No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because that’s exactly what a Madonna video needs, more pussy cats...
    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• That's cute. Lil.
      why don't they do a puppy version? I would love my puppy Shihtzu to do disco to Madonna or abba. Love that
      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• What a lot of work, but it's great to see this cat in Madonna's video.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• amFAR Gala yesterday

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            amFAR Gala yesterday

Looking cool

Comment

• ^ love that

Comment

• I was replaying “Rebel Heart” today and it actually aged really good. I like some songs even more today. Compared to “MDNA” and “Madame X”, and even M’s first two albums, it has way more decent material overall.

Songs I love:

1. “Living for Love”
                2. “Devil Pray”
                3. “Ghosttown”
                4. “Hold Tight”
                5. “Joan of Arc”
                6. “Inside Out”
                7. “Wash All Over Me”
                8. “Best Night”
                9. “Veni Vidi Vici”
                10. “Graffiti Heart”
                11. “Queen”

Songs I like:

1. “Unapologetic Bitch”
                2. “Borrowed Time” (I prefer Avicii version)
                3. “Rebel Heart” (because Avicii version was so damn good)
                4. “Addicted” (also prefer Avicii version)
                5. “Beautiful Scars”
                6. “Messiah”
                7. “Heartbreak City”
                8. “Bitch I’m Madonna”
                9. “Iconic”
                10. “Body Shop”

Songs that are just ok:

1. “Holy Water”
                2. “Illuminati”

Songs I don’t like:

1. “S.E.X.”
                2. “Autotune Baby”

I know why some people feel like it’s a mixtape, but even as such it gave us a lot of good songs, unlike the albums before and after.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  amFAR Gala yesterday

I’m starting to think her response to everything these days is ‘Bigger’.

“Madonna, what do you want your lips to look like?”
                  “Bigger”
                  “Madonna, what do you want your hair to look like?”
                  “Bigger”
                  “Madonna, what do you want your boobs to look like?”
                  “Bigger”
                  “Madonna, what do you want your ass to look like?”
                  “Bigger”

I’m loving it
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post

I know why some people feel like it’s a mixtape, but even as such it gave us a lot of good songs, unlike the albums before and after.
                    A matter of personal taste.
                    For me, MX wipes the floor with RH
                    Last edited by BodyShop; Fri November 5, 2021, 14:53.

Comment

• In regard of RH its biggest flow was the lack of cohesivity, that’s being said, it contains some really great tracks, some of them are pure gold to me, see Queen , Heaven or Never Let You Go ( a crime the latter didn’t find a place in the album, it could even be a single IMO.

Overall I agree that RH is a better work than MX that at this stage remains one of her worst album

Comment

• If Avicii hadn’t needed to withdraw from the project Rebel Heart could have been a much better album. Sadly he needed to abandon the project and Madonna was left with a bunch of songs and no direction.

Then when trying to find the right new producers for the project, she was hacked and it leaked. I think it’s pretty clear Madonna was struggling to finish the album even before the leak, because when has she ever done a photoshoot before finishing the album?

In December 2014 the album still wasn’t finished and it was due to be released roughly 12 weeks later. When Madonna released those first six songs, I suspect those songs were planned as the first half of the album and she was still trying to work out the second half.

The leak kind of forced her hand and I genuinely believe she completed whatever she was working on and then gave us everything so we could make our own albums. I don’t think she ever planned on releasing 24 official songs (seeing as the double album idea has been scrapped) and we only got them to increase album sales through the three different versions.

I’d be very surprised if anything other than Queen is in the vault completed and finalised.
                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I’m starting to think her response to everything these days is ‘Bigger’.

“Madonna, what do you want your lips to look like?”
                          “Bigger”
                          “Madonna, what do you want your hair to look like?”
                          “Bigger”
                          “Madonna, what do you want your boobs to look like?”
                          “Bigger”
                          “Madonna, what do you want your ass to look like?”
                          “Bigger”

I’m loving it
                          Such a weird move though. I agree.
                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Duplicated
                              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Tmz had a footage. she was funny in the introduction and her was one of the biggest madonna stan. Die hard one. It was great

Comment

• Tmz had a footage. she was funny in the introduction and he was one of the biggest madonna stans. Die hard one. It was great

Comment

• "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Justify My Love has upgraded to HD. (Non censor version) 32,017,471 views

Comment

• What’s the story behind “Across The Sky” not making Hard Candy’s tracklist and “Spanish Lesson” making it?

It’s a bit shocking (IMO) the best song out of the entire HC recording session not making it … Not even as a bonus track, they even prefered “Ring My Bell” as the bonus. Crazy
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• guys there's a problem enterin the madonna chart history thread, does anyone else have the same problem?
                                            Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                            Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                              What’s the story behind “Across The Sky” not making Hard Candy’s tracklist and “Spanish Lesson” making it?

It’s a bit shocking (IMO) the best song out of the entire HC recording session not making it … Not even as a bonus track, they even prefered “Ring My Bell” as the bonus. Crazy
                                              The only story I'm aware of is personal taste of Madonna and her team. I also prefer "Spanish Lesson" to "Across The Sky". She must clearly like it as well if she even sang it on the tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
                                                The only story I'm aware of is personal taste of Madonna and her team. I also prefer "Spanish Lesson" to "Across The Sky". She must clearly like it as well if she even sang it on the tour.
                                                I saw an interview from 2008 HC promo, and she said she almost didn’t include “Spanish Lesson” on the album, she said she didn’t like it and took a while for her to “like it”.
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Q Music asked their listeners to vote for their all time favorite songs. They broadcast the 1000 songs that made the list.

Madonna in this Q Top 1000:

#128 Like a Prayer
                                                  #528 La Isla Bonita
                                                  #628 Papa Don't Preach
                                                  #738 Frozen
                                                  #858 Like a Virgin
                                                  #905 Vogue
                                                  #951 Hung Up

Some songs charting higher than last year (except for Frozen, Like a Virgin and Hung Up).
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Ten Provocative Facts About Madonna
                                                    [for todays Tiktok Generation who are unaware of walls she knocked down and envelopes she not only push but opened]

interesting article —memories…

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/...na-music-facts

Comment

Working...
                                                    X