No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if those grillz are some kind of removal braces, like a retainer or a visible Invisalign thing. Maybe she just doesn't want to say they're braces. Just a thought. Don't kill me.
    Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
    http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• Her claims to have sold over 400m makes me wonder if she knows what Warner are going to achieve from re-certifying her catalogue.
      Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• So the Drew Barrymore show appearance was just a rumor?

Comment

• She has great chemisty with Jimmy and i'm sure she's most comfortable when she's on his show.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• All of Drews episodes this week were reruns. Also Madonna is going to Sicily for her birthday so if she was on it would have to be prerecorded or later

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
              Her claims to have sold over 400m makes me wonder if she knows what Warner are going to achieve from re-certifying her catalogue.
              Yes, I think so. I believe she was asked to mention it. It was a tease.
              Last edited by floridagrl; Sat August 13, 2022, 12:24.

Comment

• Why is she doing all the promo 1 week before the album is out?
                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                  Why is she doing all the promo 1 week before the album is out?
                  1. Preorders 2. Promotion is promotion the album shot back up to number one on Amazon US and UK. 3. Shes celebrating her birthday in Sicily so she cant do promo next week.

Comment

• I feel like I’m one of the only new madonna fans that love the LAP album , allot of them say oh it’s dated oh it’s old oh it’s allot of filler but I love every song

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post
                      I feel like I’m one of the only new madonna fans that love the LAP album , allot of them say oh it’s dated oh it’s old oh it’s allot of filler but I love every song
                      It’s in my top 5 as well
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!

Comment

• I haven't seen anything about her arrival to Sicily. Of course, I won't be there until Sept. 4!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009 View Post
                            Billboard Poll: What’s Your Favorite Feature on a Beyoncé Song?

Madonna is currently leading for the Queens Remix of Break My Soul.

You can vote here:

https://www.billboard.com/music/musi...bDXYA_9uKEt9a8
                            You can still vote again

Madonna remix is winning with over 40% of the votes!

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post
                              I feel like I’m one of the only new madonna fans that love the LAP album , allot of them say oh it’s dated oh it’s old oh it’s allot of filler but I love every song
                              Some songs there are a bit dated for sure. Still I love the album and accoustic songs like "Promisse To Try", "Dear Jessie", "Oh Father" and "Spanish Eyes" will never be dated. Also the last track "Act of Contrition" will always be updated no matter what due to it's reverse sound and joke nature.

Despite some songs do sound a bit dated after 33 years are still amazing! It's still one of Madonna best albums ever.

Songs like "Like a Prayer", "Express Yourself" and "Cherish" will always be classics no matter if sound fresh or dated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                Why is she doing all the promo 1 week before the album is out?
                                Since she went to Jimmy the album jump to #01 on Amazon best selling list as it's already available for pre-orders (and have been at #01 for 4 days already). They didn't promote it as a remix album but as a 50 Number Ones compilation.

https://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-...ding=UTF8&pg=1

She is going to Italy to spend her Birthday there (she will ariive today or tomorrow). She will probably do more promo on the after the album release (probably in Europe first as she is there already and later in US again.

Comment

• She already left for europe two days ago. Im surprised we havent seen any pictures of her arriving

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

You can still vote again

Madonna remix is winning with over 40% of the votes!
                                    I was able to vote twice now. The MTV one, i vote everyday.

Comment

• The only "promo" we are getting this week are Instagram stories.

Comment

• Madonna's team should work more on her songs in movies and series, currently together with the Tiktok virals they are the best way to promote a song. Her catalog would grow a lot if they were already using this tactic.

Comment

• I was thinking if Stranger Things Season 5 takes off right after the fourth season, it will be 87 and Live To Tell could have a huge moment (very Running Up That Hill vibes of used well).

Comment

• I am re-watching Glee these last few months. Just finished season 3. Really loved Kurt singing I'll Remember. When I heard him sing it as part of the story about saying goodbye, the lyrics came out really strong. Such a powerful song. Love it even more now.
                                            My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                              I am re-watching Glee these last few months. Just finished season 3. Really loved Kurt singing I'll Remember. When I heard him sing it as part of the story about saying goodbye, the lyrics came out really strong. Such a powerful song. Love it even more now.
                                              Yassss stan for this underrated masterpiece

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post

Yassss stan for this underrated masterpiece
                                                  Was still at #02 for 4 weeks on Hot 100 but being a non-album single didn't help the song to stay relevant.

This song could be a major new hit for Madonna if got featured on a series, got a new remix or got viral on Tik Tok!
                                                  The guerilla remix for this song is also amazing and still unavailable on streaming platforms.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X