Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
    Why isn't I'm Going to Tell You a Secret on Spotify?
    Because it’s crap, and for a 13 track live album, she doesn’t even sing a full song live until track 7.
    I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Because it’s crap, and for a 13 track live album, she doesn’t even sing a full song live until track 7.
      Oh I actually had forgotten about it since it's not on streaming.
      http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Cherish is one of my favourite Madonna songs, always makes me feel a bit better.
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

That whole last section, from Music to Hung Up, is just perfection. I love all the mixes, there’s so much energy... it was a real party. All those gold balloons falling too - it was just magic (I still have mine).

Poor Madonna was absolutely destroyed by the time she got to Hung Up, but it was all so worth it
          When jealousy hits you hard

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post

Oh I actually had forgotten about it since it's not on streaming.
            The mp3 audio from the final date for the full final RIT show is floating around fan sites/Facebook groups, so just go find and download that. I hated those silly ‘half a show’ live albums she put out in the 00s.

#FreeBritney

Comment

What is everyone’s favourite performance of Hung Up?
              The last line of performances is a complete blasphemy to the original song.

The Confessions version remains superior, and will probably stay that way forever. What a finale.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I love EMAs performance, it was such a slay!

And i don't remember Confessions Tour performance, guess i gotta re-watch the show again, the only performance i remember is LTT.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Both the EMAS and Live Earth ones were outta this World
                  Live Earth gave Us the album cover too (in a way) @ around 4:13 here:

but she looked her best at the Grammy Awards imho

special mention to Hung Up Coachella too, she was just fire there

Comment

• Sorry but the Live Earth performance was the first time she looked "old". The EMAs were great but her vocals werent the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                      Sorry but the Live Earth performance was the first time she looked "old". The EMAs were great but her vocals werent the best.
                      Clearly haven’t seen the DWT DVD

#FreeBritney

Comment

• She still looked like her beautiful self and that's all it matters...

now however...
                        jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

Clearly haven’t seen the DWT DVD
                          She didnt look old to me on the DWT DVD more like a man but apprently she was supposed to look like David Bowie? Either way it was the worst look to have for the DVD. She should have had the blonde hair she had in Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                            Both the EMAS and Live Earth ones were outta this World
                            Live Earth gave Us the album cover too (in a way) @ around 4:13 here:

but she looked her best at the Grammy Awards imho

special mention to Hung Up Coachella too, she was just fire there
                            She looked amazing at Live Earth; one of her best sets and performances ever. I must’ve replayed it to death esp LIB/LLPT and HU

Comment

• Yall are so hateful hahahahah

Love the MDNA version of confessions.

Comment

• Upcoming Cinderella movie will feature a cover of Material Girl sang by Idina Menzel and cast. Soundtrack will be out on September 3.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                  Upcoming Cinderella movie will feature a cover of Material Girl sang by Idina Menzel and cast. Soundtrack will be out on September 3.
                                  Love Idina but I can’t imagine this - but I’m here for it.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Bye bye True Blue, hello Ray Of Light already started the new streaming week

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                      Trying to put together a Madonna : Live playlist and I’d like to ask : which 5 tour sections would you select to make your perfect Madonna show? I’m talking about picking five entire sections from Madonna’s tour history.
                                      I know for sure I would use the Music Inferno Encore from Confessions and the cabaret section from MDNA. Maybe the church part from BAT too.
                                      So this is what I came up with.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

So this is what I came up with.
                                        You cheated, you have eight sections

The poor woman would drop dead from exhaustion doing that show

#FreeBritney

Comment

You cheated, you have eight sections

The poor woman would drop dead from exhaustion doing that show
                                          I have actually deleted another one
                                          But it was just impossible to select.
                                          I have NO IDEA how artists with an extensive and exquisite catalogue are able to make setlists.

Comment

I have actually deleted another one
                                            But it was just impossible to select.
                                            I have NO IDEA how artists with an extensive and exquisite catalogue are able to make setlists.
                                            ... and that is why Madonna always focuses on new music when touring

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Today is Friday...you know what that means...a new tracking week...after the True Blue Anniversary interruption, we are back on track, so put your cowboy hat on and start streaming Ray Of Light this week. I pretty much love all the songs, standouts for me are Sky Fits Heaven and Skin. Of course all the released singles were great.

What about you, what are your faves?

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                                Today is Friday...you know what that means...a new tracking week...after the True Blue Anniversary interruption, we are back on track, so put your cowboy hat on and start streaming Ray Of Light this week. I pretty much love all the songs, standouts for me are Sky Fits Heaven and Skin. Of course all the released singles were great.

What about you, what are your faves?
                                                hmm cowboy hat for ROL? I think you're thinking of Music lol

for ROL I'd say start lighting candles while chanting and calling your personal guru to sort out your color aura of the day and getting the henna kit out!

Comment

... and that is why Madonna always focuses on new music when touring
                                                  a M greatest hits tour would run some 4 hours long I think

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

a M greatest hits tour would run some 4 hours long I think
                                                    She’s too old for that. It’s hard enough getting 20 songs sometimes

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                    X