No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to get a Paramount+ trial just to watch it.

Comment

• Honestly, I’m so excited to see the show again because I loved it when I saw it in London. I pray she hasn’t butchered it, because it was very well put together on stage and because of the mobile ban, we’re in a pretty unique situation where most of the world hasn’t seen it. I’m actually pretty jealous of those who didn’t see it, because you’re all about to get something brand new from her
      Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• I cannot wait to finally witness this show.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• EXTENDED TRAILER https://www.facebook.com/drownedmado...98665941636229
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^ That trailer looks SO good!
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• It looks great BUT Caio Bella isn’t even in the show
              Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Looks fantastic

Comment

• People are speculating Crave was cut because they havent shown any scenes from it. If thats the case ill be mad. I hate when she cuts performances. Im still salty over LDLHA from RHT.

Comment

• She cut Crave from most of her European shows, right?
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                      She cut Crave from most of her European shows, right?
                      Yes, I had a full show in London but not Craze.
                      Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Then we'll probably won't have it. Though i remember reading about Crave being performed in Lisbon while filming?
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Then we'll probably won't have it. Though i remember reading about Crave being performed in Lisbon while filming?
                          Pretty sure she performed LDLHA when she recorded RHT too

To be honest I can’t say the show felt any less complete without it. Crave isn’t a personal favourite so I’m just glad I got to see God Control and Dark Ballet live, rather than having the first section skipped. I’d have been majorly pissed off at her if she had.

According to Setlist FM she performed Crave at four out of six shows in Lisbon, so it’s possible it was recorded.

Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I dont think any show she performed "Craze"

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

I dont think any show she performed "Craze"
                              She was pretty Craze when they closed the curtain on her
                              Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Comment

• She looks good. I usually dont like the braids on her but this time the outfit goes well with it.

Comment

• No reviews of the concert yet, do you guys think some press members were invited?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

No reviews of the concert yet, do you guys think some press members were invited?
                                      I thought fans were being invited (there was a competition on her Facebook) but it doesn’t even look like that happened. She keeps calling it a private screening so maybe the press weren’t invited to view and review it.

Either way, in two weeks we’ll have it.
                                      Exsqueeze me!

Comment

No reviews of the concert yet, do you guys think some press members were invited?
                                        I thought fans were being invited (there was a competition on her Facebook) but it doesn’t even look like that happened. She keeps calling it a private screening so maybe the press weren’t invited to view and review it.

Either way, in two weeks we’ll have it.
                                        Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• According to the latest speculations, fans that attended yesterday's premiere report that the 'Madame ❌' Tour concert film is the FULL show (not including Crave) with very few backstage footage moments, documenting Madonna's injury mostly. Some also describe the edit as 'out of this world'.
                                          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• So it was announced there would be a debut screening in NYC, but then no one was invited to report on it? How weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                              So it was announced there would be a debut screening in NYC, but then no one was invited to report on it? How weird.
                                              She did press interviews outside, but I don’t think she asked any of them in, unless reviews are embargoed.
                                              Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• More details of the 'Madame X' Concert Film: - Speeches were shortened and come from different shows/cities. The show is mostly 'Lisbon' footage. - It's not a documentary, reminds of 'Hamilton' from Disney+. - No Behind The Scenes moments except infamous 'Blond Ambition' 1990 Rome Speech 'Basta Per Favore!' before 'Dark Ballet'. - 'Batuka' intro is intact and complete. - The show is edited in fast cuts, not like a classical concert. - The Beer B**ch of the night is Dave Chappelle. - Audio / sound system sounded fantastic, but needs to be heard on headphones for a better review. - Fans shots from all the cities are included.
                                                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I'm glad that we are getting the full show. I would've liked to see Crave as well but i'm not bothered by it since it's only one song.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X