Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    The first album is one of my least favorites. Idk why but i just never listen to it. The only song I absolutely love from it is Holiday but only the Immaculate Collection version and the live versions. The rest of the album is just really long.
    I kind of love long versions... so i love this album.Most of the time I prefer the 12" or extended versions to the original / edit versions.

Comment

The first album is one of my least favorites. Idk why but i just never listen to it. The only song I absolutely love from it is Holiday but only the Immaculate Collection version and the live versions. The rest of the album is just really long.
      This whole statement is blasphemous!

Comment

I was really excited back in 1990 when TIC version of Holiday was released. It was the version I wished for. Then again, I love the original as well. It was the first thing I ever heard by Madonna. So now the 7" version has come to Spotify, it brings me in a nostalgic mood. Love it so much.
        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• I love her first album. I understand why some might dislike the length of the songs, but the album itself is still a typical album length overall. It never feels like a chore listening to it.
          Never underestimate a droid.

Comment

• Instead of 20 votes today MTV only allow 10 votes with each email...

https://www.mtv.com/vma/vote/best-longform-video

I'm glad I voted 23 times x 20 votes yesterday... should have voted more...

Comment

• So has Material Gworl been released anywhere they’d gone past midnight? Or false alarm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                So has Material Gworl been released anywhere they’d gone past midnight? Or false alarm?
                Not sure yet...

Comment

• I never liked Madonna's first two albums apart from singles
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• So you dislike… seven songs

Also, I saw what you were saying before you decided to change it, you drama queen you.

Comment

• I don't dislike the rest of the songs, i just don't care about them
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Maybe MGwrl got pushed to next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

Not sure yet...

The world is waiting for the MATM remix
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I'm glad she's not done with touring

Comment

• Have you guys watched that "The Goldbergs" episode back in May called "One exquisite evening with Madonna"?

Glad that she's still mentioned on TV; it was mostly about the kids wanting some Madonna concert tickets.

They used some cover version of Crazy for You but I dunno who's the singer.

Comment

• News! Madonna was spotted in Central Park NYC last night, recording a video next to a giant mirrorball…hmmm…
                                #whatsourQueenupto???
                                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                                  News! Madonna was spotted in Central Park NYC last night, recording a video next to a giant mirrorball…hmmm…
                                  #whatsourQueenupto???
                                  Material Gworl incoming.

Comment

• Pics or it didnt happen

Comment

Pics or it didnt happen
                                      Let me check... already seen pics on Twitter...

EDIT:

Don't think she is making a video but on some sort of event

Last edited by MadNuno; Thu July 28, 2022, 23:42.

Comment

• Thanks. Um ill reserve judgment till I see the finished product

Comment

Thanks. Um ill reserve judgment till I see the finished product
                                          She’ll post something about it on instagram long before then

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                            So has Material Gworl been released anywhere they’d gone past midnight? Or false alarm?
                                            Doubt it seriously. Ain't Saucy still promoting Booty or whatever the song's name is?
                                            "Crime is increasing
                                            Trigger happy policing..."
                                            -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

• False alarm.

someone just copy and pasted Impressive Instant’s release catalogue data and put in MG to tease. Funny or sadly (depending if you are clutching your pearls or not) enough, many other outlets picked up on the news too.

maybe in time for her bday…Impressive Instant sounds awesome, though.

My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• In the meantime I have found this studio version of the Pride performance which I’m sure will be the version released once it finally drops. It’s not a question of if but when!

My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Comment

• Madonna would never sell her catalogue. Though I’d love to know what the valuation to her publishing would be. But she could be doing a lot more with her publishing in terms of getting her music out there and used in different ways.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X