Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MX show TV times:

In the UK and Ireland, Madame X tour will be shown on Friday, October 8, on following channels:

MTV Music: 9pm (120 min)
    MTV HD: 10pm (120 min)
    MTV Ireland: 10pm (120 min)
    MTV: 10pm (120 min)

-MTV NL (broadcasting in the Netherlands and Belgium) Madame X tour as a 30-minute special, airing from 21:30-22:00 on Dutch MTV.

-In France, Madame x tour will be broadcast on MTV HITS on October 8 at

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUYbeYxM...dium=copy_link

Comment

• Madonna will appear on the Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Show next week.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
        Madonna will appear on the Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Show next week.
        She should do a performance - recreate the Frozen performance from MXT or something and build interest, but of course, she won’t.

Still, hopefully Jimmy will get a good update out of her on new music, the biopic and the re-issue project.
        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Are those true or is someone trolling?

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/373712...cetune-leaked/
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Are those true or is someone trolling?

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/373712...cetune-leaked/
            Looks legit to me and I see no problems. We discussed her face a few weeks ago when she posted photos of her face tuned from the MTV shoot vs paparazzi shots. Her Instagram is very much a fantasy but that’s the nature of Instagram.
            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• With a new James Bond out in cinemas Madonna’s team needs to get Die Another Day HD uploaded ASAP.
              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Weve known she edits her photos on instagram. They even have photoshop distortion on some of them.

Comment

• I don't intend to sound bad or anything, but I'd just like to share one thing that usually annoys me in these discussions over her photos:

Yes, it's legit, but there are things people like to forget when they put this photos side by side to compare: it's not the same bc one is a photo and the second one is a screenshot of a video in a shitty quality with different lighting and pose. When I saw it I thought she looked pretty good like in most of the videos she shares (I couldn't find it anymore). I'm not saying she doesn't post some heavily edited photos very often, but the right thing to do is to use the same shot to compare, like the one I saw on Twitter from the VMA's after party with Kid Kudi.

Also, I agree with @menime123: instagram is not real. Everyone shares edited photos but people seem to make such a noise when it comes to M. And I love the fact that she usually looks as stunning in the videos she shares, like the ones she posted on her birthday. I only whished she would make more of an effort to look as good when she comes to public events, not that hideous outfit she used for the MXT Premiere.

Comment

• Madonna confirmed she’s doing another surprise performance to promote MXT!
                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• we've seen many paparazzi photos of her from this year, she looks good for her age
                      Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                      Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                        Madonna confirmed she’s doing another surprise performance to promote MXT!
                        Nice! I think it's safe to assume it will be on The Tonight Show next week, right? What song could it be? More exited already

Comment

• I hope its on the tonight show. I liked Pride performance but I need a tighter planned out one this time. I hope all that exercise has helped.

Comment

• Would The Tonight Show be considered a surprise? Is she not already confirmed to appear or was that a leak?
                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Would The Tonight Show be considered a surprise? Is she not already confirmed to appear or was that a leak?
                              Yes, it's on their site but nobody has mantioned anything about a performance.

Comment

• Probably going to be in the middle of time square or central park

Comment

• A performance would be a perfect treat for everyone. We've waited too long for new performances since the covid mess.

I have no problem with her editing. I think trolls compare two different pics to make her looks bad by side to side attachment. Haters always make something out of it. Never changed.
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Less a week guys! Starting to get quite excited
                                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I cant wait for Frozen. Its going to be a hard week.

Comment

• Any confirmation we will be getting an audio version of the album for streaming?

Comment

• Nothing has been confirmed nor denied as far as I'm aware of. Hope they do cause I like to play them every now and then and it would help her streaming presence a little too. Thankfully we don't have to wait much longer to know for sure.

Just 4 days and a few hours more now

Comment

• I doubt we get anything this early. They probably have a contract with Paramount plus for six months to a year of exclusivity. We didn't even get the rebel heart tour DVD for a like a year I can't even remember?

Comment

• No dvd like blond ambition? Again. History repeats itself
                                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                                No dvd like blond ambition? Again. History repeats itself
                                                Apparently it’s coming as it will have bonus songs cut from the show as extras.
                                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                  I doubt we get anything this early. They probably have a contract with Paramount plus for six months to a year of exclusivity. We didn't even get the rebel heart tour DVD for a like a year I can't even remember?
                                                  RHT was broadcast December 2016 and released physically September 2017. I’d imagine Paramount+ have signed a minimum of one year exclusivity though.

She’ll probably put it up for pre-sale on her birthday next year
                                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

She’ll probably put it up for pre-sale on her birthday next year

And "Finally enough love" as caption

Comment

Working...
                                                    X