• Show
Clear All

• 11 of those song and we have an amazing album

Comment

• Love this

I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• ^ Just wanted to post that as well. It looks so good.
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Which live performance of Like a Virgin do we think was the best?

I absolutely love the RHT performance - a brilliant mix and she just seemed so carefree performing it.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• For me Blond Ambition one, followed by The Girlie Show version.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Which live performance of Like a Virgin do we think was the best?

I absolutely love the RHT performance - a brilliant mix and she just seemed so carefree performing it.
              BAT and the MTV music awards of 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                Which live performance of Like a Virgin do we think was the best?
                Blond Ambition

Comment

• I mean,for me ,this is (easily) one of the most epic and iconic moments in pop music's history.
                  Forever

https://youtu.be/5Be6Xns7os0

Comment

• Rebel heart LIV was a total highlight it was incredible seeing her just slay the stage with her presence. She seemed most fluid in this performance

Comment

• I'd say the MTV awards '84 with the Confessions tour second.
                      jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Happy Birthday to the album that started it all!

Comment

• Hm, I like it most on Confessions tour, Rebel Heart Tour and Blond Ambition Tour
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• My favorite Like a virgin performance:

1. The Virgin Tour

2. MTV-Awards

3. Girlie Show

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Confessions. The BA version would be number 1 but the vocals are really grating to me.

Comment

• My 2 fave are RHT and Confessions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                  I mean,for me ,this is (easily) one of the most epic and iconic moments in pop music's history.
                                  Forever

https://youtu.be/5Be6Xns7os0
                                  I love how she’s too busy opening her legs that she forgets to sing

#FreeBritney

Comment

• To listen to, the Confessions LAV is my favorite. The arrangement honors the original while adapting it to the future disco sound of that era. To watch, gotta go with Blond Ambition. The cone bras are iconic all by themselves
                                    She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Rhino Records tweets a lot about M

Comment

• What’s your favourite performance of Music?

It’s a close call between Drowned World Tour and Confessions for me, but Confessions is so damn perfect I’ll have to with that.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Mis favoritos Drawned WT y Confession WT!!

Comment

• I hate the Confessions version of Music.

My fave performance is the EMAs. The screams from the audience when she comes out after Ali Gs intro elevates the performance so much.

Comment

• I got to experience the RHT Music live, so I will go with that one
                                              She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ‘True Blue’ 35th Anniversary Edition releasing tomorrow

The expanded edition will include the nine ‘True Blue’ original LP album tracks Remastered + nine versions spanning from Extended Remixes, Edits, Dubs to Instrumentals, all previously released only on Vinyl, CD and Cassette. Here is the complete tracklist:

Papa Don’t Preach
                                                  Open Your Heart
                                                  White Heat
                                                  Live To Tell
                                                  Where’s The Party
                                                  True Blue
                                                  La Isla Bonita
                                                  Jimmy Jimmy
                                                  Love Makes The World Go Round
                                                  Papa Don’t Preach (Extended Remix)
                                                  True Blue (The Color Mix)
                                                  Open Your Heart (Extended Version)
                                                  La Isla Bonita (Extended Remix)
                                                  True Blue (Remix/Edit)
                                                  Open Your Heart (Dub)
                                                  Live To Tell (Instrumental)
                                                  True Blue (Instrumental)
                                                  La Isla Bonita (Instrumental Extended Remix)

Unfortunately, no exclusive and elusive content such as an unreleased demo from the ‘True Blue‘ session is on the tracklist, but previously unreleased on Digital mixes are on board! Let’s stream.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2021/...HBfOZ_PgFHI2pA
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• No "Ain't No Big Deal"?... that's a pretty lazy effort I must say...
                                                    jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

Working...
                                                    X