No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favourite performance of "Music' is by far the live 8 one (one of Madonna's all-time best performances IMO), followed by the Grammys one.
    jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• True Blue was the first Madonna album I ever own, given as Christmas gift that year by my older sister. T'was the era the solidified M as an untouchable icon.Such fond memories
      She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• I love Live 8 and Confessions Tour performances of Music.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
          What’s your favourite performance of Music?

It’s a close call between Drowned World Tour and Confessions for me, but Confessions is so damn perfect I’ll have to with that.
          Same for me

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
            No "Ain't No Big Deal"?... that's a pretty lazy effort I must say...
            Ain't No Big Deal was used as b-side to Papa Don't Preach but is actually from her debut era, so would fit better on a future expanded edition of the first album.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
              ‘True Blue’ 35th Anniversary Edition releasing tomorrow

The expanded edition will include the nine ‘True Blue’ original LP album tracks Remastered + nine versions spanning from Extended Remixes, Edits, Dubs to Instrumentals, all previously released only on Vinyl, CD and Cassette. Here is the complete tracklist:

Papa Don’t Preach
              Open Your Heart
              White Heat
              Live To Tell
              Where’s The Party
              True Blue
              La Isla Bonita
              Jimmy Jimmy
              Love Makes The World Go Round
              Papa Don’t Preach (Extended Remix)
              True Blue (The Color Mix)
              Open Your Heart (Extended Version)
              La Isla Bonita (Extended Remix)
              True Blue (Remix/Edit)
              Open Your Heart (Dub)
              Live To Tell (Instrumental)
              True Blue (Instrumental)
              La Isla Bonita (Instrumental Extended Remix)

Unfortunately, no exclusive and elusive content such as an unreleased demo from the ‘True Blue‘ session is on the tracklist, but previously unreleased on Digital mixes are on board! Let’s stream.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2021/...HBfOZ_PgFHI2pA
              Although great to see some remixes finally coming available on digital platforms, it's a shame they don't include the 7" Single Versions of Live To Tell, Open Your Heart and La Isla Bonita.

Comment

• Yeah they did the bare minimum. I like the cover though.

Comment

• Madonna has commented on DaBaby:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR7iJQqg...dium=copy_link

Comment

• Yesssss

Comment

• So are we streaming the new True Blue this week then back to ROL next Friday?

Comment

• The Queen has spoken.
                        I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• She said lemme cancel Dabheyby

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                            She said lemme cancel Dabheyby
                            No, he’ll probably feature on her next album now though

#FreeBritney

Comment

No, he’ll probably feature on her next album now though

Comment

• Madonna has posted IG stories of David singing along to ‘his first song’, produced by her boyfriend.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• So True Blue is 35... what’s your favourite iconic video from the iconic album?

Open Your Heart

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I can't at people of color attacking Madonna, accusing her of being a racist.

They don't deserve this woman as an ally.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yes the weekly streaming party will be delayed this week to support the 35th Anniversary edition of True Blue. Start streaming!

Comment

So True Blue is 35... what’s your favourite iconic video from the iconic album?

Open Your Heart
                                        Seconded. The Marlene Stewart bustier is iconic all by itself
                                        She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Favorite video: True Blue

Comment

• Loved the extended remix of La Isla Bonita

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                              Loved the extended remix of La Isla Bonita
                                              It's okay, but after she gave us the remixes of True Blue and Open Your Heart, I have to say I was a bit disappointed at first.

Comment

• To be honest the Papa Don’t Preach Extended Mix, True Blue Colour Mix and La Isla Bonita Extended Mix were all on the standard upload of True Blue anyway (Papa Don’t Preach wasn’t labelled as such though). So aside from the upload of Open Your Heart Extended Version, this entire thing is pretty pointless.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• All of TB's videos are great tbh, but I do love LIB's character dichotomy and the fact that this so blue album went out smoldering hot with a hot song about longing for a place, a feel, a love

Comment

• My favourite video is from True Blue is Papa don't preach I think.
                                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X