X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jio
    replied
    Trapped On A Holiday-Colonel Abrams vs Madonna
    This is a fab mash up of Madonna's "Holiday" with Colonel Abrams' "Trapped" (an '80s club smash). Although both songs are gorgeous by themselves, this particular mash-up improves on both IMO
    http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/search/ ... %20holiday

(it's the song on top, I couldn't find it on youtube)

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Woman is a legend

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    I think that above all the sex, self inventions etc. Madonna is still highly relevant because her music is good. I didn't care for all these re-inventions, sex-things whatever, I only looked at her music and judged her by that. And she basically always delivered smash hits with each album.

I (obviously knew about her pre COADF) but it was this album which turned me into a true fan of her music. I also have to admit, that I really really really loved You'll see (back in the day) and the whole EVITA soundtrack. EVITA was the first album I bought of her catalogue.

btw: from her looks I have to say that I probably like her Music-era look the best. followed by the EVITA look.

Leave a comment:

• TiagoRodrigues
    replied
    Originally posted by DaBoi
    Simon did want her on the show but she said she's too busy :x
    that's good.

i want a madonna week on x-factor when she releases a new album, not now

Leave a comment:

• NothingFails
    replied
    Originally posted by argentino78
    Originally posted by jio
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    Madonna is the biggest legend alive in the music industry today. No doubt.

Even if another female artist surpass her sales, no one would reach her iconic status. She's like Marilyn Monroe
    +1 and I'm so proud reading this from a Mariah fan (I like "Oh Santa" btw)
    HotMCfan is pointing out the reality... no matter if Mariah surpass her in the US or Celine outside the US... or whoever of these newcomers... She's THE most iconic female artist. I think that should be enough for some Madonna's fans to be happy and not go trolling to other divas threads... and viceversa.
    true, but you do see a "I hate Madonna because she's a rival female artist" from a LOT of Mariah fans here.

Leave a comment:

• DaBoi
    replied
    Simon did want her on the show but she said she's too busy :x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Everybody seems to be excited about the Madonna week on the X Factor , because of her vast catalogue, but nothing is officially confirmed yet.
    And than? What's the end of this story? Everything has to do with xfactor, it only seems to be continuos fake roumors!

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Cool book!

Leave a comment:

• DaBoi
    replied
    cool book

Leave a comment:

• ChrisDamen
    replied
    So her album might come out in 2011 with a tour in 2012 perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• DaBoi
    replied
    Everybody seems to be excited about the Madonna week on the X Factor , because of her vast catalogue, but nothing is officially confirmed yet.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Originally posted by argentino78
    Enough with the trolling talk already Argentino78 - you keep on bragging about it all the time - just get over it. Things are going well lately no need to bring up trolling.
    Tell that to sniper or joao.
    ....and you go tell the mods by a pm, this is not the rjght place!!

Leave a comment:

• GUS
    replied
    Enough with the trolling talk already Argentino78 - you keep on bragging about it all the time - just get over it. Things are going well lately no need to bring up trolling.
    Tell that to sniper or joao.

Leave a comment:

• DaBoi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GUS
    replied
    Originally posted by jio

Even if another female artist surpass her sales, no one would reach her iconic status. She's like Marilyn Monroe
    HotMCfan is pointing out the reality... no matter if Mariah surpass her in the US or Celine outside the US... or whoever of these newcomers... She's THE most iconic female artist. I think that should be enough for some Madonna's fans to be happy and not go trolling to other divas threads... and viceversa.

Leave a comment:

• TiagoRodrigues
    replied
    i've seen some other interviews where she's asked about a new album...she says she just has to finish her film then record the new album, then a new tour. She's also asked if she's going to collaborate with someone on the new record...and she answers "yes, but it's a secret"

Leave a comment:

• TiagoRodrigues
    replied
    i was watching the video, she does look great!

And seeing her jumping...makes me want a new tour, LOOL

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    WonderWoman

Leave a comment:

• DaBoi
    replied
    Originally posted by denise
    Mexican Tv report about the opening of the Hard Candy Fitness Center in Mexico City: she looks GORGEOUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRqjt6mi ... r_embedded
    She still looks good

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    It's impossible to surpass her sales!

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Mexican Tv report about the opening of the Hard Candy Fitness Center in Mexico City: she looks GORGEOUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRqjt6mi ... r_embedded

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    It's impossible to surpass her sales!

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
    Actually...the market in 1984 was not much stronger then nowadays...i remember that in 1982 (when thriller was released) the market was a bit stronger then in 2009...almost the same...usually albums didn't sell a lot...but albums like Like a Virgin did!
    Note, I worded that specifically like that; I know full well that the market back then was of a similar size to what it is now. But buying habits were much different back then - you were more likely to buy an album back then, and albums generally stayed on the charts for longer because the competition was less

Leave a comment:

Working...
X