Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madone1983 View Post

Again does Madonna's security NOT carry guns? Of course they carry licensed firearms

My position is literally the same position that Madonna has on this subject (ban assault rifles outright, more background checks for ownership etc, better mental health resources etc)
    That's not what your first post implied tho.
    Most importantly, what's even the connection between a massacre made by a 18 yr old boy with several kids and innocents being killed and Madonna's life being supposedly saved by guns in 1995?
    You either entirely missed the point or is maliciously ignoring how serious and sad al this is to spread an agenda on guns propaganda.

Comment

• None saying that Policemen and Professsional Securty Guards shouldn't have a gun but even them shouldn't get them easily.

In Portugal they don't get them easily. Most security guards aren't allowed to carry fire guns (and some not even taser guns) as it's hard to get a licence to get them and you have to have training to use them too.

Comment

• Watching the music video of 'Frozen on Fire', isn't it crazy how awesome she looks at the age of 63? I mean, that's an age when many people already decrease heavily when it comes to their look, their health, physical fitness and mental activity, while she looks more vital and cool than most 40 year olds.

I would love her to do a whole album full of songs like 'Frozen on Fire': Her classic tunes re-recorded with a totally new sound, like what Christina Aguilera did with 'Genie 2.0' and 'You Are What You Are'. Please, Madonna!
        Last edited by theMathematician; Thu May 26, 2022, 18:55.
        Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
        Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
        Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post

That's not what your first post implied tho.
          Most importantly, what's even the connection between a massacre made by a 18 yr old boy with several kids and innocents being killed and Madonna's life being supposedly saved by guns in 1995?
          You either entirely missed the point or is maliciously ignoring how serious and sad al this is to spread an agenda on guns propaganda.
          Again my views are exactly similar to Madonna's, so if you have a problem with mine, you have a problem with Madonna's

There is ZERO need for semi automatic weapons, they should be banned outright, Madonna has said the same thing

We need better background checks and gun control laws , Madonna has said the same thing
          I own a licensed gun, I've had one since someone broke into my home and tried to kill me, with a stolen unlicensed gun, and robbed me 10 years ago

I have every right as an American citizen to protect my home and family from something like that happening again

Just as Madonna has a right to have her security CARRY LICENSED, legal firearms to protect her from crazy people

The mentally ill person who did this, of it didn't get a gun (which was a mistake, which is why we need better background checks) obviously wanted to kill innocent people, whose to say he wouldn't of got in his car and waited until school was out and plow with his car into a bunch of kids trying to kill them

Should we ban cars then?

Blame the PERSON not the accessory

I had a cousin Lisa's honwws stabbed to death in a robbery walking down the street, should we ban knives?

Comment

• I think you’re just trying to derail the thread and your contribution has absolutely nothing to do with Madonna. If you want to discuss guns please go find the appropriate thread because this is not it.
            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by Madone1983 View Post

Again my views are exactly similar to Madonna's, so if you have a problem with mine, you have a problem with Madonna's
              Originally posted by Madone1983 View Post
              whose to say he wouldn't of got in his car and waited until school was out and plow with his car into a bunch of kids trying to kill them

Should we ban cars then?

You'd better move on like Artoo said

Comment

• Today I received my copy of Hard Candy, I'm slowly completing my Madonna collection

I have all her studio albums starting from TIC and Erotica until Rebel Heart. I want to get LAP and STR next. Not really interested in the live albums though.
                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I’ll do a mega rank including soundtrack and compilation albums too.

Madonna’s Greatest Albums:

1. Ray Of Light
                  2. Music
                  3. Like A Prayer
                  4. Erotica
                  5. American Life
                  6. Confessions On A Dance Floor
                  7. Bedtime Stories
                  8. The Immaculate Collection
                  9. Madonna (Debut)
                  10. I’m Breatheless
                  11. Celebration
                  12. GHV2
                  13. Madame X
                  14. True Blue
                  15. Something To Remember
                  16. Rebel Heart
                  17. Evita
                  18. You Can Dance
                  19. Like A Virgin
                  20. Who’s That Girl
                  21. Hard Candy
                  22. MDNA
                  22. Remixed & Revisited
                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Ray Of Light is a masterpiece that will never be topped as far a Pop music goes imo everytime I listen to it, it still amazes me.
                    Absolutely brilliant.

Comment

• I think with Madonna usually her 5 is the same for all fans, ROL placement at No 1 is interesting for me AL will always be her best but apart from that top 5 changes a lot for her

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• That’s never normally a good thing

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                            Die Another Day song and video are better than all other American Life songs and videos combined
                            (Bar the uncensored American Lif video )
                            Agree
                            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Why does it seem like everyone hate the “Hollywood” music video?.

Yes, I know and I understand the music video was stained after that copyright scandal but still, that music video is great IMO.
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I don't like it nor hate it,it's ok to me

Comment

• Video is great idk why its hated

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                    Why does it seem like everyone hate the “Hollywood” music video?.

Yes, I know and I understand the music video was stained after that copyright scandal but still, that music video is great IMO.
                                    I like it. Bitch was making sure we know she was still flexible
                                    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I particularly love everything about “Hollywood”.

Unpopular opinion but I think it was the best portrayed and promoted single of the “American Life” era (and one of her best ones from the entire 2000s decade) = Song is great + Music Video is stunning + 2003 VMAs performance is Iconic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                        Why does it seem like everyone hate the “Hollywood” music video?.

I love that music video. And the better images from that videos had nothing to do with that copyright scandal.

I love DAD video but for me The "original" American Life video is the best one from that album.
                                        There is only also "Love Profusion" as "Nothing Fails" failed to have a video (unfortunally).

Comment

• Die Another Day’s video budget was $6 million making it the second most expensive music video of all time. The movie studio paid the costs rather than Warner, and Madonna refused to use any footage from the movie. I remember waiting to watch the making of on MTV - which was simulcast around the world, making it the first music video to debut in the same moment globally.

Comment

• I think videos from American life era are better than songs. hollywood video is great.
                                            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I think Hollywood is one of her best videos, especially from the 2000s. And it's one of her best singles. In her top 5 for me.
                                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• It’s up there as one of her most underrated for me too. But then again most of AL is.

Comment

• This latest Frozen (On Fire) remix is probably the best out of what has been released but it's now screaming overkill so hopefully it's the last one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                                    I think Hollywood is one of her best videos, especially from the 2000s. And it's one of her best singles. In her top 5 for me.
                                                    Her 2000s music videos:

1. Don’t Tell Me
                                                    2. American Life (Original)
                                                    3. Hollywood
                                                    4. Die Another Day
                                                    5. What It Feels Like For A Girl
                                                    6. Hung Up
                                                    7. American Pie
                                                    8. 4 Minutes
                                                    9. Me Against The Music
                                                    10. Sorry
                                                    11. Music
                                                    12. Give It 2 Me
                                                    13. Love Profusion
                                                    14. Celebration
                                                    15. Get Together
                                                    16. Jump
                                                    17. Miles Away
                                                    18. American Life (Flag Version)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X