X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Apparently it’s a promo for the VMAs. MTV just turned 40 in August so I’m wondering if Madonna is going to feature heavily - even appear? - at the VMAs to help them celebrate.
      what I meant was, I think its Madame X Tour promo to be aired during VMA's

Comment

• Good thing she shot it yesterday as i just saw on the news that NYC had a horrible flood today.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Reality:

Okay sure she doesn't look like a 21 yo, but nor should she! For 63 she looks amazing and in this pic she actually looks like herself not a filler filled balloon. it's nice to see her actual face back.

Comment

• People should pray to God that they would look like this when they're 63.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              People should pray to God that they would look like this when they're 63.
              Why? It’s not God’s work
              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Why? It’s not God’s work
                Genes surely work in her favor
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Genes surely work in her favor

Madonna and her younger sisters.
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Why? It’s not God’s work
                    Nothing is God's work technically but if you do believe in that then God created the surgeon etc

Comment

• menime123 thanks for posting that photo of her without filters,etc.
                      Tbh I think she looks pretty much 63 although ,obviously, as someone who has been taking care of her skin all of her life (not talking about surgeries or anything).
                      To be even more honest, without the tons of filters and photoshop, she doesn't even look like somebody who has had the tons of surgeries and stuff done to her face that ppl claim her to have had.
                      Of course,she does whatever pleases her but if I were her I would embrace my age and post more natural pics.
                      Ppl will bash her no matter what,hasn't it been like that all of the time? But, at least, she would stop trying to look like someone she will never be anymore .
                      Now,making a personal confession, I should also say I totally understand how she feels.
                      I find it SO really hard to look at the mirror and realize everything is going downhill on your face.
                      I know it's how life goes and that's impossible to stop the effect of time but still,it's really painful to watch it happening to yourself lol
                      Surely it's even harder when you're famous and have the whole world watching and waiting to pick on your flaws.

Comment

• Madonna can do what she wants with her face - it’s completely hers and I respect that. I posted the unedited photo because I know some people don’t actually realise how much editing she does on Instagram: I don’t mean airbrushing the wrinkles, but actually severely deforming the shape of her face.
                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Madonna can do what she wants with her face - it’s completely hers and I respect that. I posted the unedited photo because I know some people don’t actually realise how much editing she does on Instagram: I don’t mean airbrushing the wrinkles, but actually severely deforming the shape of her face.
                          I feel exact the same so,again,thank you

Comment

• She looks a little like Debbie Harry in that unfiltered picture!
                            ❖ Happy 2022 ❖

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                              menime123 thanks for posting that photo of her without filters,etc.
                              Tbh I think she looks pretty much 63 although ,.

absolutely not, she certainly does not look 63y.o.

Comment

• um she looked good in that NYC photo, a bit tired only
                                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

absolutely not, she certainly does not look 63y.o.
                                  she looks young and her age at the same time, idk, maybe cause her face looks tired at this photo. in her nyc pride performance she looked better
                                  Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                  Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Where do these weeks go?

A new streaming week has begun, so let's say a little prayer and start streaming Like A Prayer. Great album, great videos. Love knowing most songs were done in one take. Favorites..Till Death Do Us Part, Promise To Try, the released singles and the most underrated song on the album to me is Spanish Eyes. Her vocal is mesmerizing!

What about you, what are your faves?

Comment

• Last edited by KEY9481; Fri September 3, 2021, 21:50.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I swear Madonna follows this thread
                                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                          A new streaming week has begun, so let's say a little prayer and start streaming Like A Prayer.
                                          Oh, I think I’ll skip this week...

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Oh, I think I’ll skip this week...

Oh, come.on...you can do it.

Comment

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I swear Madonna follows this thread
                                              This thread is actually very gentle compared to Madonna Tribe forums regarding her filters

Anyway, i love that her being an unapologetic bitch about her filters
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• “It’s a free world and you are not in charge “

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post

Oh, come.on...you can do it.
                                                  But it’s such a shitty album - it just goes downhill after Express Yourself with only Oh Father worth noticing after that point.

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

But it’s such a shitty album - it just goes downhill after Express Yourself with only Oh Father worth noticing after that point.
                                                    You can't be serious. Express Yourself is one of its weakest points to me. The string of Til Death Do Us Part, Promise To Try, Dear Jessie, Oh Father, Keep It Together and most of all (Pray For) Spanish Eyes - one of her most sublime pieces of work ever - is just unparallel. Of course the immortal title track is a gem on its own but not to like Spanish Eyes should be a crime. I can just skip Cherish and Love Song on this album.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X