No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prefer the Erotica album over Bedtime Stories.
    Both albums have great music videos (Deeper and deeper, Bad Girl, Rain, Secret, Take a bow, Bedtime Story, Human Nature). Never liked the Erotica video much. Though she looks great as Dita.
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• So Sean Penn’s single again... I honestly think the pair of them are well suited nowadays. I’m convinced they hooked up a few years ago.

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Also, she was stunning that night.

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• ^

For me this is one of her best looks in the past decade with the all W.E. promotion.

She looks gorgeus.

Comment

• Tried watching Madame X experience last night with some friends and we just couldn't get into it. I just wish she'd record a straight concert, flaws and all. It doesn't help that it's the 1st tour in years that I didn't get to experience live. I never really enjoy the concert films.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
              So Sean Penn’s single again... I honestly think the pair of them are well suited nowadays. I’m convinced they hooked up a few years ago.

Would love them back together.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post

Would love them back together.
                Can you imagine the boost it would give her? Obviously not a reason to get back together, but the interest in them would be insane.
                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Where and when were those pic of Madonna and Sean taken? She looks stunning!

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                    Where and when were those pic of Madonna and Sean taken? She looks stunning!
                    2016 I think. She performed La Vie En Rose at a charity event he was hosting.
                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• But she doesn't love white old man any more. Lol
                      she is an ageist lol
                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Gorgeous! Giving Erotica tease.

Comment

• Her and Sean together always give me flashback to the 80's when they were weekly news. Not very good news... it still gives me bad vibes to see them together.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                              MTV Germany airs the Madame X Tour film tonight let’s gooooo
                              My dumb ass missed it smfh…fml
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I remember playing Hung Up CD single with my bf at the time like yesterday. Am I old?

Comment

• Yes.
                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

•  

Comment

• I agree with this poll. Maybe change American Life with Madame X

https://www.albumism.com/polls/madonna
                                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I remember downloading HU from Napster and burn into a CD so i could play it in my car and wherever bar i was frequenting.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Warner needs to announce the first re-release. They said in August it would be announced soon - if we don’t hear something soon I’m gonna send Madonna a page from the sodding dictionary with the definition of ‘soon’ highlighted because she hasn’t got a clue.
                                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Warner needs to announce the first re-release. They said in August it would be announced soon - if we don’t hear something soon I’m gonna send Madonna a page from the sodding dictionary with the definition of ‘soon’ highlighted because she hasn’t got a clue.
                                            They didn't say that. They said something is coming and it was MX live album.

I don't know why you even expect something. First 3 albums were already 'remastered' and rereleased and TB got that travesty this year, so that's already 2 rereleases. LAP had that travesty of 'anniversary edition' in 2019 and what albums you expect them to re-release? Maybe only Erotica is left for stans and maybe ROL but I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post

They didn't say that. They said something is coming and it was MX live album.I don't know why you even expect something.
                                              2022 will mark the 40th anniversary of Madonna’s recording debut. This new deal heralds the launch next year of an extensive, multi-year series of catalog releases that will revisit the groundbreaking music that made her an international icon. For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more. The series of releases will be overseen by Warner Music’s catalog team, led by Kevin Gore, President of Global Catalog, Recorded Music, with the first release to be announced soon.
                                              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Seems the biopic script is almost finished………

Comment

Lol you honestly think that will happen? Ofc they had to write something in statement. First release with warner was MX live and look how 'great' release that was.

At this moment unnoficial remix of Frozen is going viral, getting streams and Madonna is not recognized by shazam and is not credited on Spotify where remix gets more daily streams than ANY madonna single by a mile.

Promising work by Warner and their catalog team so far, don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post

Lol you honestly think that will happen?
                                                    Yes.

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Working...
                                                    X