Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    It’s not about having a different opinion, I just don’t get why someone would take the time and energy to just complain how much they dislike or disapprove of something on such a regular basis. It just comes across as inflammatory.

Anyway, I’m not out for an argument, but maybe tone down the hate.
    It's very obvious what is going on here, 5 same stans always pointing fingers and accusing me of being hateful and trolling suddenly makes me one.

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

Yes, I am a fool for actually trying to engage in discussion and waste my time writing posts in this toxic environment filled with hostile stans and bullies.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      Now if she would give us a new Christmas song, I'd be celebrating every year.
      Don’t you start

Madonna has gone almost forty years without writing one. It will never happen.
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post

It's very obvious what is going on here, 5 same stans always pointing fingers and accusing me of being hateful and trolling suddenly makes me one.

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

Yes, I am a fool for actually trying to engage in discussion and waste my time writing posts in this toxic environment filled with hostile stans and bullies.
        What are you talking about? None said that... I read it all.
        It seems to me you are very frustrated and sad with all Madonna recent work and that can be seen on most of your posts and comments. As sometimes you are very outspoken against Madonna some more protective fans jump over to defend the Queen. That's all.

There is only 1 rule here and that's "Do not attack The Queen" or her subdits will defend her

Comment

• We need to draw a line under this.

Please keep discussion to Madonna and not each other please. You have PM for that.
          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Don’t you start

Madonna has gone almost forty years without writing one. It will never happen.
            She doesn't have to write one. Just record a classic like Santa Baby. It's time for a follow up.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

She doesn't have to write one. Just record a classic like Santa Baby. It's time for a follow up.
              Please don't! I Hope Madonna doesn't sing another Christmas song before having at least 90 yo.
              I really dislike almost ALL Christmas songs - most of them are all so cheesy and corny (and not even in a possible good way).

Comment

• Nobody wants to hear something like Bitch I’m Santa or Like a Reindeer.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Now I can't stop thinking about a Bitch I'm Santa vídeo

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                    Nobody wants to hear something like Bitch I’m Santa or Like a Reindeer.
                    I howled omg

Comment

• Not gonna lie, I liked the idea of Bitch I'm Santa lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

Please don't! I Hope Madonna doesn't sing another Christmas song before having at least 90 yo.
                        I really dislike almost ALL Christmas songs - most of them are all so cheesy and corny (and not even in a possible good way).
                        I have a few hundred Christmas songs on my playlist. Plenty of great Christmas songs to listen to.

Comment

I have a few hundred Christmas songs on my playlist. Plenty of great Christmas songs to listen to.
                          I guess I got sick of all of them as a kid as my sister loved christmas songs.

Comment

• I can't imagine anything less convincing than Madonna singing Christmas tunes. "Santa Baby" was a rare misstep in her empirial phase thank goodness she's never tried it again
                            She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• I don’t like her rendition of Santa Baby, but I don’t think it was a misstep - it was a charity album recorded when she was still a pop star rather than an icon. But if there is one thing I’m sure of, it’s that Madonna will never record another Christmas song.
                              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
                                100% agreed. Christmas songs are usually rubbish and I wish Madonna never recorded any.

Comment

I don’t like her rendition of Santa Baby, but I don’t think it was a misstep - it was a charity album recorded when she was still a pop star rather than an icon. But if there is one thing I’m sure of, it’s that Madonna will never record another Christmas song.
                                  I consider it an artistic misstep. No one's ever going to top Eartha Kitt's rendition but I was a Madonna freak when her version came out as a child and didn't even like it back then. That's a fail. But I agree, she won't touch Christmas material again and that's perfectly fine
                                  She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• These madonna threads have been great the past few months, but their return has made it unbearable. Listen, I'm all for one's opinions. I can't stand her grillz, don't care for the boyfriend, etc. But I'm not here everyday moaning and groaning about it. It makes no sense. It actually makes me feel sorry for said person.

Time to start streaming Santa Baby folks!
                                    Last edited by music126; Wed October 27, 2021, 23:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post

This sounds like a threat

Comment

No, thanks !!

Comment

I'm all for it!

Comment

• Always happy to stream Santa Baby - just not Madonna's version

I've been listening to Rebel Heart a lot this week and revisiting some of the interviews she did for it. It's such a shame we never got the era she envisaged because of the leaks, and I wonder what it would have been like if Kanye had exec produced it as planned. Apparently she almost had Kendrick Lamar on the album, but schedules didn't work because she couldn't push the album back a little bit because of the leaks. I wonder what song that would have been for.

I can't wait for Warner to get the rights though and give us Avicci Heart. I think out of every re-visit project, Rebel Heart's could be the most interesting because there's nothing stopping her revising the album and making it the double album she original envisaged. Maybe even doing a video for Avicci Heart and making it a single.
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Always happy to stream Santa Baby - just not Madonna's version

I've been listening to Rebel Heart a lot this week and revisiting some of the interviews she did for it. It's such a shame we never got the era she envisaged because of the leaks, and I wonder what it would have been like if Kanye had exec produced it as planned. Apparently she almost had Kendrick Lamar on the album, but schedules didn't work because she couldn't push the album back a little bit because of the leaks. I wonder what song that would have been for.

I can't wait for Warner to get the rights though and give us Avicci Heart. I think out of every re-visit project, Rebel Heart's could be the most interesting because there's nothing stopping her revising the album and making it the double album she original envisaged. Maybe even doing a video for Avicci Heart and making it a single.
                                              Finally something not only read worthy but also noteworthy from you to read and the tragedies that contributed to the Rebel Heart era. Although some of her best songs (demo or not) were recorded during the era.

Comment

• I absolutely can't stand Madonna's Santa Baby.
                                                I think her true intention was to make it clear how she hates Christmas music, so she made such an atrocious recording that it was pretty clear she'd never do anything on that field anymore

Comment

• Messiah is one of the best things she’s done in the 10s tbh

Comment

• Don't think I've ever heard her version of Santa Baby, but considering what I've read about it I have no plan to press play anytime soon
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X