Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
    RSD 2022

This vinyl reissue celebrates the 40th anniversary of Madonna’s debut single, “Everybody,” released on October 6, 1982. Originally produced by Mark Kamins, the single includes 12” and dub versions of the track, both newly remastered. Also features brand new sleeve artwork, exclusive to this anniversary release.

https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/15629

I love this album (single) cover! Yes, yes. Very retro Madonna.
    Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
    http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Now that looks incredible. I swear she knows what looks good but purposely trolls sometimes

Comment

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...party-NYC.html
            Last edited by floridagrl; Thu September 15, 2022, 07:29.

Comment

• Edit
              Last edited by Forreal; Thu September 15, 2022, 09:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                Omg she looks stunning. I def dig into this orange hair and new look. Her stylist finally wakes up and do good
                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Everybody finally has Madonna’s face on the cover especially how the record company at the time wanted to hide the fact that she wasn’t a black singer.
                  My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by floridagrl View Post

I love this album (single) cover! Yes, yes. Very retro Madonna.
                    The more I look at the cover the more I see how M hasn’t changed a bit over the years.
                    My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Mel C has written great things about Madonna in her new book.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post

The more I look at the cover the more I see how M hasn’t changed a bit over the years.
                        Not one bit!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          Mel C has written great things about Madonna in her new book.
                          She's always been gracious and respectful towards the queen m.
                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                            Everybody finally has Madonna’s face on the cover especially how the record company at the time wanted to hide the fact that she wasn’t a black singer.
                            Yes that was a good point. They hid her face on the cover in the beginning.

Comment

• I really like this Hung Up Remix.
                              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                                I really like this Hung Up Remix.
                                So do I. I do enjoy this

Comment

• At this point she seems she won't be on the road any time soon. It seems she doesn't care that much. She asked back if we wanted her to tour on ask video. It's not a positive sign.

Comment

• Why does she stop collaborating with smash young artists now?
                                    Most recent collaborations are all with hip-hop / latin artists without big names.
                                    I thought she’s gonna collaborate with Doja Cat.

Comment

• Happy 22nd anniversary to the "Music" album!
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Comment

• Another pic

Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Grammy Awards (Best pop vocal album)

1995 Bonnie Raitt - Longing in Their Hearts.

1996 Joni Mitchell - Turbulent Indigo.

1997 Celine Dion - Falling into you.

1999 Madonna - Ray of Light.

2002 Sade - Lovers Rock.

2003 Norah Jones - Come Away with me.

2006 Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway.

2008 Amy Winhouse - Back to Black.

2009 Duffy - Rockferry.

2011 Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster.

2012 Adele - 21

2013 Kelly Clarkson - Stronger.

2016 Taylor Swift - 1989

2017 Adele - 25

2019 Ariana Grande - Sweetener.

2020 Billie Eilish - When We All Fall…

2021 Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia.

2022 Olivia Rodrigo - Sour.

Comment

• On Music's anniversary I would like to remind you all that Don’t Tell Me is better than Music, WIFLFAG and American Pie combined.
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                On Music's anniversary I would like to remind you all that Don’t Tell Me is better than Music, WIFLFAG and American Pie combined.
                                                Don't tell me = WIFLFAG (Album Version) > Music > American Pie

Comment

• Paradise is the best thing to come out of Music, along with Impressive Instant. To be honest, after making such an effort to take ten steps forward as an artist with Ray of Light, Music is essentially a short album full of songs written and crafted to be hits.

Almost anything would have worked as a single, and legend has it we only got WIFLFAG because Madonna asked Guy which song he’d like to direct a music video for.

Madonna was on top of the world back then and the only songs I think that wouldn’t have been a hit would have been I Deserve It and Nobody’s Perfect. The rest could have all gone top ten easily.
                                                  I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Justice for Liquid Love, Run, and La Petite Juene Fille

Comment

Working...
                                                    X