• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post

where? link?
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUsk8j-...dium=copy_link

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Oh god, the fast editing
      It'll be 2 hours of that

Comment

• Its out in Paramount Brazil. Clips are on twitter or were. Might be deleted by now

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
          Its out in Paramount Brazil. Clips are on twitter or were. Might be deleted by now
          How can a streaming service leak? Why can't people wait less than 48 hours. My gosh.

Comment

• People said it happened before with another show they released. There must be some kind of bug or someone making a mistake on the this Paramount+ in Brazil. Either way, I've read lots of good comments from people who had watched already. I think it's not available anymore, at least I can't find it on my new subcription.

Comment

• The live album is almost about to be released in places where it’s almost tomorrow too. However she’s posted another cover on Facebook?
              I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• I heard it's also out on Amazon Prime in Mexico.
                Last edited by spiritboy; Thu October 7, 2021, 10:17.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Dave Chapelle is getting backlash from Glaad and other organizations for transphobic jokes in his show. Hope it won't reflect to Madonna as she chose him as the beer bitch over tons of artists. I mean why not Katy Perry, Kim K or Lil Nas X?
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• That’s a shame re lapel.

Comment

• She rehearsing Dark Ballet and Crazy on IG. The fact she has her band and backing singers makes me think she’s really going to do a TV performance on Fallon!

Comment

• Well Fallon is tonight but she posted a pic saying the Tonight Show appearence is tomorrow? So now im confused.

Comment

• She sounds good on these rehearsals clips.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

She rehearsing Dark Ballet and Crazy on IG. The fact she has her band and backing singers makes me think she’s really going to do a TV performance on Fallon!
                                i think the performance is at the Apollo theatre where they are showing Madame X tomorrow

Comment

i think the performance is at the Apollo theatre where they are showing Madame X tomorrow
                                  Yes,I think the same

Comment

Oh I wasn’t aware the NYC event had been confirmed yet.

Comment

• She sounds sooooo good on the stories she's posted wow

Comment

Oh I wasn’t aware the NYC event had been confirmed yet.
                                        Its just a rumor but thats what fans are thinking.

Comment

• I honestly can't wait to listen to the live album at midnight ugh

Comment

• What if it's just a performance on IG live?

She stated living room sessions Friday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                              What if it's just a performance on IG live?

She stated living room sessions Friday night.
                                              Then it’ll be about sodding time - she’s been telling us about living room sessions since 2017

Comment

• Hardly have heard anything from the tour yet. Wonder how different the songs will be this time around.
                                                My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                  Hardly have heard anything from the tour yet. Wonder how different the songs will be this time around.
                                                  From what I remember, the MX stuff is enhanced and really comes alive, but the hits are pretty similar to the album versions I think. I think LAP even incorporates elements from the demo version Pat posted.

Comment

• Lol loved her on Fallon

Comment

Working...
                                                    X