- "Champagne Rosé" - with Qvavo and Cardi B
      - "Medellin" - with Maluma
      - "Future" - with Qvavo
      - "Crave" - with Swae Lee
      - "Faz Gostoso" - with Anita
      - "Bitch I'm Loca" - with Maluma
      - "Soltera" - with Maluma
      - "Levitating" - with Dua Lipa, Missy Elliot and The Blessed Madonna

We also have all the "Evita" collaboration songs too - not sure they would want to pick any of those up to remix as most would not be easy to do - probably "I'd Be Surprisingly Good" would be one of the easiest collaborations she had there to remix.

Not sure if they would want "Give It 2 Me" to be considered as on YouTube the video says feat. Pharrell Williams but both album track and single are only credited to Madonna.

Did I forgot any Madonna collaboration so far? Let me know if I did.
      Now I'm Following You - with Warren Beatty
      What Can You Lose - with Mandy Patinkin
      My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• 10/10:
        Vogue (album version)
        Like a Virgin
        Like a Prayer
        Frozen
        Who's That Girl
        American Life
        Live To Tell
        Hung Up
        Celebration
        Living For Love
        Erotica

9/10:
        Secret
        Everybody
        Justify My Love

7/10:
        You'll See
        Music

6/10:
        Medellin
        You Must Love Me

2/10:
        4 Minutes
        Give Me All Your Luvin'
        My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• 1.Secret
          2.Music
          3.Frozen
          4.Hung Up
          5.Erotica
          6.American Life
          7.Like A Prayer
          8.4 Minutes
          9.Papa Dont Preach
          10.Medellin
          11.Living For Love
          12.Vogue
          13.Give all your loving
          14.Everybody
          15.Like a Virgen

Comment

• If someone has time on his/her hands... it would be nice if someone made one Top 20 out of all the ones posted here.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Now I'm Following You - with Warren Beatty
              What Can You Lose - with Mandy Patinkin
              Thank you! Completely forgot those amazing gems!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

Thank you! Completely forgot those amazing gems!
                You’ve missed Dance 2night too.
                Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Studio album:

1. Like A Prayer
                  2. Papa Don’t Preach
                  3. Frozen
                  4. Erotica
                  5. Music
                  6. Hung Up
                  7. Secret
                  8. Like A Virgin
                  9. 4 Minutes
                  10. Everybody
                  11. American Life
                  12. Give Me All Ur Luvin
                  13. Living For Love
                  14. Medellin

Greates Hits:

1. Justify My Love
                  2. Youll See

Soundtrack:

1. Vogue
                  2. You Must Love Me
                  3. Who’s That Girl

Comment

• 1. Vogue
                    2. Like a Prayer
                    3. Music
                    4. You’ll See
                    5. Hung Up
                    6. Live To Tell
                    7. American Life
                    8. You Must Love Me
                    9. Celebration
                    10. Secret
                    11. Like a Virgin
                    12. Living For Love
                    13. Frozen
                    14. Justify My Love
                    15. Who’s That Girl
                    16. Erotica
                    17. Everybody
                    18. 4 Minutes
                    17. Give Me All Your Luvin
                    20. Medellin

Comment

• Full performance of the rooster coming soon
                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• You may like Madame X both album and show or not but no one can deny how invested she's been in it.
                        She's really passionate about this whole project and it's awesome to see she still has that on her when it comes to music.

Comment

• Great to see she is still heavily invested in her project. Personally i didn't like the tour (i couldn't stand it) yet you can tell how much involved she is with it.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                            You may like Madame X both album and show or not but no one can deny how invested she's been in it.
                            She's really passionate about this whole project and it's awesome to see she still has that on her when it comes to music.
                            That’s been the case for nearly all of her eras.

I think the only time she didn’t seem to give a d*mn other than releasing the album, minimal promo and straight to tour was with “Hard Candy” and “MDNA” albums.

As for the the rest, she’s been highly invested and passionate.
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I think the only time she didn’t seem to give a d*mn other than releasing the album, minimal promo and straight to tour was with “Hard Candy” and “MDNA” albums.

Exactly. Should we really give credit to artist for doing its job?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I second that

I also read in here she ‘d give up on RH from the moment it leaked, which is wrong, she made indeed a lot of appearances to promote the album in Usa and Europe

Comment

• I really enjoyed Lourdes' interview. Madonna being a control freak parent, anyone surprised?
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yeah Lola interview is worth a reading

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/cu...zhU6ne3BIo9BEM

Comment

• I can imagine Madonna being very frustrated with Lola’s lack of interest and commitment to anything. Even I find it frustrating just reading about it - she had such a privileged upbringing and she’s basically just lounging around posing for photos and doing a lot of weed. Every parents’ nightmare to be honest.

Reading between the lines I suspect there was a lot of arguments and Madonna basically cut her allowance, telling her to make her own money. It’s possible Madonna always prepared her for that, but Lola happily admits modelling is only about the money

Locking your wardrobe is a bit weird though Madonna.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                        I really enjoyed Lourdes' interview. Madonna being a control freak parent, anyone surprised?
                                        Also, I feel like if your parents pay for things, then it gives them leverage over you. My mom is such a control freak, and she has controlled me my whole life. I needed to be completely independent from her as soon as I graduated high school.
                                        It’s interesting she says this because basically, Rocco jumped ship shortly afterwards too. Tough times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post

Exactly. Should we really give credit to artist for doing its job?
                                          Yes we should .
                                          "Not for doing their job " but to show they care for what they're doing regardless of the flop it may be.
                                          And yes,I give credit for someone who's been around for 40 years and still talks passionately about a project that is over 2 years old and that involves a show in which she probably went through one of the absolute worst moments of her life for months .
                                          ​​​So,again,a BIG YES, I'm not bitter enough to not give credit where it's due
                                          Last edited by BodyShop; Fri October 15, 2021, 17:06.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post

Yes we should .
                                            "Not for doing their job " but to show they care for what they're doing regardless of the flop it may be.
                                            And yes,I give credit for someone who's been around for 40 years and still talks passionately about a project that is over 2 years ago and that involves a show in which she probably went through one of the absolute worst moments of her life during months .
                                            ​​​So,again,a BIG YES, I'm not bitter enough to not give credit where it's due
                                            I am not giving her credit because at the end of the day it is her job. If she is not willing to do that then why is she still here? Just because she released video of the tour more than 2 years after the album doesn't mean that anyone has been fed, how kids are saying these days. Era ended before album was even released. Editing video for 18 months was actually...lazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                              I can imagine Madonna being very frustrated with Lola’s lack of interest and commitment to anything. Even I find it frustrating just reading about it - she had such a privileged upbringing and she’s basically just lounging around posing for photos and doing a lot of weed. Every parents’ nightmare to be honest.

Reading between the lines I suspect there was a lot of arguments and Madonna basically cut her allowance, telling her to make her own money. It’s possible Madonna always prepared her for that, but Lola happily admits modelling is only about the money

Locking your wardrobe is a bit weird though Madonna.
                                              She said previously that she was annoyed at Lola's lack of drive And David is the one that took after her in terms of drive and ambition

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post

I second that

I also read in here she ‘d give up on RH from the moment it leaked, which is wrong, she made indeed a lot of appearances to promote the album in Usa and Europe
                                                Well actually after HC and MDNA almost everyone said she didn't care about her music anymore and was only putting out albums as excuses to go on tour.
                                                That was partially true and when she released Rebel Heart and did those promo appearances ,we had a glimpse of the old madonna we were used to know.
                                                But ,now,it's indeed on a different level.
                                                Since she first announced Madame X it's clear how she loves and is proud of what she's doing (all the visuals and videos,the "world of Madame X" video,etc)
                                                I'm personally impressed after seeing her performance at the Rooster last weekend and how she's been talking about the live album + the show on Paramount+
                                                I'm not saying it's something new that we have never seen her doing before.
                                                My point is that it feels really good to know that after all these years,she still has that fire burning inside of her,when it comes to her own music.
                                                it's just a personal thought though because I'm one of those who firmly believed she no longer had that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post

I am not giving her credit because at the end of the day it is her job. If she is not willing to do that then why is she still here? Just because she released video of the tour more than 2 years after the album doesn't mean that anyone has been fed, how kids are saying these days. Era ended before album was even released. Editing video for 18 months was actually...lazy.
                                                  Well,that's your perception and opinion, not reality.
                                                  Tge era has been a great one. Full of videos,interviews,an up close, more personal and intimate show ,remixes and now the release of the show plus the live album and a TV appearance +live performance for her fans.
                                                  So,you may not like it but yes,she's been giving her all to this .
                                                  Whether one like it or not,thinks she's a pathetic try hard old woman or not is another story.
                                                  BUT ,to say the era was over before the album release is not only unfair but completely wrong.
                                                  Unless you're talking about charts, streaming numbers or sales.
                                                  But then again, I think most of her fans didn't have high expectations on that regard so it's OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

She said previously that she was annoyed at Lola's lack of drive And David is the one that took after her in terms of drive and ambition
                                                    She did and Lola says exactly that in the interview

I understand Madonna has raised all her kids to be artists (which I commend massively) but at what point is it okay to be unfocused? It’s okay not to have everything figured out (and some of us never do) but you have to at least try.

I mean Lola and Debi literally talk about how Lola has turned down offers to act etc. The sheer irony of saying she want would like a part close to who she is just major because that’s not acting and is exactly how Madonna got Desperately Seeking Susan

Honestly, I think Rocco and David are going to be the most successful. Rocco is going to be a quiet but valuable artist and David is going to be a star.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X