Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy BirthDay Queen Of Pop!!!!!

Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I ended up listening to Finally Enough Love instead
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Happy Hour for MTV AWARDS VOTES!

https://www.mtv.com/vma/vote/best-longform-video

During this hour votes count DOUBLE!

Common, VOTE!

Comment

• Voted
                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Happy Birthday Queen “Madonna”

Comment

• Happy birthday the one and only Queen of Pop!

I'm celebrating her birthday while watching some of her best tour performances

Comment

• Happy b day the one and only queen of pop mDNA. YOU ARE THE MOST SPECIAL CREATURE EVER WALKED ON EARTH. thank you
                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                        Are you even a Madonna fan if…

You don’t sing ‘Here it is!’ when listening to Where’s The Party?
                        I guess I'm not a fan? When does she say "Here it is!"
                        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Back in the day I used to celebrate her birthday with my sister and cousins. We'd play a lot of Madonna's music, hold a quiz and make invitations to the party.
                          Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I guess I'm not a fan? When does she say "Here it is!"
                            BAT, your favourite tour?
                            Never underestimate a droid.

Comment

Haven't seen it in a long time. Does she say it at every concert?

Comment

• Where are our birthday presents?

Comment

• Comment

• Loved that. Thanks for posting AndiIversen

Wonder if they really are going to see each other "soon" as Nikki says at the end.

Comment

I just watched several intro's of the song at the BAT, but nowhere does she say it.

Comment

• Comment

I just watched several intro's of the song at the BAT, but nowhere does she say it.
                                          I never said it was in the intro.

Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Haven't seen it in a long time. Does she say it at every concert?
                                          Just checked:

Nice
                                          Barcelona
                                          London
                                          Houston
                                          Yokohama
                                          New Jersey
                                          Boston
                                          Rotterdam

And Madonna says it every time.

Comment

• Is the 3CD Set of Finally Enough Love limited? I see it's sold out on her US site.

Comment

I never said it was in the intro.

Just checked:

Nice
                                              Barcelona
                                              London
                                              Houston
                                              Yokohama
                                              New Jersey
                                              Boston
                                              Rotterdam

And Madonna says it every time.
                                              Checked again. Yes, she says it when she is on the stairs. I remember it now, but for me the additions she says have never stayed with me when I hear the studio version (which I listen to way more as I don't like to listen to the live versions, just like to see them).

Comment

• Originally posted by madgikman View Post
                                                Is the 3CD Set of Finally Enough Love limited? I see it's sold out on her US site.
                                                Yes, they talk about this on her facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by madgikman View Post
                                                  Is the 3CD Set of Finally Enough Love limited? I see it's sold out on her US site.
                                                  No. Weird... But I checked the Rhino Store and they have it there. Amazon US too.

Comment

Checked again. Yes, she says it when she is on the stairs. I remember it now, but for me the additions she says have never stayed with me when I hear the studio version (which I listen to way more as I don't like to listen to the live versions, just like to see them).
                                                    You can hang your cone bra and cowboy hat on the coat stand on your way out the door. Your membership has been revoked

Her live versions are almost always better than studio recordings. Although admittedly her vocals vary in quality a lot more.

Next you’ll be telling me you don’t sing Vogue over the intro to Holiday!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X