No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Music” (song) was Madonna’s biggest hit song everywhere in the world since “Vogue” …. That says it all.

Case closed
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Music was a career defining moment along with Like A Virgin…LAP…Vogue ..among many others. Chart peaks aside —although it hit #1 in 25 countries and was critically acclaimed and remains one of the best songs of the 2000s on many lists —it’s influence on the world placed Madonna on top of the world once again at a very pivotal time. And everyone is welcome to relegate Music to just another Madonna song if they choose to in their own play. I just like seeing so much passion for Madonna. Ok 30 seconds until Maluma goes live….

The rest everyone can just read on Wikipedia here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_(Madonna_song)

My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Music seems to have become forgotten which is crazy considering it was huge when I was growing up. I guess that's what happens when you have so many iconic hits.

Comment

• Isn't playlisting part of the problem in regards to Music's streams?!

Comment

• What the live show here:

https://m.twitch.tv/amazonmusic

Comment

• What a bore so far, sorry Maluma. Can’t wait for Madonna to make an appearance

Comment

• She's still not on. Everyone going crazy on Twitter Show is great tho

Comment

• They're singing Medellin

Comment

• She looks gorgeous

Comment

• What the hell did I just watch?

Comment

• High energy performance.
                        Last edited by BodyShop; Sun May 1, 2022, 06:18.

Comment

• Music is on

Comment

• Well, she was there indeed. Let the drama begins now LOL

Comment

• Well... Music was... something else ...

Comment

• And that was it Medellin and music.
                                Bye fellas

Comment

• Yep can’t wait for the drama… she messed up her start in “Music” lol but eventually got her flow…

I didn’t like her look… she looked odd. At least she danced and moved throughout. She gives us these amazing looks on Instagram and then this is the kind of stuff she wears live?! Ugh… Period. That was my contribution to the drama. Haha
                                  “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• 90 minutes late …
                                    2 hrs and 40 mins into the show the Queen came on.
                                    They did Medellin and Music.

She looked beautiful. I wonder whether her passion to perform is waning. That’s all I have at this time.
                                    My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Well she has A LOT to work on if or when she goes on tour again and by A LOT, I do mean A LOT.
                                      But I ain't fully judging her cause this was just a 'special appearance' .
                                      Medellin was pretty good (given her current situation) and the energy was there, albeit all over the place. There was no focus or anything .
                                      Ain't gonna comment o Music tho ...

Comment

• It is strange— for someone who claims to be such a perfectionist, it just seems like she doesn’t take rehearsals seriously. Even if the choreography was there in “Medellin”, she was all over the place. “Music” was meh.
                                        “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• That was messy :/

Also hated the outfits. They looked so unflattering on her.
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Comment

• The rehearsals actually look better than the show itself

Comment

• Music from the start

Comment

• And,finally,Medellin.

Sound is low tho.

Comment

• It was EMBARRASSING and MESSY. She look fat and ugly. As a fan of almost 40 years, I was so embarrassed watching it. Bye

Comment

Working...
                                                    X