No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Be Careful even a true collab? I always thought it was a ROL demo that she passed on and Ricky added his vocals. If it had been a new song they created together then id say differently

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
      Is Be Careful even a true collab? I always thought it was a ROL demo that she passed on and Ricky added his vocals. If it had been a new song they created together then id say differently
      I mean that’s how MATM was created

It was definitely a solo demo written during ROL sessions but I don’t think we know if Madonna and Ricky went into the studio together to finish it.
      I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Album cover rank:

01 Like a Virgin
        02 True Blue
        03 Confessions on a Dance Floor
        04 American Life
        05 Bedtime Stories
        06 I’m Breathless
        07 Madonna
        08 Music
        09 Madame X (deluxe)
        10 Ray of Light
        11 MDNA (deluxe)
        12 Rebel Heart (deluxe)
        13 Erotica
        14 Hard Candy
        15 Like a Prayer

Comment

• Full ‘Material Girl Remix’ including intro - Madonna has definitely recorded vocals for this so I’m thinking we are definitely getting a re-imaged album of hits with features.

Comment

• Hey the Ricky duet is a great song! It's very atmospheric and the lyrics are great. It wouldn't been a massive hit if released as a single, but it's a very solid album track. It's based on a demo from ROL afterall. The Madonna solo version is great as well, gives me Evita vibes with the vocal delivery.
            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• So seeing how Madonna invited Jose back for the Pride performance… do we think Donna and Nicki could make a return?

Comment

• Although they are pushing FEL they should really release a studio version on the streaming platforms.

Cool article:
                https://www.musictimes.com/articles/...oming-soon.htm
                My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Niki Haris on M:

https://www.aspentimes.com/news/sing...-the-jas-cafe/

“I learned discipline about creating your own vision and sticking to it,” Haris said in a recent phone interview. “And making sure that you’re living your own narrative, not judging yourself through somebody else’s eyes.”

The woman she knows and performed with, Haris said, is not the shrewd, trend-chasing Madonna we’ve heard about.

“People talk about how calculating she is, but I saw so many times when she would not do that and go with her gut,” Haris said.

Fourteen years since she stopped recording and performing with Madonna, Haris is still learning from her.

“I learned so much from her in the beginning,” Haris said. “Good stuff that now I go, ‘Oh, this is what she meant by that!’”

I’m sure if something of such magnitude should come to pass and M creates not necessarily a greatest
                  hits tour but a “reimagining” of her music catalogue on stage, she will know the fans would eat up the nostalgia that Donna & Niki would bring.
                  My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• ^Nicki has always been a sweetheart but Donna on the other hand said some nasty stuff about Madonna years ago. I really don't see her working with M again and rightfully so.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                      ^Nicki has always been a sweetheart but Donna on the other hand said some nasty stuff about Madonna years ago. I really don't see her working with M again and rightfully so.
                      I thought it was the other way around. Niki was the one who trash talked madonna to the press. Donna even worked with Madonna for two tours after Niki left. So why would M not work with Donna again
                      Last edited by Angeman; Mon June 27, 2022, 19:56.

Comment

I thought it was the other way around. Niki was the one who trash talked madonna to the press. Donna even worked with Madonna for two tours after Niki left. So why would M not work with Donna again
                        I agree. I though Nikki said something catty about madonna.
                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

My bad ,I mixed their names

Comment

• What catty stuff did they say?
                            My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

My bad ,I mixed their names
                              Flop fan
                              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I don’t think Nicki ever said anything massively bad and let’s be honest, it’s been twenty years since they worked together - it’s all water under the bridge (and that’s if Madonna is even aware).

It would be a thrill to see the three of them together again, and something for the fans and something only they would pick up on.

Comment

• Niki talked about drama behind the scenes in 2001 but im not sure what happened. I do think its water under the bridge now

Comment

• When asked about the reinvention tour she said she would've loved a reinvention tour but not a regurgitation one

Comment

When asked about the reinvention tour she said she would've loved a reinvention tour but not a regurgitation one
                                      I die of laughter everytime I read this article. She "ate her way across the world"

Comment

• One of those classic full of sensationalism tabloid articles. More fake than Madonna's current butt.

Comment

• BodyShop Artoo spiritboy

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• The way she defects the “Are you really happy?” question at the start and the pause she takes later before mentioning ‘having a husband’. Queen was going through it.

Comment

• Pitchfork gave the album 6.5. I know that probably killed them inside

Comment

• I would've given it a 3.5
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I think 3.5 is the first bad review ive read online by a fan.

Comment

Pitchfork gave the album 6.5. I know that probably killed them inside
                                                    Did you read the review? It's only about the 16 tracks version but not only were super mean as they say a bunch of lies
                                                    Disgusting!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X