4. The Girlie Show
      5. Sticky & Sweet
      6. Madame X
      7. Rebel Heart Tour
      8. Blond Ambition
      9. The Virgin Tour
      10. MDNA Tour
      11. Who’s That Girl

I’ve had the pleasure of seeing her live 9 times across 6 tours (everything since RIT) in addition to Live Earth and The Brit Awards. So 11 times in almost 20 years is pretty shocking. Madonna, tour more

According to her singles list on Wiki, I’ve also seen her perform 52 of her singles which surprises me. I think my top requests from Madonna would:

1. Everybody
      2. Gambler
      3. Justify My Love
      4. Rescue Me
      5. Rain
      6. Secret
      7. Take a Bow
      8. Beautiful Stranger
      9. Hollywood
      10. Ghosttown
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• My personal ranking would be (at the moment) :

1. Confessions
        2. Blond Ambition Tour
        3. S&S Tour
        4. MDNA Tour
        5. Drowned World Tour
        6. Madame X Tour
        7. Rebel Heart Tour
        8. Re-Invention Tour
        9. The Girlie Show

Never bothered with the other two.
        Never understood the big fuss over TGS and Re-Invention.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          My personal ranking would be (at the moment) :

1. Confessions
          2. Blond Ambition Tour
          3. S&S Tour
          4. MDNA Tour
          5. Drowned World Tour
          6. Madame X Tour
          7. Rebel Heart Tour
          8. Re-Invention Tour
          9. The Girlie Show

RIT was basically Madonna on stage with her band, singing her hits. It was a straight up concert and just a lot of fun. I honestly think this tour helped Madonna fall in love with her own music again.

The Virgin Tour is essential viewing IMO. She’s so new, so raw, a star before she really was one. It’s so 80s and a lot of fun.
          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I don’t love reinvention either. I feel her cold demeanour enhanced Drowned world but reinvention though wonderful, didn’t feel like she was having fun, more going through the motions at times. Looked quite alone on stage. It was the transition between having Nicki and Donna and then her taking full command on later tours.

I say that but it’s still a fantastic show by anyone else’s standards.
            MDNA is one of her best for me it is just so insane.

Comment

• I think lap performance in the last tour Is the worst ever.
              Human nature Is the best one

Comment

• 1. The Girlie Show
                2. Blond Ambition
                3. Confessions
                4. Re-Invention
                5. Sticky & Sweet
                6. Drowned World
                7. The Virgin Tour
                8. Who’s That Girl

I don't care about the rest of her tours.
                Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  My personal ranking would be (at the moment) :

1. Confessions
                  2. Blond Ambition Tour
                  3. S&S Tour
                  4. MDNA Tour
                  5. Drowned World Tour
                  6. Madame X Tour
                  7. Rebel Heart Tour
                  8. Re-Invention Tour
                  9. The Girlie Show

Erotica is my favorite album so by extension I like the TGS the best. Mainly because of the first section. Fever especially.

Edit: Also people always sleep on Virgin and WTG tours but honestly they are really great concerts. In fact Madonna could use a concert like them now. Just hit after hit. Fans can say they would hate it but they know they would enjoy hearing all those songs.
                  Last edited by Angeman; Sun October 10, 2021, 21:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                    Also people always sleep on Virgin and WTG tours but honestly they are really great concerts. In fact Madonna could use a concert like them now. Just hit after hit. Fans can say they would hate it but they know they would enjoy hearing all those songs.
                    The only one I really dislike is WTG and MDNA but both have their good parts. WTG I feel lacks identity and it’s sort a mixture of TVT and BAT but not as good as either.

I always think of TVT as a typical 80s rock concert and WTG as her practise show, the one where she learnt the art of touring and understanding what a Madonna show could be - which she then achieved on BAT.

As for a great concert with just hit after hit, that’s why I love RIT. It’s time she gave us another which is why I’m holding out for a greatest hits tour.
                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I just watched Madame X concert and I loved it. Even though it's not among my favorite tours, it's definitely interesting experience. What I love the most is her dedication to this era. It's obviously her passion project and it shows.
                      When we lose what we love
                      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                      When we lose what we love
                      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• I watched Madame X for a second time today with my Momma, streamed the live album on the way home and I just downloaded the album on iTunes. I have to say, there are some songs that sound better in the car than when watching it and vice versa. Future in the car is great, compared to watching it and LAP is better watching then listening in the car.
                        Last edited by music126; Mon October 11, 2021, 12:19.

Comment

• I enjoyed madame x tour too. It may not be the greatest among my list but still impressive and brand new experience. Great job queen.
                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• 1) The Girlie Show
                            2) Sticky & Sweet Tour
                            3) MDNA Tour
                            4) Drowned World Tour
                            5) Blond Ambition Tour
                            6) Confessions Tour.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by madgikman View Post
                              This is the Madonna I love! Totally intimate performance. Love that she did Dark Ballet. Here's a collection of Red Rooster performance:

https://youtu.be/zkoHJyxnWxg

https://youtu.be/eIx2OjP-PjY
                              Zero ****s for sure!
                              awesome

Comment

• So I watched it, let's start with positive, at last we have all of her tours professionally shot. That's something.

It was not a theater experience, it was not intimate concert, it was arena type of show stuck in theater. She confirmed doubts I had in her ever since RH era, not only she lacks voice to bring her songs to life on stage (both old and new, I felt nothing hearing her 'sing' HN, Vogue, LAP, Frozen, she was dead in them), she also lacks stage presence and charisma. I would never pay to see this live. She started hiding behind autotune and everything else on stage, and it really was noticeable in 'theater' show where everything was supposed to be more, I guess... warm, and focus should be on a performer? The fact that she had to use so much autotune in every single song, yikes, what was the point of small intimate show if you're just gonna hide behind things you also hide when you're in arenas? Isn't the whole point to feel songs, hear them, enjoy the music. Imagine hearing autotune in 2k settings, awful.

Seeing her gold digger there every few seconds, horrible butt implants, and all the sex talk made me even more uncomfortable. It literally screams 'kids look at me, I make sex jokes, I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom'.

I also hate performing style that she adopted during MDNA tour, with all those acting interactions with dancers, those small cringy acts, you know. She was forced woke, forced political, she has nothing to say, she can't get her message the right way for years now, and she's only doing it because she thinks everyone wants to hear something from her. Oh and let's not forgot constant stops between songs that totally ruin the mood and the flow, only to hear her talk about nothing... The fact that her breaks between songs were actually cut short for this release and they still felt too long.

Ranking

1. The Confessions Tour
                                2. Blond Ambition Tour
                                3. The Girlie Show
                                4. Ciao Italia
                                5. Drowned World
                                6. Like a Virgin
                                7. MDNA Tour
                                8. Re-Invention Tour
                                9. Sticky and Sweet Tour
                                10. Rebel Heart Tour
                                11. Madame X

I was her biggest apologist for years but even I can't do it anymore, it is sad to see what she has become. It is sad when young fans actually outgrow her.

P.S. I was kinda sad to see her celebrate itunes positions, it shows that she still cares so much and wants success but she has none.

Last edited by Westen; Mon October 11, 2021, 18:59.

Comment

• Madame X Tour was absolutely a theatre experience. It was always going to be hard to capture on film and what we have doesn’t do it justice (Batuka being a prime example, and that’s a highlight of the whole thing).

I’m so proud of her for creating something that remains an ‘you had to be there’ experience, although she does a good job overall with the recording.
                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                    Madame X Tour was absolutely a theatre experience. It was always going to be hard to capture on film and what we have doesn’t do it justice (Batuka being a prime example, and that’s a highlight of the whole thing).

I’m so proud of her for creating something that remains an ‘you had to be there’ experience, although she does a good job overall with the recording.
                                    She’s pushing herself as a touring artist at 60 plus and reinventing the game. What these hoes start to do theatre shoes like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                      So I watched it, let's start with positive, at last we have all of her tours professionally shot. That's something.

It was not a theater experience, it was not intimate concert, it was arena type of show stuck in theater. She confirmed doubts I had in her ever since RH era, not only she lacks voice to bring her songs to life on stage (both old and new, I felt nothing hearing her 'sing' HN, Vogue, LAP, Frozen, she was dead in them), she also lacks stage presence and charisma. I would never pay to see this live. She started hiding behind autotune and everything else on stage, and it really was noticeable in 'theater' show where everything was supposed to be more, I guess... warm, and focus should be on a performer? The fact that she had to use so much autotune in every single song, yikes, what was the point of small intimate show if you're just gonna hide behind things you also hide when you're in arenas? Isn't the whole point to feel songs, hear them, enjoy the music. Imagine hearing autotune in 2k settings, awful.

Seeing her gold digger there every few seconds, horrible butt implants, and all the sex talk made me even more uncomfortable. It literally screams 'kids look at me, I make sex jokes, I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom'.

I also hate performing style that she adopted during MDNA tour, with all those acting interactions with dancers, those small cringy acts, you know. She was forced woke, forced political, she has nothing to say, she can't get her message the right way for years now, and she's only doing it because she thinks everyone wants to hear something from her. Oh and let's not forgot constant stops between songs that totally ruin the mood and the flow, only to hear her talk about nothing... The fact that her breaks between songs were actually cut short for this release and they still felt too long.

I was her biggest apologist for years but even I can't do it anymore, it is sad to see what she has become. It is sad when young fans actually outgrow her.

P.S. I was kinda sad to see her celebrate itunes positions, it shows that she still cares so much and wants success but she has none.
                                      Sadly, I have to agree with most of what was said above.

Her literally chatting c*rap in between almost every song, “fundraising”, sharing cringy sex jokes, swearing, calling everyone a bitch, stuffing her woke nonsense down everyone’s throat... is neither entertaining nor inspiring. It is beyond embarrassing and really off putting.

Vogue, Human Nature, Like a prayer, Frozen, I Rise are all dead vocal deliveries with I Rise arguably the most dreadful Madonna concert ending ever.

Watching Madonna as a performer has become an extremely stressful eXperience.
                                      Last edited by oneofone; Mon October 11, 2021, 22:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by oneofone View Post

Sadly, I have to agree with most of what was said above.

I Rise arguably the most dreadful Madonna concert ending ever.

Comment

• Wow, some of you need to move on.

Comment

•  

Comment

• i'd rather watch the Madame X tour as the only tour for the rest of my life then watch her live earth performance.

Comment

• I finally watched the show.
                                                I feel extremely proud of her. That is a reinvention. The way she manages to put so many elements and references together and,most importantly, The way she manages to put on a Madonna show in a theater ,without losing the magic of a Madonna show is mind blowing.
                                                At times,it's hard to believe the stage is only projections and stairs . Amazing.
                                                I certainly wasn't expecting to like it this much.
                                                I feel even more amazed when I think about the excruciating pain she was feeling on her knee.
                                                Right now,I can't say what's my favorite moment(s) but God Control,Vogue and Medellin are truly magical moments. Same for Batuka.
                                                Don't know where to rank Madame X either but certainly above Rebel Heart, Sticky &Sweet and Re-invention (not counting her pre 2000's tours).
                                                All in all this became a truly special moment for me and I'm really glad I'm having a Madonna fan moment in 2021 when,in fairness,I wasn't expecting it at all: I wasn't expecting a live album,which I love (especially after the horrible Rebel Heart Live) and was expecting even less to like the concert this much.

Comment

• Yes bitch yes she’s that positivity out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

i'd rather watch the Madame X tour as the only tour for the rest of my life then watch her live earth performance.
                                                    I really wish I could’ve said the same. Live Earth was MAGICAL.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X