Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    I love all her songs but would also add Secret and Borderline her worst hits. I dont think ive listened to Borderline since she sang it on Jimmy Fallon.
    Artoo has met his match it seems when it comes to the worst taste in Madonna's music

Comment

• Some songs have to be on the bottom. It just so happens Borderline, Secret, and La Isla Bonita fit perfectly down at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
        Some songs have to be on the bottom. It just so happens Borderline, Secret, and La Isla Bonita fit perfectly down at the end
        I like you, pls stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
          Madonna just posted the studio version of Material Girl Remix on Instagram (preview)

And Saucy Santana shared it on his IG Stories with the caption "Material Gworl remix coming soon"

Comment

• Oh, not ‘soon’
            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• “Yeah, we can do anything!”
              - Madonna being cringy, 2006

Comment

Oh, not ‘soon’
                The problem is when Madonna says soon, not others

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post

The problem is when Madonna says soon, not others
                  You think the release is following anyone else’s schedule?

Comment

You think the release is following anyone else’s schedule?
                    No but I think they're using the word properly,unless she's taught them her meaning for the word.
                    But until she posts it, we're good.

Comment

• Happy 4th of July!

Comment

• Billy Idol playing the "Madonna" album

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfkxeOl...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

• Tell them, Queen.

Comment

• As dated as into the Groove is, it's still soooooo good ugh pop perfection.
                            Having said that, I think the best song on the FEL playlist is Hung Up, followed by Vogue maybe?
                            The worst definitely is Boring For Love

Comment

As dated as into the Groove is, it's still soooooo good ugh pop perfection.
                              Having said that, I think the best song on the FEL playlist is Hung Up, followed by Vogue maybe?
                              This is the thing about Madonna’s music that’s often overlooked - her songs might sound like they’re of the era they belong to, but they’re so well produced they don’t sound anywhere near as dated as other songs from the same era.

I mean, look at Kylie’s 80s output compared to Madonna’s - production wise, oranges and lemons.

Vogue is sort of a relation for me - I’ve never actually listened to the single version before. I can’t imagine buying this version, then getting the album version, then the TIC version - I mean compared to the single version, they’re both different songs

Comment

As dated as into the Groove is, it's still soooooo good ugh pop perfection.
                                LFL remix is so damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post

LFL remix is so damn good.
                                  Finally, some truth

I love it, it might be my favourite mix on this abridged album.

Comment

This is the thing about Madonna’s music that’s often overlooked - her songs might sound like they’re of the era they belong to, but they’re so well produced they don’t sound anywhere near as dated as other songs from the same era.

I mean, look at Kylie’s 80s output compared to Madonna’s - production wise, oranges and lemons.

Vogue is sort of a relation for me - I’ve never actually listened to the single version before. I can’t imagine buying this version, then getting the album version, then the TIC version - I mean compared to the single version, they’re both different songs
                                    Agree on everything.
                                    Listened to some of the remixes yesterday and they're really good,actually.
                                    Will try to listen to the remaining ones today

Comment

• Been listening to Confessions Tour today (DVD rip, not the pointless CD) and can we just take a moment to recognise that the final section, that run from Music Inferno through Hung Up, is probably the best thirty minutes of any Madonna show ever?

It’s utterly flawless. That is how you end a show - the energy levels build and build and build all the way through to the boom box moment before exploding and squeezing just that little more out of everything.

Comment

• I dont like the remix of La Isla Bonita nor that version of Music.

Erotica, Lucky Star and Hung Up are excellent though.

Comment

Been listening to Confessions Tour today (DVD rip, not the pointless CD) and can we just take a moment to recognise that the final section, that run from Music Inferno through Hung Up, is probably the best thirty minutes of any Madonna show ever?

It’s utterly flawless. That is how you end a show - the energy levels build and build and build all the way through to the boom box moment before exploding and squeezing just that little more out of everything.
                                          For me Erotica ruins it. I hate that version as it's so bland and meh.
                                          The honor for best 30 minutes of any Madonna show goes to the first segment of the MDNA Tour imo

Comment

• Where are the users who have taste? Where is Madnuno when you need him?

Comment

Where is Madnuno when you need him?
                                              Rebel Heart on iTunes:
                                              #36 Hungary
                                              #39 Costa Rica
                                              #41 Greece
                                              #60 Czech Republic
                                              #64 Slovakia
                                              #69 Poland
                                              #78 Brazil
                                              #83 Taiwan

Still a top 40 smash on Hungary and Costa Rica

+

Celebration:

#37 Greece
                                              #70 Sri Lanka
                                              #73 Costa Rica
                                              #77 Slovakia

A Top 40 evergreen on Greece

Comment

• BodyShop What??

Comment

• The best 30 min of any Madonna show is The first segment of TGS. Erotica through Rain.

Comment

• MadNuno hacked my account but things are sorted now
                                                    MadNuno baby come here and enlighten us on what are the best 30 minutes of any Madonna show just based on your taste ( i.e. without using european certificates or weeks on chart of 55 different countries to justify if those songs are indeed more impactful or not than others)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X