No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very excited to own this, I'm a little curious tho what happened to new remixes? I thought she was working on something, I'm confused.

Comment

• Does she know she has an album coming out? Her socials are silent
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
        Does she know she has an album coming out? Her socials are silent
        Chile she's resting after editing 689 photos of that performance

Comment

• Omg this is an absolute must have item for me. I always wanted her immaculate remix collection. Now its a dream come true. I cant wait to buy them and play through drives. Hope it will get to reach no.1 in the billboard album chart later this year as well.
          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
            Omg this is an absolute must have item for me. I always wanted her immaculate remix collection. Now its a dream come true. I cant wait to buy them and play through drives. Hope it will get to reach no.1 in the billboard album chart later this year as well.
            I’m not sure it’ll hit number one. It’s a remix album with no new songs included. Streaming isn’t going to help it at all upon release (220 minutes to get through it once), and the real gem is the vinyl of the full 50 song version - coming it at like £150.

Comment

I’m not sure it’ll hit number one. It’s a remix album with no new songs included. Streaming isn’t going to help it at all upon release (220 minutes to get through it once), and the real gem is the vinyl of the full 50 song version - coming it at like £150.
              Lol
              they could always opt to get and hear one cd version. And download and stream short. A lot cheaper for light listeners. Lol
              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Last edited by BodyShop; Wed May 4, 2022, 19:53.

Comment

Don't forget that's 50 songs... whoever listen to the whole album counts 5 albums streamed as every 10 tracks is 1 album.

Comment

• Like the cover , don’t like that title.
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                      Like the cover , don’t like that title.
                      agree. the title could have been more iconic or symbolic. finally enough love is so average and mild.

Comment

• I'm not usually a fan of remixes but am happy it'll be on Spotify for free. I'll definitely give it s few listens. And finally they're announcing something, about damn time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                          Like the cover , don’t like that title.
                          Thank the G*d Almighty it's not "Remix Revolution - the Album"

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post

Yet that’s exactly what she’s just posted on instagram

Comment

• Based on her Instagram it appears Madge was at Dave Chappelle’s show last night? Dave was rushed by a stage invader with a replica gun and knife.

Comment

Yet that’s exactly what she’s just posted on instagram
                                I think we have Warner to be thankful again amen?

Comment

• Ordered my 3 cd series today. Definitely a must have for collectors.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post

Probably that's another projec for later this year? The one with the collabs and these Frozen remixes?

Comment

• "Girl Gone Wild" on Twitter, tweeting to te pope and Guy freaking out!
                                      Priceless!
                                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• "To celebrate this historic milestone, Madonna curated a new collection FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES, a new 50-track compendium that includes her favorite remixes of those chart-topping dance hits that have filled clubs worldwide for four decades."

Isn't It 5 decades? I mean "I Don't Search I Find" was released in 2019 but was #01 already in 2020... or they mean 4 decades as 40 years...?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
                                          "To celebrate this historic milestone, Madonna curated a new collection FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES, a new 50-track compendium that includes her favorite remixes of those chart-topping dance hits that have filled clubs worldwide for four decades."

Isn't It 5 decades? I mean "I Don't Search I Find" was released in 2019 but was #01 already in 2020... or they mean 4 decades as 40 years...?
                                          No, it’s correct: she has a career that spans four decades. Her #1s fall into five consecutive decades, but that doesn’t alter the length of her career.

Comment

• I pre ordered I am so excited omg

Comment

• Madonna has found the logins for her Twitter

Comment

• OMG! I love her tweet!

SHARE!!!

Comment

• Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Her tweet to the Pope deserves to go viral

The thing is, if the Pope really did invite her to the Vatican I’m absolutely convinced she would go.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X