No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David had better sit back and become a decent retired husband, not a bitter old queen.
    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
      David had better sit back and become a decent retired husband, not a bitter old queen.

I've always thought that Madonna at some point rejected Elton J. That's why he has a certain resentment towards her.

Comment

• We don’t need Elton’s or his husband’s opinions thank you. Ms Patti is a legend but come at me when she wins ‘Best Actress’ at the Golden Globes and not before.

Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
          That's why I think Elton and gaga are shady and phony as hell. No wonder they are best friends.
          Elton is a JOKE.

He already dissed Madge, funny thing, is that he apologizes and than he start it again: the men must be obsessed!!!

Comment

• Btw what’s up with her latest IG post? LMAO

Someone please explain

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post
              Btw what’s up with her latest IG post? LMAO

Someone please explain
              Queen of being a fruit and not a vegetable.
              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I was actually at the Yankee Stadium stop when he was there. That guy is tall. I’m sure nothing happened between them and it was all PR
                My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

Elton John here we go again

“Elton John’s husband David Furnish felt the need to reply to a Madonna video on Instagram with this comment. https://www.instagram.com/p/CfaVKInIq6x/
                  Update: David Furniture has deleted his Madonna comment after receiving a massive amount of criticism.”

I have to say that: I understand why he and Gaga get along so well, I see them both phony and vile!!

What an asshole for saying that. Elton, him, Gaga should be so lucky to control the universe one step at a time.

Think it’s time for a refresher:

My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

Elton is a JOKE.

He already dissed Madge, funny thing, is that he apologizes and than he start it again: the men must be obsessed!!!
                    He must be sick. Never learned. All I have to say is he can go get some help and relaxing therapy and I'm concerned.
                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Has she found a new toy boy? She seems to be in a new valentine day all over again.

Comment

• Last night I dreamt of San Pedrooooo
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#75]
                          Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
                          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
                          AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
                          The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                            Last night I dreamt of San Pedrooooo
                            Her worst hit

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Her worst hit
                              no

Comment

Her worst hit
                                Hell no

Comment

Her worst hit
                                  Me when I talk about Cherish:
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Me when I talk about Cherish:
                                    No

Comment

• Worst HIT?
                                      That's surely "Take A Bow". I can find a few worse songs but how this travesty became a hit is beyond me.

Comment

• Not that I would call it a hit, but Keep It Together is the worst song she’s ever recorded.

Comment

• I love all her songs but would also add Secret and Borderline her worst hits. I dont think ive listened to Borderline since she sang it on Jimmy Fallon.

Comment

• Madonna just posted the studio version of Material Girl Remix on Instagram (preview)

Comment

• Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• It's very summery vibe. A good move

Comment

• ah, ok, that handsome baseball player popular in the USA
                                                  "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• As far as Alex Rodriguez goes, he reportedly used to be one of big fans of hers and go to her tours too. His favorite singer. Kind of an idol for him. I read that story online many years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X