Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

didn't they have some sort of fall out ?
    Maybe she was mad he worked with Kylie

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

didn't they have some sort of fall out ?
      I believe so. The rumour was he had an affair with her manager/assistant (Angela Becker) and Madonna was not impressed.
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Comment

• ^ omg she is coming
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So,my neighbour is BLASTING Spanish Eyes for the third time in a row haha #taste
                Demi Lovato would be jealous of how loud he screams

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
                      So now everyday it's at least 1 new compilation with Madonna songs...

In the last couple of days were released at least 4 new compilations with Madonna songs but 3 seem to have recordings from Blond Ambition bootlegs??? WTF !!!!

3 - "Feel Good Pop & Rock" also out today

"Material Girl (live)

For those who were calling these PLAYLISTS!

Today i've seen the CD of this compilation seliing on Fnac here in Portugal only for 8 euros only!

Comment

• Madonna's catalogue sales is shook and in danger and will never be the same after this huge stab she suffered,I fear.
                        This will cannibalize her album's sales beyond imagination
                        Such a sad day

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                          Madonna's catalogue sales is shook and in danger and will never be the same after this huge stab she suffered,I fear.
                          This will cannibalize her album's sales beyond imagination
                          Such a sad day
                          Ily lol

Comment

• Never in my life have I ever seen anyone anywhere causing drama about an artist’s songs being included in a compilation. The irony of course is the included songs come from albums with sales I could count on my fingers and toes

Comment

• Pride performance day! I pray to the heavens Madonna gives me us something we can enjoy without rolling our eyes. It feels like a lifetime since that happened

Comment

• I’ve been listening to Hard Candy this week. I’ve always enjoyed it but it really is an album of two halves - like she didn’t know how to end the album. Dance, Devil and Voices are truly some of her worst.

Ranking:

01 Give It 2 Me
                                02 4 Minutes
                                03 Miles Away
                                04 Heartbeat
                                05 Shes Not Me
                                06 Beat Goes On
                                07 Candy Shop
                                08 Incredible
                                09 Spanish Lesson
                                10 Voices
                                11 Devil Wouldn’t Recognise You
                                12 Dance 2Night

I think if would have preferred:

01 Candy Shop
                                02 4 Minutes
                                03 Give It 2 Me
                                04 Heartbeat
                                05 Miles Away
                                06 She’s Not Me
                                07 Beat Goes On
                                08 Spanish Lesson
                                09 The Beat Is So Crazy
                                10 Incredible
                                11 Across The Sky
                                12 Pale Tute

I have never understood the hate Spanish Lesson gets. It’s just a silly, fun song that’s mostly about the beat (which is why I’ve put it between the two ‘beat’ songs above).

I really hope Madonna releases some finished songs and polished demos from this era because I think there’s probably some gems in the vault. Most, if not all of the Timbaland songs should exist without his production, as he just remixes a finished song submitted to him rather than building up a song from scratch - I think Devil and Voices would be much improved actually.

Comment

• Candy Shop, 4 Minutes, The Beat Goes On, Give It To Me and Miles Away would make a cute EP. The rest is trash.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    Candy Shop, 4 Minutes, The Beat Goes On, Give It To Me and Miles Away would make a cute EP. The rest is trash.
                                    You have to at least include She’s Not Me, surely?

Comment

• I like Hard Candy the way it is.
                                      I just wish most of the songs were short. The last 2 minutes of SNM is absolute unnecessary and makes what would be a perfect song boring (but I still love it,just skip that final part)

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                        I like Hard Candy the way it is.
                                        I just wish most of the songs were short. The last 2 minutes of SNM is absolute unnecessary and makes what would be a perfect song boring (but I still love it,just skip that final part)
                                        No, the final part makes the song! I love how it mixes it up. Incredible is another long song but again, I think she manages to keep it interesting.

Comment

• ^ For me, they only drag on and on forever. Unbearable.

Comment

• DWRY and Voices are two of the best songs on that mid album…
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Voices and Incredible are poop. The rest is great

Sooooo we have meltdowns in less then 10 hours coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                Voices and Incredible are poop. The rest is great

Sooooo we have meltdowns in less then 10 hours coming?
                                                About the album or the performance?

I predict issues with both

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

About the album or the performance?

I predict issues with both
                                                  No only BodyShop will meltdown over the "playlist" we will get.

Idk why but I have a good feeling about the performance. Im putting that in the air.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

No only BodyShop will meltdown over the "playlist" we will get.

Idk why but I have a good feeling about the performance. Im putting that in the air.
                                                    It looks to be something more elaborate that I expected - just seen photos of the marque with her name up etc. I just really hope she’s going to record and release it - I’m still miffed we never got the MX Pride performance professionally/officially uploaded.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X