Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I’m so pleased with this performance, if only because it’ll shut the haters up and is a completely different Madonna to the Maluma fiasco.

    Madonna pulls it off well. It isn’t flawless and (understandably) her dancing is presented less vigorously than her dancers, but she holds her own.

    You can tell the performance is choreographed around what she can do, rather than what she wants to do, which I still think was half the problem in Medellín a few months ago.

    Also, she’s looking really great.
    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Artoo View Post
      I’m so pleased with this performance, if only because it’ll shut the haters up and is a completely different Madonna to the Maluma fiasco.
      Agree!

      Yet Lady Gaga fans still manage to make some Tweets about how bad her and Santana were... haters gonna always hate anyway.

      Comment


      • She looked amazing and remixes at full blast in the car is pure pleasure!
        Last edited by music126; Fri June 24, 2022, 13:45.

        Comment


        • I need the Madonna and Santana remix to be released. I know it’s Santana’s song, but Madonna’s basically added a chorus hasn’t she? Or does that come from somewhere else?
          Disco dancing with the lights down low…

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Comment


              • She's really sorted things out. I'm really glad. Like really glad.
                She did what we were talking about weeks ago and adjusted her current physical condition to bring the best live performance possible.
                Everything was on point. But not only that, she's worked hard on her condition and it has really payed off.
                Her flow and moves got soooooooo much better.
                Love the outfits and her hair even tho i generally don't care much for those . She looks so good ,confident and comfortable with herself and with what she's doing on stage,something we haven't seen since the 18th century.
                The setlist was also much better than whatt I'd expected and the guests were unexpected and worked amazingly well with her live.
                By far her best Pride performance.
                You got that Mom <3

                Comment


                • We love it when Madonna plays the role of Madonna.

                  Disco dancing with the lights down low…

                  Comment


                  • She looks happy

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
                      She looks happy
                      I'm happy that she looks happy

                      Seems that dropping that *** ex of hers was the right call

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

                        I'm happy that she looks happy

                        Seems that dropping that *** ex of hers was the right call
                        Hopefully for us she is focused on work now

                        Comment


                        • Best thing I’ve read:

                          You can fight her but you can never beat her.

                          She mf’in killed it!

                          waiting for the reimagined remix album and tour…
                          My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

                          Comment


                          • Omg I still can't get over with those newly worked remixes. I want to get them. Those were not included in the new album though
                            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                              Omg I still can't get over with those newly worked remixes. I want to get them. Those were not included in the new album though
                              There were rumors of her reimagining her songs with guest artists. Looking forward for it to see the light of day.
                              My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

                              Comment


                              • I guess im the only one who didnt like the new remixes. Hung Up is already great with the Abba sample. The Material Girl one wasnt even the original song at all. It was catchy I suppose. Performance wise it was good but the setlist was dissapointing to me.

                                Celebration was excellent but I cant help but think what could have been. So many other hits. All that teasing of Deeper and Deeper and then nothing.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                  I guess im the only one who didnt like the new remixes. Hung Up is already great with the Abba sample. The Material Girl one wasnt even the original song at all. It was catchy I suppose. Performance wise it was good but the setlist was dissapointing to me.

                                  Celebration was excellent but I cant help but think what could have been. So many other hits. All that teasing of Deeper and Deeper and then nothing.
                                  I’m actually feeling the opposite. Madonna loathes living in the past and last night she created something new from something of years gone by to create the sound to her new era. Hung Up, Material Girl, the whole set list and performances were f’in awesome.
                                  My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

                                  Comment


                                  • The mixes last night were pure Madonna - keeping things fresh and unexpected. I love RH and MXT but she didn’t really reinvent songs on these tours and it has been missed.
                                    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                      The mixes last night were pure Madonna - keeping things fresh and unexpected. I love RH and MXT but she didn’t really reinvent songs on these tours and it has been missed.
                                      Last night’s Madonna appears to be the Madonna we’ve all been ‘mourning’- never to appear again but she busted out roaring! She’s still here to stay.
                                      My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

                                      Comment


                                      • Disco dancing with the lights down low…

                                        Comment


                                        • Ricardo is good but he isn’t good enough to be in two places at once - looks like they recorded it
                                          Disco dancing with the lights down low…

                                          Comment


                                          • I’m going to guess we might be gifted this on her birthday?
                                            Disco dancing with the lights down low…

                                            Comment


                                            • At this point I really hope there will be a huge stadium tour following the new remix hits collection. Reimagined songs would be great and interesting for the setlist or whole program too. Simply a remix tour
                                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                              Comment


                                              • Britney posted about Madonna again on her Instagram about #1s and height

                                                Comment


                                                • The full performance for Celebration from a very good angle:



                                                  The same channel has the full performance for Material Girl and a video where she chats with the audience.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Is anyone of you surprised when I tell you that Madonna's biggest radio hit in Germany is 'American Pie'?

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X