No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I saw it was pointless... but maybe in HQ on youtube would make it better

Comment

• Today starts a new streaming tracking week. The focus this week is MDNA. What are your faves?

I like Girl Gone Wild, Love Spent, Masterpiece, Gang Bang.

Comment

• Almost finished my first MDNA stream

Comment

• So what happened in time square yesterday? Did she perform? What was all it about? Anyone?

Comment

• From what I’ve read, she performed.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She performed Hung Up and the Honey Dijon Mix of IDSIF. Clips are all over instagram.

Comment

• Apparently she did 3 Polaroids to sell for charity, I know one of them sold for $10k to an audience member...plus a 10min "arty" video...

Comment

• That performance was almost like she was paid to make a parody of herself. I mean she did look good but the whole stage presence was shocking in how amateur and little thought-out it looked like. I didn't like it at all.
                  jio CHARTS NOW: 31/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10741544

Comment

• I liked it. She was clearly having fun and so was the live audience. All that for a good cause. The video tho, based on a few short clips that were posted online, was not it. Didn't see much connection to the message she intended to pass (with the exception of the words). It was more like a photo session video.

The weird thing to me is that the video did not have any of those backstage photos she posted before. I guess they were for the MX documentary then or something else in the future.

Comment

• I'm extremely jealous of people who attended the party and dance with the Queen herself last night.

And why do people complain about her performance? It's not a public or televised performance, Madonna certainly didn't have to perform but she did and people should be grateful for that instead of expecting choreo and stuff.

Comment

• The Madonna's new video is on YouTube?
                        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Yeah i see people saying she looked clumsy and stiff and it wasnt a good performance. To me this was something fun she did for Pride and charity. In fact, unless you were there this wasnt even for you. The people there got to see Madonna perform up close which is a once in a lifetime opportunity. She was also dancing on a bar and she just had leg surgery. I mean id be slow and nervous if i was in her position. I really dont know how you can compare this to a televised or tour performance.

Comment

• BTW Ricardo Gomes the director of the video from last night is posting clips on his Instagram stories. The video uses a mashup remix of Rescue Me and Nothing Really Matters!

Comment

• Anyone complaining about her "performance " needs to take a seat.

Comment

• As someone who’s been Madonna’s die hard fan for over 20 years - this is just bad. Painful to watch. That outfit and her boobs that look like chicken tenders…

Comment

• Hip surgery for a young woman can be devastating , let alone for a woman in her 60, and she was coming from a long period of hard and painful rihabilitation ( I had one in the past and can assure you its not a walk in the park) still I see people complaining she was stiff and clumsy.

She attended the Pride basically to show her support to the comunity, just take it like that, period.
                                  Last edited by Forreal; Sat June 26, 2021, 11:33.

Comment

• I would like to see some of these guys in their 60s.

Comment

• Madonna's Celeb-Packed Pride Party Raised $100,000 For LGBTQ+ Orgs

https://www.advocate.com/arts-entert...allery-media-1
                                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                        I would like to see some of these guys in their 60s.
                                        Exactly.
                                        Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• I think it’s pretty obvious she’s winding her career down and we’re just going to have to accept that. This was just a tiny invite only performance for awareness and charity. Maybe she wanted to take the new hip for a test run - who knows?

But we are in the final couple of chapters now I reckon. It’s been pretty obvious for a while really when you think about it. I mean back in 2007 she announced a 10 year deal with 3 albums and 4 tours before she even left Warner, and as far as we know, she is completely without a record deal now. Then there’s the fact she said she hadn’t felt inspired for three albums before Madame X came along, and now she’s doing a biopic - when she has always hated looking backwards.

I think she’ll keep things going until her 50th anniversary and end her music and touring career at that point, but I don’t think she has many albums left in her - we’ll be lucky to get 2 by 2030 I reckon. If she doesn’t do a greatest hits era and tour for her 40th, wouldn’t be surprised if she only plays theatres until her 50th, before ramping it up for a ‘Madonna: For The Very Last Time World Tour’
                                          Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                          they don’t stand for anything.
                                          How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• I think the music industry has moved on without her and for the very first time in her career she cant figure out a way to reinvent herself enough to get back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post
                                              Hip surgery for a young woman can be devastating , let alone for a woman in her 60, and she was coming from a long period of hard and painful rihabilitation ( I had one in the past and can assure you its not a walk in the park) still I see people complaining she was stiff and clumsy.

She attended the Pride basically to show her support to the comunity, just take it like that, period.
                                              My mother had a hip surgery and she is still very limited when it comes to walking at a decent level two years later, let alone be able to perform on a bar counter in heels. I personally was amazed that Madonna still has the flexibility to be able to do those sort of moves. I cant even do some of those moves she did on the bar comfortably myself, let alone in heels on a bar counter.
                                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                                As someone who’s been Madonna’s die hard fan for over 20 years - this is just bad. Painful to watch. That outfit and her boobs that look like chicken tenders…
                                                You do realize Madonna is 62 right ?
                                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                                  That outfit and her boobs that look like chicken tenders…

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

You do realize Madonna is 62 right ?
                                                    Of course, still, that has nothing to do with the comment I
                                                    made. I didn’t say she looks bad for her age, she looks like a mockery of herself. The way she aged is one thing, the way she carries it and presents it is another.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X