No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She posted all of Crave on her instagram in HD with Swae Lee. So we have that at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
      She posted all of Crave on her instagram in HD with Swae Lee. So we have that at least.
      Where? I do not see it.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Where? I do not see it.
        During the tour like two years ago I mean. Actually not HD but still.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B5T8wfN...dium=copy_link

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

During the tour like two years ago I mean. Actually not HD but still.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B5T8wfN...dium=copy_link
          Ooooh I see thanks
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Hi everyone...well, we made it to the last streaming week party...and it's for the awesome debut album MADONNA! Please stream the album as much as you can this week...you know you want to....it's a gem and probably one of the best debut albums ever! This will take us to October when we will probably focus on Madame X again.

Comment

• From Matthew Rettenmund

I am so sorry I am traveling and won’t do a full and timely “Madame X” review and write-up. It is a straight concert film that attempts to document what happened. No BTS moments. Enhanced by past music videos and her 1991 “Blond Ambition” speech. It is indeed filled with fast edits. The reshoots are not obvious to casual fans. Madonna was extremely accessible (giving the finger was in jest, as was her **** YOU crown — she could not have been more playful). She was in great humor and took an hour-plus of questions, first from celebs (pre-taped: Katy Perry, Kim K, Conor MacGregor, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, fka twigs, Doja Cat, Sarah Paulson, Lil’ Wayne, Swae … more. Hilarious and shocking answers — she was offered, and didn’t understand and turned down — “The Matrix”; she gamely reminisced about “BOE,” she gave tribute to Fab 5 Freddy, talked AIDS, and in a first, confirmed hip replacement. Drew Barrymore was there, Jerrod Blanco, Antoni Porowski, her sons. Post-Q and A, she partied and danced until 4, dancing with Jose Gutierez after watching him perform (Questlove DJed). Big hug for Liz Rosenberg. I will try more soon and at Instagram
              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• DrownedMadonna confirmed that Sodade and Crave performances will be released as extras.
                When we lose what we love
                Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                When we lose what we love
                Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Can't wait to see/listen the tour, finally...
                  Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                  Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Some more details from 'Madame X' concert film:
                    - 'I Don't Search I Find' is mostly in colors, with some black and white shots (the interrogation scene). The intro has her zoomed in with a big red X filter.
                    - Vocals sound good and 'almost untouched', some effects apply but might be from the actual concert.
                    - 'Sodade' is not included.
                    - 'Welcome To My Fado Club' is included but has been shortened to give more attention to 'La Isla Bonita'.
                    - 'Manifesto of Madame X' Intro was moved to the beginning.
                    - 'Extreme Occident' is slightly trimmed in length.
                    - All the fan moments are included, including Polaroid auction, Eyes are the window to the soul and Beer B***h section.
                    - 'Papa Don't Preach' is included.
                    - Some songs were shortened but only in a minor way, not majorly noticeable.
                    - 'Sodade' and 'Crave' performances will be released as an extra.
                    Credits to @Shoful and our friends Katrina and Val.

Comment

• The tour film will be on MTV for everyone outside the US right?
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        The tour film will be on MTV for everyone outside the US right?
                        No, just countries where Paramount+ isn’t available. I don’t know if MTV are broadcasting or just adding it to their streaming service.
                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Always nice to see her with Rocco and to see her boobs lower than her shoulders.
                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Does anyone get gay vibes from David? I've had a feeling for years, never really asked. Just curious what others thought?

Comment

• I think more so her hair is horrible, but outfits as well…

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                  Does anyone get gay vibes from David? I've had a feeling for years, never really asked. Just curious what others thought?
                                  It’s not appropriate to discuss a kid’s sexuality.
                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• To me, he seems a kid who loves to play with fluidity in moves, clothing style, and he is extremely conscious of his body, like many teenagers of his generation
                                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• When he gave that interview, "gay" did cross my mind but then I remember he has grown up with a lot of women. Especially around an eccentric woman like Madonna. He probably just gets it from his lifestyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                                        To me, he seems a kid who loves to play with fluidity in moves, clothing style, and he is extremely conscious of his body, like many teenagers of his generation
                                        I have the exact same opinion

Comment

• To say I am excited about the Madame X Tour film is an understatement.
                                          I also hope for a live album release, at least on streaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                            I also hope for a live album release, at least on streaming.
                                            I’m really hoping for this too. I can just imagine Madonna not giving it to us though, waiting another year for the rights to expire with Paramount+ and then releasing it in DVD and CD... extending the MX era from like 2018 to 2022
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                              Does anyone get gay vibes from David? I've had a feeling for years, never really asked. Just curious what others thought?
                                              no, why u think that?
                                              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• I really wish we got a Madame X remix album. So much potential. She loves throwing on random people on songs now so we could have had cool duets. The album remixes we got were great compared to the past 10 years.

Comment

• So she had some interviews that night, did anyone ask her about new music?
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• At least when she commits to an era she really commits. It is her art and no matter the sales of the album or even if shes still on the same label it was originally released on she makes it work. She is a very smart businessman and she finds ways to sell the product. More people are going to know about MadameX, the music and the album thanks to this concert and eventual DVD release.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X