Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh another lazy anniversary edition.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      Oh another lazy anniversary edition.
      Well, yes, but if they were going to do it properly they’d have done it properly. This is just a digital only thing for fans basically. Anything to increase streams, right?
      I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        Oh another lazy anniversary edition.
        At least we finally got True Blue 7" Remix and Open Your Heart Extended.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Trying to put together a Madonna : Live playlist and I’d like to ask : which 5 tour sections would you select to make your perfect Madonna show? I’m talking about picking five entire sections from Madonna’s tour history.
          I know for sure I would use the Music Inferno Encore from Confessions and the cabaret section from MDNA. Maybe the church part from BAT too.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• So hard.

they pausing make a cohesive tour but ones that come straight to mind:

MDNA opening segment
            Confessions white leotard
            Drowned world geisha
            Blonde Ambition Church

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
              Trying to put together a Madonna : Live playlist and I’d like to ask : which 5 tour sections would you select to make your perfect Madonna show? I’m talking about picking five entire sections from Madonna’s tour history.
              I know for sure I would use the Music Inferno Encore from Confessions and the cabaret section from MDNA. Maybe the church part from BAT too.
              Blond Ambition - any section

Comment

• Also can you make the playlist Lou kick on Spotify? Or is this just a personal playlist? I love the Live Madonna playlist on streaming it’s the best workout playlist.

ashame not all of her early shows are up there. It would be great if we could take all of her tours and put each performance into a YouTube channel.

Comment

• I'd go with these:
                  BAT - opening
                  Girlie - the disco/70's whatever (second segment- up until The Beast Within Remix) -all sorts of amazing and probably her best tour segment ever imo
                  DWT - geisha
                  Reinvention - hmmm the opening, I think
                  Confessions- Lucky Star/Hung Up
                  S&S - none
                  MDNA - Opening ,as I always say,that alone qualifies as a full show
                  Rebel Heart - hmmmm none
                  Madame X - still haven't seen it

Comment

• CHERISH NOW IN HD!

Comment

• Cherish is a song most fans seem to dislike but it has always been one of my absolute favorite madonna song. Video is also amazing

Comment

• Not a huge fan of Cherish... it’s almost like she’s trying too hard, and the album version is longer than the bible. But the HD upload looks pretty decent.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                          Cherish is a song most fans seem to dislike but it has always been one of my absolute favorite madonna song. Video is also amazing
                          no i like it too
                          Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                          Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Video looks a hell of a lot better than before

Comment

• Great video, probably her weakest song of the '80s for me. Why the video doesn't say HD on the title like all the other enhanced videos?
                              jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• I love Cherish especially the last minute and a half. The music video i dont care for, but I do like her hair. Ill admit though Cherish is like a poor mans True Blue (the song)

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                  Great video, probably her weakest song of the '80s for me. Why the video doesn't say HD on the title like all the other enhanced videos?
                                  took them a bit but now it's fixed

remember, it's Madonna's "team" ...they take time to make things happen lol

Comment

• I love Cherish. True Blue is one of my most beloved song ever. I was over the moon she came with a song in the same style. I always prefered the album version though, as the single version is too short IMO.
                                    The video is also a favorite of mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                      I love Cherish. True Blue is one of my most beloved song ever. I was over the moon she came with a song in the same style. I always prefered the album version though, as the single version is too short IMO.
                                      The video is also a favorite of mine.
                                      Feel the same ,sweetie

Comment

• Cherish>True Blue for me. In a way Cherish is like her last poppy 80s naive single, which also makes it stand out (in a good way, at least for me) on a rather "serious" album like LAP.
                                        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• What is everyone’s favourite performance of Hung Up?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• The ultimate is absolutely Hung Up on Confessions Tour - it’s probably the greatest 15 minutes of any show she’s ever done.

I know it’s basically the same version, but I loved it at Live Earth too - I was there in Wembley Stadium watching her live, and the entire stadium was just in love.

By the time she next tours, it’ll have been a decade since she last performed it on tour so I really hope she brings it back.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                              The ultimate is absolutely Hung Up on Confessions Tour - it’s probably the greatest 15 minutes of any show she’s ever done.
                                              100% this.
                                              I love it beyond words and it has become one of if not the most listened to Madonna song ever- yeah I know we're talking about the performance here but it's so fantastic that the audio alone does the magic for me.

Comment

• The bottom 3 are the worst for me.

100% Confessions Tour....amazing moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post

100% this.
                                                  I love it beyond words and it has become one of if not the most listened to Madonna song ever- yeah I know we're talking about the performance here but it's so fantastic that the audio alone does the magic for me.
                                                  That whole last section, from Music to Hung Up, is just perfection. I love all the mixes, there’s so much energy... it was a real party. All those gold balloons falling too - it was just magic (I still have mine).

Poor Madonna was absolutely destroyed by the time she got to Hung Up, but it was all so worth it

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Why isn't I'm Going to Tell You a Secret on Spotify?
                                                    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X