No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember I said i hated him and everyone here acted like he was great for her and praised her for doing her thing. Now everyones having a gay parade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
      I remember I said i hated him and everyone here acted like he was great for her and praised her for doing her thing. Now everyones having a gay parade.
      Clear those people

Comment

I remember I said i hated him and everyone here acted like he was great for her and praised her for doing her thing. Now everyones having a gay parade.
        I never liked him either
        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

Frankly I don’t think it’s for us to have an opinion on who she decides is good enough to date.

For better or worse, they dated for three/four years - he’s been there for her during some big moments in her life, like turning sixty (remember she was in the midst of divorce when she turned fifty), they went through the pandemic together and was by her side as she battled the first real injury and health issues of her career.

There’s also the small fact Madonna judged him suitable to live with her four young children. To question Madonna’s judgement over who is suitable enough for her bed is to question her ability as a mother - and aside from Rocco’s mini rebellion, there has never been a hint of scandal around her parenting, ever.

It seems to me he made her happy, even if it is over now. Surely that’s all that mattered?
          I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• RUMOR: Madonna would be one of the guests at Maluma's mega show on April 30th at Estadio Atanasio Girardot in Medellín.

The mega concert will be broadcast by Prime Video.

More Informations soon.

Comment

• She did look like she was rehearsing something on instagram. Soltera finally getting performed?

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• How about she just date Maluma? Ill be ok with that and it will be her hottest boyfriend yet.

Comment

How about she just date Maluma? Ill be ok with that and it will be her hottest boyfriend yet.
                    “There will not be two captains driving this train. I don’t think so”

Comment

• Bring on the next hot bf - I'm sure he was good while he lasted

Comment

• Next album is going to be r&b, dance, techno vibes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                          She did look like she was rehearsing something on instagram. Soltera finally getting performed?
                          I want a Bitch I'm Loca-Soltera mix!

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                            Next album is going to be r&b, dance, techno vibes.
                            I'd love something new tho

Comment

• The next album in 2026. Remix album end of 2023. Soon.

Comment

• Why is no one talking about the new Gaga single cover for her new song and how her look totally rips off Die Another Day/AL Madonna??

Comment

• Originally posted by MDNHAY View Post
                                  Why is no one talking about the new Gaga single cover for her new song and how her look totally rips off Die Another Day/AL Madonna??
                                  Cause Gaga riping off M look and recipes is an old news by now
                                  Last edited by Forreal; Fri April 29, 2022, 08:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                    Next album is going to be r&b, dance, techno vibes.
                                    Next album is more likely to be a bunch of Frozen remixes.
                                    When we lose what we love
                                    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                    When we lose what we love
                                    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• We all still assume there will be another album? If the movie is a success she’ll accept every offer to direct a movie that comes her way. Bye bye music career.

Comment

I still have the same opinion and I don't judge Madonna's men.
                                        She's the one who knows what goes on behind the curtains and Im 100% sure she wouldnt spend 3 years of her life -esp after so long without having a partner- with someone who didn't make her feel happy,at least.
                                        So,if she's happy,that's all that matters to me.
                                        Idgaf if they're still together or broke up tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                          We all still assume there will be another album? If the movie is a success she’ll accept every offer to direct a movie that comes her way. Bye bye music career.
                                          Her new Warner contract does say she will have to deliver 3 new studio albums besides compilations and re-editions (according to their press release) so there will be new music no matter what... we just don't know when it will be.

Comment

• New article about Rocco and Lourdes:

Madonna's vintage loving son Rocco Ritchie wears a retro tweed blazer and velvet slippers as he is trailed by a mystery woman during night out

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...night-out.html

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

Her new Warner contract does say she will have to deliver 3 new studio albums besides compilations and re-editions (according to their press release) so there will be new music no matter what... we just don't know when it will be.
                                              Actually, it didn’t and Warner released a second statement to clarify that the deal did not include any new music.

Comment

• I want another Erotica type album with SEX book volume 2 accompanying it. It would be a great middle finger for those who want her to act like grandma.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Apparently she's in Colombia and she's gonna perform with Maluma tomorrow, any truth to that?

Comment

• According to rumors, she arrived in Medellin last night.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X