Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post

14 years ago we were complaining bc Hard Candy was “not mature enough”
    People were pissed Madonna was working with Timbaland and have hated Hard Candy long before they heard anything from the album. How anyone can say that songs like Miles Away, Devil and Voices aren’t mature is beyond me.

Out of all her albums, Hard Candy is the one fans seem to have warmed to the most with distance. Yes it has its fun uptempo songs, but you need to balance that (and MDNA to an extent) with her personal life: her marriage was breaking down during the Hard Candy sessions and she needed escapism.

I’m going to say it - recording Confessions was one of the worst decisions of her life. I love it but some fans have written her off completely because all they have cared about is getting COADF 2.0 for the last fifteen years.
    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post

Nice read indeed.
      Definitely recognizing Madonna for paving the way
      with Erotica and being the conduit for change.
      My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post

Definitely recognizing Madonna for paving the way
        with Erotica and being the conduit for change.
        Yes the queen did it first. Madonna is the real queen and the rest is followers and madonna wannabes.
        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• What is this?
            https://shop.beyonce.com/
            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
              OMG! It's true!
              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post

OMG! It's true!
                YES!!!!!

My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Is madonna on the beyonce track?

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                      Is madonna on the beyonce track?
                      It's more like a sample of Vogue with the beats and parts of M's original vocals. Bey basically recreate the rap part with new names, such as Madonna, Aretha Franklin, Nicki Minaj, Janet Jackson, Anita Baker, Rihanna and (many) more.

EDIT: The song is out on all streaming platforms.
                      Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Sat August 6, 2022, 05:01.

Comment

• This remix perhaps had some potential as the two songs could blend together quite effortlessly but Beyonce's track is just too bad for the whole thing to work. I don't like it.

Comment

• Madonna’s not posted her photos or videos for awhile now. It’s telling me that she’s cooking something and is seriously prepping an explosive MTV performance

Comment

• Will this Beyoncé remix increase the "Vogue" streams? Hopefully YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                              I mean Vogue is just sat there waiting to be rediscovered…
                              Not me saying this the same day Bey decides that yes, the world needs to hear more Vogue

Comment

• I guess we know which version of Vogue Madonna will perform next on tour

Comment

• Madonna is the original queen. AGAIN the rest is to follow her. Typical originality. MaDonna deserves so much more respect.
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• 1 NEW Beyoncé & Madonna - BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX)

#1 ITUNES USA

Comment

• Both Madonna and Vogue are trending on Twitter
                                      Last edited by cindycgy; Sun August 7, 2022, 00:10.

Comment

• It's great to see Beyonce using Madonna and Vogue for one of the remixes. It's good for exposure of Vogue and Madonna. I just don't like the remix myself, but that's mostly because I don't like that Beyonce song at all.
                                        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Hopefully you'll have seen from Madonna.com that her team have confirmed that the 32nd UK Madonna Fan Party on 27th August will also be the Official Release Party for Finally Enough Love.

We have boxes of merchandise to give away at the event - sunglasses for the early people, fans, stickers, badges, merchandise - with her team popping in as usual throughout the day.

Free Entry, no ticket required, get there early and don't plan to leave til it's over. Hope to see lots of you there as usual

Comment

• How lucky londoners they are. They always get the best privilege of being a madonna fan. So jealous.

Comment

• We used to have release party's here as well. Loved it.
                                              Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• I'd take I Love New York and Push out of Confessions and replace them with Super Pop and Fighting Spirit.
                                                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Sources are telling HollywoodLife that Britney and Elton’s reimagining of “Tiny Dancer” has “opened the doors for other artists to try and do collaborative work with her, one of them being Madonna.”

“The two of them are close friends and Madonna has been trying to get Britney to do a track with her for quite some time now, but now that she saw the doors were open, she has really been pushing for it for reals,” continued the source. “Britney has not accepted the offer but of course she has considered it. Madonna is an icon and Britney is starting to realize, again, that so is she.” The insider went on to say that the “Toxic” hitmaker “appreciates all the offers” and is “honored” that so many incredible artists are eager to work with her.

Meanwhile, Britney is “having the hardest time ever keeping her upcoming song a secret because she wants to tell the world,” according to HollywoodLife’s source. “She thinks it is great that it has gotten so much hype when she has done zero to promote it and has not mentioned it. She is so grateful that Elton has done this for her because it has given her the confidence again to keep going. She knows it is going to be a huge hit because she has heard it.”

Comment

• This sounds a little made up. Madonna has been talking about a new collaboration with Britney for years, so for them to drop her name in order to give more veracity to the source is an easy way to go. But if there is any true about this, I personally hope Britney never agrees with it. MATM was enough.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X