• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why I posted 3 times, but I really love the last photo
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• It’s an incredible shoot. Queen give us new music

Comment

• Photo "shoot" is more of the same. I like the black streaks in her hair.

Also does the site not work for anyone periodically? Like id say about 40% of the time I cant load UKmix. It happens on both Wifi and phone service. Even on my computer. Its been a recurring problem for at least two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
          Photo "shoot" is more of the same. I like the black streaks in her hair.

Also does the site not work for anyone periodically? Like id say about 40% of the time I cant load UKmix. It happens on both Wifi and phone service. Even on my computer. Its been a recurring problem for at least two years.
          Yes, it's very annoying.

Comment

• I thought I was banned so I created a new account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
              Those photos she’s just posted on Instagram… so the last one is a choice

I love how her face is now younger than Lourdes.
              Goals.
              In 1 year time she'll be looking younger than twin sisters Estere & Stella
              Benjamin Button can only dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                Photo "shoot" is more of the same. I like the black streaks in her hair.

Same here but I seems to be even worse in the past week

Comment

• Last post has crossed 1 million likes (in less than 24 hours).
                  One can like them or not but since she started to post those photoshopped to death pics,her average likes per post have massively increased.
                  Even her number of followers that seemed to be stuck like forever started to move up again and is now on the verge of reaching 17 million.
                  Which just shows,once again,how Instagram is a place for lies and illusion
                  Doesn't matter anyway ,if that makes her happy so be it.
                  Last edited by BodyShop; Thu November 25, 2021, 16:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                    Last post with over 1 million likes .
                    Her most liked since March, which was:

I’ve noticed this before, but Madonna undressed always gets her the most likes on Instagram.
                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I just read there that she received a lot of backlash for those pictures. To be honest, I don't get why, actually. It's not like she hasn't posed in erotic ways before ('Erotica' era, the 'SEX' book, the 'Hard Candy' album cover, etc.), and she looks awesome for a woman in her 60s - I'm sure many grandmothers would kill for that look.
                      Pro: freedom of speech
                      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Everyone hates on Madonna. Everyone. Especially her fans. It’s just the way it is.
                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Her most liked since March, which was:
                          That's the post that started her Instagram change .

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post

That's the post that started her Instagram change .
                            No, it was when she started doing those mini photoshoots once she dyed her hair pink October 2020:

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• 50cent trying to get his name in the media using Madonna's ass.

Comment

No, it was when she started doing those mini photoshoots once she dyed her hair pink October 2020:

I think that was her first try but after that you could still see posts like this :

After that one post of her in lingerie ,she completely got rid of the awful selfies ,low quality photos and you never got to see her real face on her Instagram ever again .
                                She found a direction and went all in.
                                It was also the start of those mini photoshoots .
                                Basically every week we have a new one.
                                Last edited by BodyShop; Thu November 25, 2021, 17:41.

Comment

• Instagram deleted her and she’s not happy
                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Instagram deleted her and she’s not happy
                                    Why did they?
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Nipple #freethenipple
                                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Her response is completely valid.
                                        Last edited by music126; Thu November 25, 2021, 21:16.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                          Her response is completely valid.
                                          Of course it’s not, she knows the rules. This has happened to her before. Instagram isn’t the place to start a #FreeTheNipple campaign.

You just know she’ll join Only Fans now
                                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Of course it’s not, she knows the rules. This has happened to her before. Instagram isn’t the place to start a #FreeTheNipple campaign.
                                            She's breaking all the rules she didn't make. You should know by now

Comment

• Originally posted by pablob View Post

She's breaking all the rules she didn't make. You should know by now
                                              No, just the rules she agrees to adhere to in the user agreement when she signed up.

To be honest it’s just another example of Madonna thinking she can do what she wants, how she wants, when she wants, where she wants, and anyone who tells her ‘no’ is automatically against her. Her entitlement knows no bounds.
                                              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Instagram deleted her and she’s not happy
                                                If I had lost a 1.1 million likes post you bet I'd be pissed too lol

Comment

No, just the rules she agrees to adhere to in the user agreement when she signed up.

To be honest it’s just another example of Madonna thinking she can do what she wants, how she wants, when she wants, where she wants, and anyone who tells her ‘no’ is automatically against her. Her entitlement knows no bounds.
                                                  Lol yes like earlier this year when she went on that tirade about the patriarchy censoring her or something. We all just guessed it was probably Netflix editing her show.

Comment

• She has FINALLY reached 17 million followers on IG.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X