No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry. No one can beat madonna as far as a great pop concert goes.
    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Girlie Show is her best show. The leaked setlist that had True Blue and Live to Tell would have been interesting.

Only thing I would change is taking In this Life and Like a Wirgin out. Words and Thief of Heart deserved performances. Plus adding Rescue Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
        Girlie Show is her best show. The leaked setlist that had True Blue and Live to Tell would have been interesting.

Only thing I would change is taking In this Life and Like a Wirgin out. Words and Thief of Heart deserved performances. Plus adding Rescue Me.
        Like A Virgin was the highlight of the Girlie Show.
        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• The only thing worse then Like a Wirgin is the MDNA version of LAV.

Comment

• My favorite live performances of Like a Virgin:

1. Virgin Tour
            2. MTV-Awards
            3. Girlie Show
            4. Who's That Girl Tour
            Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
              Sorry. No one can beat madonna as far as a great pop concert goes.
              I have to say that ever since Madonna left the theater extravaganza behind for more guitar playing, I think Kylie is one step ahead now.

Comment

• I believe she’s teasing that new remix album on her Instagram stories.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  I believe she’s teasing that new remix album on her Instagram stories.
                  What new remix album?

Comment

• Yep, after these stories I believe it is a safe bet she's cooking a mixtape/album of her dance hits. I'd love for her to release something like "kylie's non-stop history 50+1"
                    Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Sat January 15, 2022, 00:50.

Comment

• Finally! Fans have been saying for years she needs a #1s album based on her US dance hits. New greatest hits era incoming - clearly Frozen is going to be the lead single from this!
                      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• So we are getting at least 50 track remix album if her stories are too be believed?? Ive waited so long for this

Comment

So we are getting at least 50 track remix album if her stories are too be believed?? Ive waited so long for this
                          She doesn’t call it an album. So We best start praying it isn’t a playlist

Some of her earliest hits - did they even get remixed? Like a Virgin, Material Girl etc (other than extended mixes).

Comment

• Okay, which award shows can she gatecrash and perform the Frozen remix at?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                              My favorite live performances of Like a Virgin:

1. Virgin Tour
                              2. MTV-Awards
                              3. Girlie Show
                              4. Who's That Girl Tour
                              What?? Total opposite, I love Confessions version and Rebel Heart version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

She doesn’t call it an album. So We best start praying it isn’t a playlist

Some of her earliest hits - did they even get remixed? Like a Virgin, Material Girl etc (other than extended mixes).
                                She's also just playing the already released remixes so it probably is just Mike Dean remastering them and putting them on a playlist/digital album. Perhaps with the new frozen remix as the lead single

Comment

She's also just playing the already released remixes so it probably is just Mike Dean remastering them and putting them on a playlist/digital album. Perhaps with the new frozen remix as the lead single
                                  The thing is, why would completed and released remixes need remastering? When has Madonna ever been concerned about that? At a minimum I expect a playlist, but I really hope Warner doesn’t let Madonna squander the whole ‘50 #1s’ USP on a playlist - it needs to be a physical release.

Comment

• Madonna asks Kanye West to collaborate as she reveals plans to make R&B record

MADONNA has constantly evolved during four decades in music – but her next move could well be the most surprising yet.

The Hung Up singer went on a night out with Kanye West in Los Angeles this week and has asked him to collaborate with her again, after deciding she wants to make an R&B album.

They performed together on her song Beat Goes On in 2008, he produced several tracks on her 2015 album Rebel Heart and he featured in the video for a song from that album called Bitch I’m Madonna.

Now I’m told that while hanging out with Ye and several others at a party in LA, she spoke openly of her planned new musical direction, following 2019 album Madame X that was inspired by time living in Portugal.

A party-goer said: “Madonna and Kanye talked about collaborating again and she expressed interest in exploring R&B again, after doing the same with BabyFace on her 1994 album Bedtime Stories.”

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/b...ate-album/amp/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...w-25953237.amp

Comment

what are the remixes of Music, Nothing Really Matters and the last song played in her stories? Couldn't detect them!

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
                                        Madonna asks Kanye West to collaborate as she reveals plans to make R&B record

MADONNA has constantly evolved during four decades in music – but her next move could well be the most surprising yet.

The Hung Up singer went on a night out with Kanye West in Los Angeles this week and has asked him to collaborate with her again, after deciding she wants to make an R&B album.

They performed together on her song Beat Goes On in 2008, he produced several tracks on her 2015 album Rebel Heart and he featured in the video for a song from that album called Bitch I’m Madonna.

Now I’m told that while hanging out with Ye and several others at a party in LA, she spoke openly of her planned new musical direction, following 2019 album Madame X that was inspired by time living in Portugal.

A party-goer said: “Madonna and Kanye talked about collaborating again and she expressed interest in exploring R&B again, after doing the same with BabyFace on her 1994 album Bedtime Stories.”

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/b...ate-album/amp/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...w-25953237.amp
                                        I hope all of this is true, the sun and mirror are one of the horrible magazines out there.

Comment

• She said on insta that she went there to talk with Julia about her movie,so...
                                          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• It's circulating on the net that the girl who played Madonna on that movie, the breakfast club or something, has died

Comment

Okay, which award shows can she gatecrash and perform the Frozen remix at?
                                              Fallon!

Comment

The thing is, why would completed and released remixes need remastering? When has Madonna ever been concerned about that? At a minimum I expect a playlist, but I really hope Warner doesn’t let Madonna squander the whole ‘50 #1s’ USP on a playlist - it needs to be a physical release.
                                                I'm hoping for an album of new remixes. Am I dreaming to big?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post

I'm hoping for an album of new remixes. Am I dreaming to big?
                                                  Yes because she was listening to released remixes

If Warner had commissioned new mixes I think we’d have heard about it - too many people would have been involved.

Comment

• So what's the point. I already have all the official remixes.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X