Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    I’d prefer Madonna and Kylie for Kylie’s Disco re-issue!
    Please, not Kylie. She's has been so boring this last years...
    The Weeknd would be my choice.
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post

Please, not Kylie. She's has been so boring this last years...
      A Madonna and Kylie duet is long overdue and might actually be how both get a top ten, possibly even a #1.
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• I'd rather have her doing NO duets/features ever again, but it seems highly unrealistic now

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

A Madonna and Kylie duet is long overdue and might actually be how both get a top ten, possibly even a #1.
          UK only I guess?

in America we'd need to buy our way into a #1 imho (much like BTS lol)

Comment

• Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2021/08/19 (Pos, P+, Artist and Title, Days, Pk)

71 -6 Madonna - The Immaculate Collection 320 29

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
              Madonna's new publicist ar work:

“So when the thing with Madonna came up, I realized there was a jealousy factor—that she didn't like it when another woman might draw more attention than she would. That's what she had against Madonna."
              Newsweek Magazine: Columbia Ex-Studio Head Calls Debra Winger 'A League Of Their Own' Comments 'Sour Grapes'
              https://www.newsweek.com/columbia-ex...grapes-1619950
              whoa and from the Studio Head no less, this sure backfired for Debra

Comment

• Madonna & Gaga would go to #1 in the US
                Madonna & Weeknd would definitely top the Hot 100

Madonna & PSB would only dominate outside the US
                as would Madonna & Kylie.

Madonna just needs another #1 to beat Cher’s record.

Comment

• none of those collaborations would top bb hot 100, the psb one would not even crack the uk top40.
                  "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• OK, shall we have a crack at which Deluxes we might get and when...

2022- EROTICA 30, 40 year anniversary so maybe a compilation?
                    2023- Debut 40, LAP 35, AL 20, ROL 25,
                    2024- LAV 40, BS 30,
                    2025- RH 10, Music 25, COADF 20

Plus maybe we'll get live albums etc sprinkled throughout, maybe single anniversary reissues too?

Thoughts?

Comment

• I’ve always wanted an Erotica expanded album. This would be the dream:

Disc 1: Remastered album
                      Disc 2: Demos and unreleased songs
                      Disc 3: The Girlie Show audio (unreleased show)
                      Disc 4: The Girlie Show audio (unreleased show)
                      Disc 5: Completely new Erotica:Remixed album
                      Disc 6: DVD with The Girlie Show (Fukuoka remastered), all five music videos, live performances and The Making of SEX’ - the full behind the scenes documentary given away to 100 guests at the book launch party.
                      Bonus: SEX photo booklet insert - The Dita Edit

By all accounts there are loads of Erotica leftovers. I’d love an official release of Love Hurts, Dear Father, Shame, You Are The One and Goodbye To Innocence.

Madonna has always blocked attempts to republish SEX and I don’t see that changing... but I can imagine Madonna going through the unused photographs and possibly giving us SEX2/SEXX as an album insert on a re-issue.
                      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• The Blessed Madonna thankfully denied that she's remixing a Madonna collaboration.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Hang on didn’t she say she was working with her? I’m confused

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                            Hang on didn’t she say she was working with her? I’m confused
                            Nope, she said the person who did the interview was confused, she was talking about another artist.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Oh dam hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                The Blessed Madonna thankfully denied that she's remixing a Madonna collaboration.
                                Well damn I guess that’s if for Club Madame X then…
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Well damn I guess that’s if for Club Madame X then…
                                  She probably remixed Cold Love by Dua & Elton John.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Or maybe she wasn't supposed to say anything and she's backtracking!? Hopeful thinking, lol.

Comment

• was this posted here? very interesting interview (from 1986) about the earlier days:

Radio One BBC Uncut:

Comment

• Over the past few months and with support from Madonna, Shining Hope for Communities’ Gender team has connected 100+ Kenyan slum residents with specialized services following incidents of gender-based violence, including psychosocial counseling, medical care, legal aid and security services. ⚖ The team continues to build awareness through community outreach and gathering volunteers to lead grassroot efforts focused on gender justice in Nairobi and Mombasa. ✊

: SHOFCO

#friendofRM (noun): organizations changing the world that also receive support from #Madonna and The Ray of Light Foundation. ✨

Comment

• Question: would people prefer unreleased tracks or new remixes on the upcoming deluxe albums?

Comment

• Unreleased never heard before tracks.

Comment

• Of course unreleased tracks. Remixes are utterly useless.

Comment

• What about remixes with new features?

Comment

• Unreleased tracks.

And no features please
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• OMG

She looks divine. From yesterday, in NYC.
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X