Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Yes.

Ok, feel free and quote me when things get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post
      Seems the biopic script is almost finished………
      Yes

According to her Instagram the movie opens with BAT rehearsals and will feature Madonna in the Breakfast Club performing Shit On The Ground (unreleased but leaked and known as Safe Neighborhood).

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Celebrate Madonna's ground breaking 5th studio album #Erotica's 29th anniversary with Spotify enhanced playlist! #Erotica #Madonna

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7K...SHmSZ14lzE-IpQ

Comment

• Happy anniversary to one of the most influential albums of all time. One of her best.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• There are streaming parties for Erotica today, so feel free to join in.

Comment

• "Next time you want pussy just look in the mirror baby"
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Live albums never do much for me. Looking forward to 2022. Hope the re-releases of her catalogue albums will surprise us.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• New cover of Vogue appeared on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/track/63t32...Qi2retWD5Ep5SQ

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                    Live albums never do much for me. Looking forward to 2022. Hope the re-releases of her catalogue albums will surprise us.
                    I also prefer those... but I do enjoy this "Madame X" live album very much. The songs versions are pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by browlowkid View Post
                      New cover of Vogue appeared on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/track/63t32...Qi2retWD5Ep5SQ
                      Awful.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• https://open.spotify.com/track/4EhsQ...urce=copy-link

Comment

• Comment

• Um how about we just leave Madonna to Madonna

Comment

• Love that song!

Comment

• Madonna needs to do something with Cardi B. Champagne Rose don’t count.

Comment

• Stream Supernatural for Halloween!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                  Madonna needs to do something with Cardi B. Champagne Rose don’t count.
                                  Madonna needs to rebuild her image like Mariah Carey did. Because as of right now nobody really takes her serious besides the old gheys.

Comment

• If M will work with a rapper, i'd rather have Doja Cat. Her music is miles better than Cardi, Nicki and other female rappers.

I would also love a project like Elton's latest album where she'll work with other popular female artists.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Madonna needs to rebuild her image like Mariah Carey did. Because as of right now nobody really takes her serious besides the old gheys.
                                    How is that different to Mariah?
                                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                      If M will work with a rapper.
                                      No rent-a-rappers ever!
                                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Oh please, not Cardi B. I remember some years ago it was my biggest fear she'd be on Madame X in the end.

Don't need featurings anyway.
                                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Oh really? I don't see her any rebuilding other than being a christmas season song old lady from the past and recycling. How interesting to see an poor advice from her stan.
                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post

Oh really? I don't see her any rebuilding other than being a christmas season song old lady from the past and recycling. How interesting to see an poor advice from her stan.
                                            Yikes.
                                            his is why no one likes Madonna's fanbase anymore.

Comment

• I guess bitterness comes with age! Just like popularity breeds contempt. You can’t win either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post

Mariah had become very respected since that tragic performance. At one point she was extremely picked on. I would even call it bullying. She recovered well. I think Madonna can do the same.

Comment

Working...
                                                X