Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is typical madonna. lol
    she is doing her thang as always and she wanted to. And the next day everyone talks about her. She knows how to get everyone's eyes ears and mouth. Lol she owns every sense.
    the queen fierce.
    Last edited by autumnwind; Mon September 13, 2021, 17:53.
    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I love her after party look.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          True Blue is a great EP for me. I only use the 6 singles released from the album, the rest are fillers.
          Which song do you consider to be the sixth single?
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post

Comment

• i think the outfit was bad, and cause she has wear many similar ones the last years
              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                I love her after party look.
                Me to, I love how it's a little piece of her first ever MTV performance.

Comment

• There are also videos of M hugging Lil Nas X.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I’d be here for a Madonna x Doja Cat song tbh.

Tbh times 2, for her next album she should only collab with women and create a power female anthem album

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                      I’d be here for a Madonna x Doja Cat song tbh.

Tbh times 2, for her next album she should only collab with women and create a power female anthem album
                      That’s not Madonna’s thing for some reason. In 40 years she’s never had a female producer.
                      Words are useless, especially sentences.
                      they don’t stand for anything.
                      How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• A power female anthem album sounds obvious lame and boring. Not that interesting
                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                          A power female anthem album sounds obvious lame and boring. Not that interesting
                          ... and Express Yourself already exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

... and Express Yourself already exists.
                            The biggest and most timeless anthem that is.
                            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post

The biggest and most timeless anthem that is.
                              lol
                              In this life is a better anthem than Express Yourself tbh
                              Justice for In This Life

Comment

• I totally love In This Life but I'm not sure I agree it's an empowerment anthem - it hits me in the feels for sure though...

Comment

• ITL is not an anthem at all - it’s a retrospective ballad asking what the point of the AIDS epidemic was.

Express Yourself is a literal call to arms telling women not to settle for anything less than real love. It’s one of the rare occasions in her catalogue where she directly addresses her listener and tells them what they’ve got to do.

Comment

• Like I've said,I'm all here for her posting edited photos. After all,there's not a single person who doesn't do that BUT she should find a good professional at that.
                                    The last bunch of photos she has just posted are absolutely awful.
                                    Some of them look like they put another person's face replacing hers

Comment

ITL is not an anthem at all - it’s a retrospective ballad asking what the point of the AIDS epidemic was.

Express Yourself is a literal call to arms telling women not to settle for anything less than real love. It’s one of the rare occasions in her catalogue where she directly addresses her listener and tells them what they’ve got to do.
                                      I also fail to see how is In This Life an anthem

Comment

• Madonna before n after photoshopping

She already looks gorgeous why even bothered with photoshop

https://twitter.com/standtallcgy/sta...610665984?s=21

Comment

• Queen.

Comment

Queen.
                                            Holy Water vibes.

Comment

• Didn't realize Lourdes was at the Met Gala, she looked amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
                                                Madonna before n after photoshopping

She already looks gorgeous why even bothered with photoshop

https://twitter.com/standtallcgy/sta...610665984?s=21

Queen.

Comment

• Do you guys think she's anti vaxx? I know she doneted millions to find a cure. She gave more money to the EU than some countries. But she has never encouraged anyone to take the vaccine, nor we ever saw her take hers. And never saw any social distancing or wearing a mask, except at the airport.
                                                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                                                    Do you guys think she's anti vaxx? I know she doneted millions to find a cure. She gave more money to the EU than some countries. But she has never encouraged anyone to take the vaccine, nor we ever saw her take hers. And never saw any social distancing or wearing a mask, except at the airport.
                                                    No I don’t - she has always believed in medicine. I mean she literally administered a shot of something in JT’s ass because he said he was feeling under the weather. Plus she has young children and you know Madonna isn’t taking any chances, having lost her own mother to ill health. However Madonna had Covid back in February/March 2020 so I guess she had a natural immunity to it for a while too and probably access to tests to check her antibody levels.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X