X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the scenes with her dancers.

they add to the mood

Comment

• The mood of I am bored and will watch Express Yourself to remind myself what a great music video is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
        The mood of I am bored and will watch Express Yourself to remind myself what a great music video is.
        EY is a win-win on all counts: Song's great, MV's great and the Live performances are great as well
        Last edited by AndiIversen; Wed April 20, 2022, 05:09.

Comment

• A flame becomes a fading light
          That burns inside my heart
          And like a castle in the sand
          It had to fall apart

You made me laugh, you gave me hope
          It's over now
          Our happiness went up in smoke
          It's over now

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
            A flame becomes a fading light
            That burns inside my heart
            And like a castle in the sand
            It had to fall apart

You made me laugh, you gave me hope
            It's over now
            Our happiness went up in smoke
            It's over now
            Back in the days when she was so busy with her music career, she had to scrap planned singles in order to move onto the next era. If only…
            Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

• Prince giving Madonna a big hug. So cute seeing them together [2007]

Comment

• Swae Lee version incoming?
                Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

• That was my first thought, but why didn't she just said a new remix coming soon, like she did for the 070 Shake version? Anyway, I'm always here for new Madonna content, no matter what it is!

Comment

• She looks awesome in that picture. It's hard to believe that she's in her 60s already.

Comment

• I would love if she shows up on the new Calvin Harris album.

Comment

• Comment

• Madonna and her daughter Lourdes Leon at the Burberry Bash yesterday night in L.A.

free hosting image

Last edited by Forreal; Thu April 21, 2022, 14:07.

Comment

• Hm, the braids and sunglasses seem to be her thing these days.
                            “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• One thing I love about her instagram is her hair is always on point. The long blonde hair with part in the middle like the Bedtime Story music video. Then she goes in public with those braids and I hate it.

Comment

• If She talk about new music, I think about a New Song, not Just a remix Anyway we are lucky
                                what if causing a commotion would become viral?
                                At least Frozen Is One of her best Song, the best Song in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                                  I Want You? Omg TASTE
                                  Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso / Shygirl / M.I.A / Lil’ Kim

Comment

• Actually she looks incredible from the teaser shot. Totally juvenile and fresh. Amazing
                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

I Want You? Omg TASTE
                                      Yes. She is sensible enough to pick that song.
                                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post

Yes. She is sensible enough to pick that song.
                                        Agree.
                                        IWY is a song that should be one of her biggest hits. BUT stans know this song first of all, so yep, Alexa is a stan of Madonna.
                                        Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso / Shygirl / M.I.A / Lil’ Kim

Comment

• What’s your favourite Madonna song?

The answer is never a cover song
                                          Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

• It is if it’s that good

Comment

• Originally posted by MDNHAY View Post
                                              It is if it’s that good
                                              Not if you’re trying to get Madonna to give you a job
                                              Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

• I’m sure Madonna would appreciate the deep cut energy of it. Proves she knows her shit.

And Madonna makes it her own and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Not if you’re trying to get Madonna to give you a job
                                                  Safer bet than choosing Cherish, Sorry, or Into the Groove, though

Comment

• Originally posted by pablob View Post

Safer bet than choosing Cherish, Sorry, or Into the Groove, though
                                                    She’d probably have the job if she’d said Candy Shop.
                                                    Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X