No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna has started following Nile Rodgers.
    Words are useless, especially sentences.
    they don’t stand for anything.
    How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        Madonna has started following Nile Rodgers.
        I always get excited when she works with people from her past, but this does nothing for me. I much rather it be Patrick Leonard if it had to be anyone from the 80s. Niles music just isnt my go to type.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

I always get excited when she works with people from her past, but this does nothing for me. I much rather it be Patrick Leonard if it had to be anyone from the 80s. Niles music just isnt my go to type.
          I mean she might just want to follow him and mean nothing. But if she’s interested in putting some new music into the biopic, I like the idea of them working together again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Yeah, I mean lots of people have been working with Nile Rodgers lately and the results are not that great.
            jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Well she basically confirmed a new song is coming on thursday
              jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                Well she basically confirmed a new song is coming on thursday
                No she didn’t.

Comment

• Rumors says it’s God Control remix

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post
                    Rumors says it’s God Control remix
                    anti-climax
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post
                      Rumors says it’s God Control remix
                      O.M.G.

Comment

• Unless she’s done a brand new music video and has a killer remix version of God Control that’s even better than the original, there’s no point in this at all.

Comment

• Words are useless, especially sentences.

Comment

• If this is just a photoshoot there’ll be hell to pay

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                              Unless she’s done a brand new music video and has a killer remix version of God Control that’s even better than the original, there’s no point in this at all.
                              Absolutely

Comment

• We should be happy with whatever she wants to serve us, even if it's the international launch single of upcoming superstar Ahlamalik.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I think it’ll be a club night and she’ll host it. Like the bedtime stories launch pajama party

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                                    I think it’ll be a club night and she’ll host it. Like the bedtime stories launch pajama party
                                    I wouldn't mind that, that PJParty was fun and got to see M's boobs all over the place lol

Comment

• She has basically hinted it's a chair-ity event.

Comment

• Latest strong rumor is that the remixes for God Control will be released on June 24. Makes sense with the whole "God is coming" statements.

Assuming there is more...like a chair-ity event, etc.

Comment

• Really? remixes of "God Control"? why? who cares after all this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                            Latest strong rumor is that the remixes for God Control will be released on June 24. Makes sense with the whole "God is coming" statements.

Assuming there is more...like a chair-ity event, etc.
                                            why after 2 years..... and they will let them flop im sure, not even a remix collab with a newer artist to help it chart
                                            Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                            Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• I'm glad she's not involved in Metallica cover/tribute project. The last thing i want from M is a rock/metal album
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She could sit home and play with her kids and people will say she does nothing. At least were getting something, were getting visibility, were getting some marketing. This puts her out there, headlines, we're all talking about it. Think of it as early promo for Madame X streaming.

Comment

• Nobody besides her fanbase will talk about a new "God Control" remix...

Comment

• now, this is really good:

a lot of positive comments too

Comment

Working...
                                                    X