No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does she really ski? Isn't she afraid of injuring herself after such an ordeal?
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      Does she really ski? Isn't she afraid of injuring herself after such an ordeal?
      She’s been skiing for years.
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Does she really ski? Isn't she afraid of injuring herself after such an ordeal?
        What risk? Isn't different from risking an injury dancing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

What risk? Isn't different from risking an injury dancing.
          Aren't skiing injuries horrible if something goes wrong?
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

She’s been skiing for years.
            Never knew that.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Aren't skiing injuries horrible if something goes wrong?
              It depends on what speed are you're skiing. No different from riding an horse or a bycicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

It depends on what speed are you're skiing. No different from riding an horse or a bycicle.
                Ok thanks. I was a bit worried.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Spiritboy, your words reminds me of her breaking bones in fall from horse 2005.

Comment

• It’s winter and cold that makes Frozen become more popular

I guess it will flop when spring comes

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyliam View Post
                      Spiritboy, your words reminds me of her breaking bones in fall from horse 2005.
                      I bet she used to ride faster than she skies. She is probably only skiing on known ski lanes while she used to ride free "on the wiild" not so free of rocks fields.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyliam View Post
                        Spiritboy, your words reminds me of her breaking bones in fall from horse 2005.
                        I know that's why i'm a bit worried and i want her to take it easy for a while. But this is Madonna we're talking about, she won't accept the easy way
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 4th Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                          CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                          FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Where’s everyone?

Comment

Where’s everyone?
                              UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• I'm more on the Madonna charts & sales history thread now

Comment

• Did you guys see this? Nothing important and from 5 days ago ....

https://metro.co.uk/2021/12/31/madon...iend-15845658/

Comment

• So Rocco has been outed as the artist RHED, who has been selling painting for five figure sums:

Comment

• So I’ve been listening to TIC a lot today and honestly, LAP and EY are far superior to their album versions. I need Madonna to perform this version of LAP again.

Comment

• Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

So I’ve been listening to TIC a lot today and honestly, LAP and EY are far superior to their album versions. I need Madonna to perform this version of LAP again.
                                          Blasphemy.

Comment

• So I watched The Breakfast Club the other day on Hulu. It was quite good. Didn't know it was more of a documentary than a movie. What I want to say is it really made me appreciate Madonna's career and increased my respect for her. After watching it and seeing what became from 1982/1983 to 1984/1985 it's mind boggling how quickly she became a superstar. She truly was ambitious!

Comment

So I’ve been listening to TIC a lot today and honestly, LAP and EY are far superior to their album versions. I need Madonna to perform this version of LAP again.
                                              No.

Comment

No.

Comment

• Oh but yes

Comment

• For me album versions are better by miles.
                                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X