Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post

What's the great song she's talking about on this interview, Rayray?
    Dear Jessie obviously

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Dear Jessie obviously
      Never thought you'd have such an amazing taste

Comment

• I do love Dear Jessie. More then Oh Father if we are talking singles from LAP

Comment

• Now i love them equally but for years i also loved DJ way more than OF

Comment

• Speaking of love, I love her last reel

Comment

• A gorgeous snoozefest (re Masterpiece).

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                So what's the point. I already have all the official remixes.
                What's the point is take Frozen as an example...it's been given new life for a new audience (full of streamers and tik tockers)...all of these remixes apart from her die hards havent really been heard and having them out there with possible updated versions or features means it gives them new life....so the point is her career and her music legacy.
                Last edited by sidewalktalk; Sun January 16, 2022, 23:59.

Comment

• It looks like that a remix album will beat all albums of hers for me. I already love it. Im eager to get it. Please release the physical copies of it.
                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post

What's the great song she's talking about on this interview, Rayray?
                    We can only guess. According to Wikipedia "Till Death Do Us Part", "Like a Prayer", "Cherish" and "Spanish Eyes" were written in the first week. So probably one of those.
                    UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Comment

• She confirmed it’s 50 dance mixes on Instagram
                        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Is there a website which covers the details of Madonna's sales report and Receipts

http://www.celinedioncharts.com/reportsandawards.htm I found celine's

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveMariah View Post
                            Is there a website which covers the details of Madonna's sales report and Receipts

http://www.celinedioncharts.com/reportsandawards.htm I found celine's
                            I think this is made by a fan with all her certifications etc right?
                            Nichu did a fantastic job on Madonna's forum though his estimations are on point.

Comment

• Everybody comes to Hollywood, iconic

Comment

• I think her 50 remixes are the ones which topped the billboard dance charts throughout the years. I think those no. 1 songs ate remixed and put together in the greatest remixes album
                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I hope Ahla Malik will be featured on some of the remixes.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                    I think her 50 remixes are the ones which topped the billboard dance charts throughout the years. I think those no. 1 songs ate remixed and put together in the greatest remixes album
                                    Hope it's a 50+1 remix album having 1 new song.

Also I hope she puts new remixes for many of the songs - especially some of the older ones (like "Holiday").
                                    I'm certain that the "MDNA", "Rebel Heart" and "Madame X" songs will have new remixes as otherwise they will need to ask permission to Interscope and pay something to them for all sales until 2025.

On Physical release this is a TRIPLE CD album for sure (unless it's like Kyle History remix with just a bit of each song).

As RIAA counts 1 unit per CD (so each triple album sold counts as 3) if well promoted may get a Gold certification faster.
                                    For Billboard counts as 1 unit the same.

It will certainly be high priced.

For streaming having 50 tracks is great as each time the whole album is streamed counts as 5 albums streamed (10 tracks streamed from an album are 1 streamed album - 125 streamed albums are 1 album unit)

Comment

• Comment

• Madonna confirmed she is working with Mike Dean and Honey Dijon on new Remixes for her album!!!

Comment

• Mike Dean again
                                          "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                                            Mike Dean again
                                            Well... not sure what may happen but... not all he did with Madonna (as producer) is great but some things are good. Not sure what to expect as remixer.

Comment

• So according to this it looks like during the 80's alone she sold over 75 million albums WW (official info)!
                                              Quite amazing (and more albums than Michael Jackson sold WW during the 80's - he sold around 60/62 million).
                                              Last edited by MadNuno; Wed January 19, 2022, 23:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

So according to this it looks like during the 80's alone she sold over 75 million albums WW (official info)!
                                                Quite amazing (and more albums than Michael Jackson sold WW during the 80's - he sold around 60/62 million).
                                                I suspect MJ sold more in the 80s to be honest - Off The Wall was released a couple of months before the end of 1979, so I imagine it was a major seller in the 1980s too. MJ only released two solo albums in the 1980s but he also released a couple of albums with The Jacksons.

Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I suspect MJ sold more in the 80s to be honest - Off The Wall was released a couple of months before the end of 1979, so I imagine it was a major seller in the 1980s too. MJ only released two solo albums in the 1980s but he also released a couple of albums with The Jacksons.
                                                  He only released 2 albums during the 80's: Madonna released 6 albums (including Who's That Girl OST).

"Thriller" sold 25 million during the 80's and "Bad" sold 15 million (all the rest was later).
                                                  "Off the Wall" sold 20 million until today but by 1990 sales were still under 12 million so even if all his albums from Mottwon sold 10 million in told he is almost 15 million behind Madonna.

Comment

• 75M albums in 7 years + her best-selling album wasn't even released...
                                                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X