No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherish and Frozen arent ballads to me.

Comment

• And Crave doesn’t belong on any compilation ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
        Cherish and Frozen arent ballads to me.
        Oh Father is in Something To Remember

Comment

+ Crave, Love Spent and Like it or Not , I’d say !!

Comment

Same

Comment

• I love Crave, but definitely not a ballad. Will ever get a great ballad from her agian?

Comment

• I think “Ghosttown” will remain as her last good ballad.

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                  I think “Ghosttown” will remain as her last good ballad.
                  Agreed.

Comment

• It wouldn’t surprise me if she recorded a ballad and an uptempo for the biopic actually.
                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• I like Crave judge me

Comment

• Madonna's latest Insta post has an a cappella Frozen and it's strange to hear how plain it sounds, but also so compelling.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                          Madonna's latest Insta post has an a cappella Frozen and it's strange to hear how plain it sounds, but also so compelling.
                          Those are from fan account and studio takes leaked long time ago. Treat yourself

When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                            I think “Ghosttown” will remain as her last good ballad.
                            Crazy from MX

Comment

• Top 15 best Super Bowl Halftime Show in history
                              6. Madonna

Source: https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49...-shows-history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsh View Post

Crazy from MX
                                I think "Crave", "Crazy" and "Extreme Occident" are sort-of ballads but the production choices made the songs a bit mid-tempo.
                                A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• Crave could def be a ballad. Her vocals are very vulnerable and soft. Its a modern ballad really.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post
                                    Top 15 best Super Bowl Halftime Show in history
                                    6. Madonna

I am happy to see Madonna high up on this list, but I think they were unfair to Lady Gaga, her SB performance was great and deserved to be in the top 10 as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by castorino View Post

I am happy to see Madonna high up on this list, but I think they were unfair to Lady Gaga, her SB performance was great and deserved to be in the top 10 as well.
                                      7. Madonna
                                      8. Lady Gaga

Source: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...a-2017-204816/

Comment

• There was nothing special about Gaga's halftime show. Yes she did sing great, that was it. At least Katy was entertaining.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Top 15 best Super Bowl Halftime Show in history
                                          6. Madonna

in my opinion its too low for madonna. It should have been in the top 3. Some of them in the high ranking are overrated and boring for me.
                                          oh well thats only NBCs pick. Let it be it.
                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post

in my opinion its too low for madonna. It should have been in the top 3. Some of them in the high ranking are overrated and boring for me.
                                            oh well thats only NBCs pick. Let it be it.
                                            I think she isn't in the top 3 because she didn't sing live

Comment

• Shes not top 3 because of an agenda.

Comment

I think she isn't in the top 3 because she didn't sing live
                                                lots of super bowl performances aren't sung live.
                                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• It really doesn’t matter where someone ranks Madonna’s Super Bowl performance guys - these articles are essentially just opinion pieces. What Madonna achieved with that performance was nothing short of legendary. She paved the way, yet again, and we’ve seen others take what she did and build on it. The one thing to remember though is Madonna’s was the very first time that more people watched the half time show than the actual game.

Power of The Queen

Comment

• Stage construction of the Super Bowl performance. It’s insane to think it was literally carried out in pieces, plugged into the mains and ready to go in under ten minutes. Just look at the amount of people involved.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X