No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care for Material Gworrrl, but I do love The Queens remix.
    Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
    http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• Comment

• Thats not the video we wanted.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
            Thats not the video we wanted.
            it's a lyric video, what exactly did you expect?

Comment

• I hope Britney collab never happens, especially after her collab with Elton.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungAndReckless View Post

it's a lyric video, what exactly did you expect?
                The live video that she posted the finished product in her stories on friday.

Comment

• I'm fine with the lyric video for now, but I also want the live performance in a near future

Comment

• Lyric video is good. why complain? She does her job
                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• The lyric video is smart right now. Let the song grow organically and then she can release the live performance.

Love the Holiday chords…
                      My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Stream people stream!!

My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Streaming The Queens remix and voting at MtV for Best Long Form Video.
                          Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                          http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• Originally posted by floridagrl View Post
                            Streaming The Queens remix and voting at MtV for Best Long Form Video.
                            Hear, hear!

Comment

• Busy day for Madonna! Jimmy Fallon and that Disco event, both for the remix album.

Comment

• Central Park. 97 degree heat wave. Madonna. Nile Rodgers. Disco Roller Blading Madonna Remix Fest. What’s there not to love. Gives those who were too young or weren’t born in time for 80s Madonna a chance to feel how things were when she started to rule the world…

Wondering what to expect on Jimmy Fallon. I don’t think he’s that right host for her. He’s no Letterman; he’s too much of a push over. How can she take him seriously when he doesn’t.

Comment

• There's rumor about official video of her Pride performance being released on her birthday. Wonder if it'll actually happen?
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Let the FEL publicity machine go full speed ahead

Comment

• My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

•  

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                                  Good to see MadonnaNed is doing a release party. Just like the old days.
                                                  Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Will there be a performance tonight? Or will be a guest of Nile Rodgers?
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X