No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She looks really good lately. As a fan since 1982, I notice she always looks good only when she’s happy. A BBC really can do wonders

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
      No place to make drama about gossiping her photoshop and plastic surgery on her birthday. Rather dull. blah. blah
      Literally no one did that. In fact youre the one who makes drama in this thread most of the time.

Comment

• I wonder how much was the WR/M deal for , I bet it didn't come cheap but we might never know

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
          I wonder how much was the WR/M deal for , I bet it didn't come cheap but we might never know
          I doubt we’ll ever know, but I suspect Madonna wanted this just as much as Warner. Of course, that doesn’t mean it was any cheaper for them

Personally I’m not expecting a whole load of new #1 albums (not even top 10 to be honest), but I am expecting a massive streaming push by Warner. I think it would be pretty great if some of the unreleased songs were re-worked for a ‘2022’ version (or whatever year it is) and Madonna released a new single (with video and performance) to promote the expanded versions, but I’m not sure that will happen either.
          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Literally no one did that. In fact youre the one who makes drama in this thread most of the time.
            Most of the time? When? You were the one who brought up the plastic thing and photoshop drama on her birthday photos not me. That's the fact.
            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Those plastic surgery, procedures, photoshop thing is getting tired at this point. If you don't like this Madonna, go follow someone younger and untouched. She is who she is and if you are unhappy with that, that's on you. Personally i don't care about what she does to her face, i'm happy as long as i see her happy and healthy. People who aren't in their sixties have no right to judge how she looks because we don't know how we'll look in our sixties.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                Those plastic surgery, procedures, photoshop thing is getting tired at this point. If you don't like this Madonna, go follow someone younger and untouched. She is who she is and if you are unhappy with that, that's on you. Personally i don't care about what she does to her face, i'm happy as long as i see her happy and healthy. People who aren't in their sixties have no right to judge how she looks because we don't know how we'll look in our sixties.
                amen to this!

Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I doubt we’ll ever know, but I suspect Madonna wanted this just as much as Warner. Of course, that doesn’t mean it was any cheaper for them ​​

Personally I’m not expecting a whole load of new #1 albums (not even top 10 to be honest), but I am expecting a massive streaming push by Warner. I think it would be pretty great if some of the unreleased songs were re-worked for a ‘2022’ version (or whatever year it is) and Madonna released a new single (with video and performance) to promote the expanded versions, but I’m not sure that will happen either.

​​​"I just woke up from a Fuzzy dream
                  You never would believe those things that I have seen..."

Comment

• Finally she’ll be able to release Candy Shop (2022 Mix).m as a single.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                      Finally she’ll be able to release Candy Shop (2022 Mix).m as a single.
                      MDNA Tour version was fantastic.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

MDNA Tour version was fantastic.
                        Every version is IMO.
                        It’s one of my fav Madonna song ever
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Every version is IMO.
                          It’s one of my fav Madonna song ever
                          Same

Comment

• People do with their face whatever they want, I don't really care.
                            But of course I see what it is doing to her looks. I loved every look back in the day.
                            And when I look at Joan Collins and Diana Ross, I think it's done beautifully.
                            But most people don't look better with all the "work" done on their looks.
                            Not only Madonna, but also Barbra Streisand, Nicole Kidman...
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Have you heard the news? I wonder if the source is reliable and if this will actually see the light of the day...

THE BLESSED MADONNA: “K-HAND AND PAUL JOHNSON DID A GREAT JOB OF REACHING OUT ACROSS GENERATIONS"

When we last sat down, you were off to record with Georgia straight after. What’s the latest with your solo album?

The album is now 85% done. But as you know, lockdown came and everybody was trying to figure out what to do. So I really focused on two things :which was reconsidering everything that existed in the album, and using the time where I was alone to try to learn a lot more. So I read every book and manual and watched every tutorial I could. And I worked with a couple of friends, helping me just like source studio musicians working from home. So it was just a lot of us working in our houses and communicating over files. Hifi Sean was very, very helpful in connecting me with studio people because he's quite good at working remotely. And the time came where I stopped to do ‘Club Future Nostalgia’ which was a huge project, because I made three new things for it, but also then commissioned all the remixes. Mike Dean mixed down ‘Levitating’, because he was working with Madonna to record her vocals. Madonna asked that Mike mix the record, which was just fine with me. He was very, very helpful and very supportive which was huge for me, because he's obviously an engineering and synth god and has been for me for a long time.

What was it like seeing The Blessed Madonna alongside Madonna and Dua on the digital artwork?

Wonderful. I mean, I'm a Madonna superfan. I think that a lot of the driving force of that and part of the reason I related to her so much, especially as a kid, was because I was trying to work out a lot of the same stuff as a Catholic person. I really related to where she was coming from. She was certainly my gateway into dance music as much as anyone was, it felt amazing. I am forever grateful to her for letting me be a part of that. And that relationship has continued: I've actually just remixed something of hers. It’s a collaboration with someone else that's getting ready to come out. It’s a legendary duo…

SOURCE: https://mixmag.net/feature/the-bless...nson-interview

Comment

• hmmm ...could it be the PSB?

Comment

• PSB?

Comment

• It depends how you read it, I could be Madonna +1 is the legendary duo or it's Madonna plus a legendary duo...Will be fun whatever :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                                      PSB?
                                      Pet Shop Boys

Comment

• Today is Friday...you know what that means...a new tracking week...so get the whips and chains out of the closet and start streaming Erotica. This is one of my favorite albums that really is underrated and forgotten as we can see from streaming numbers. I love Words, Bad Girl, Rain.

What about you, what are your faves?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes View Post
                                          It depends how you read it, I could be Madonna +1 is the legendary duo or it's Madonna plus a legendary duo...Will be fun whatever :-)
                                          That's what I thought.

Lady gaga's chromatica remix version is about to be released isn't it? Maybe that's what it's about. Lemme hold my horses now because *THAT* would be a legendary duo ugh
                                          Last edited by BodyShop; Fri August 20, 2021, 14:25.

Comment

• I’d prefer Madonna and Kylie for Kylie’s Disco re-issue!
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Maybe it's the rumored Nile Rodgers collaboration some of you guys were suspicious about?
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Maybe it's the rumored Nile Rodgers collaboration some of you guys were suspicious about?
                                                Oh I hope so! Now we know there’s a re-issue project, I guess Madonna and Nile might have been in touch to see what leftovers there were? Imagine if they finished a song and it’ll be a lead single from the first reissue album
                                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• My favourites from Erotica are Deeper and deeper, Bad Girl and Words. But it's full of amazing songs.
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Madonna's new publicist ar work:

“So when the thing with Madonna came up, I realized there was a jealousy factor—that she didn't like it when another woman might draw more attention than she would. That's what she had against Madonna."
                                                    Newsweek Magazine: Columbia Ex-Studio Head Calls Debra Winger 'A League Of Their Own' Comments 'Sour Grapes'
                                                    https://www.newsweek.com/columbia-ex...grapes-1619950
                                                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X