Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by britneyliam View Post
    Why does she stop collaborating with smash young artists now?
    Most recent collaborations are all with hip-hop / latin artists without big names.
    I thought she’s gonna collaborate with Doja Cat.
    I know she even acts like one of them. I don't know why she is so obsessed.
    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
      Justice for Liquid Love, Run, and La Petite Juene Fille
      Must haves on the re-issue. Although she can keep LPJF if it’s not a finished track. I also really want to hear Hollywood, which was originally worked on during the Music sessions.

She worked with DJ Sasha first though, right? I don’t think anything ever leaked from those sessions so I’d love to hear some of those and the direction Music could have gone in.

Run is one of my all time favourite Madonna songs, never mind unreleased songs. How she slept on that when it fits Music so perfectly is beyond me.
      Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyliam View Post
        Why does she stop collaborating with smash young artists now?
        Most recent collaborations are all with hip-hop / latin artists without big names.
        I thought she’s gonna collaborate with Doja Cat.
        Madonna genuinely cannot win. She was called desperate for collaborating with household names and now fans don’t understand why she’s working with unknowns

My personal opinion is that Madonna keeps doing what she has always done: most of her discography is from collaborations with unknown artists. Madonna has always championed new talent - photographers, producers, directors etc - and she’s now allowing them to feature on her songs.

I think there’s definitely an element of paying it forward involved, but she has also made no secret of the fact she is trying to attract a brand new audience in order to boost her streaming numbers.

I don’t know that it’s working, but it’s possible she’s playing the long game: Sickick, Saucy and Toshicha could easily be the next big thing and Madonna always used to be able to spot what was coming next.

Some of it feels like procrastination though, just waiting for the biopic to get going. Personally I’d prefer her to do a few soundtrack songs like in the olden days, but she doesn’t seem in any rush to actually make any new music - which I still find very suspicious.

Comment

• The funniest part for me is that Madonna doesn't care what anyone thinks and will just do what she wants. As she always has during her career.
          " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
          Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Madonna genuinely cannot win. She was called desperate for collaborating with household names and now fans don’t understand why she’s working with unknowns

My personal opinion is that Madonna keeps doing what she has always done: most of her discography is from collaborations with unknown artists. Madonna has always championed new talent - photographers, producers, directors etc - and she’s now allowing them to feature on her songs.

I think there’s definitely an element of paying it forward involved, but she has also made no secret of the fact she is trying to attract a brand new audience in order to boost her streaming numbers.

I don’t know that it’s working, but it’s possible she’s playing the long game: Sickick, Saucy and Toshicha could easily be the next big thing and Madonna always used to be able to spot what was coming next.

Some of it feels like procrastination though, just waiting for the biopic to get going. Personally I’d prefer her to do a few soundtrack songs like in the olden days, but she doesn’t seem in any rush to actually make any new music - which I still find very suspicious.
            I never minded household names though. I rather want more.
            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• It looks like she found a new Latina and trans bestie in her car with a fan. What a life. She is so busy living her fun life. I'm sure her life is never bored everyday .
              Last edited by autumnwind; Sun September 18, 2022, 22:24.

Comment

• Madonna used to be a mystery. Thanks to social media, now I know she’s kinda basic person who likes to hang out with ZListers.

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
                  Madonna used to be a mystery. Thanks to social media, now I know she’s kinda basic person who likes to hang out with ZListers.
                  Gurl do you think the A listers of Music or film are gathering together every night to drink cocktails and smoke Cubans? Don't be delusional.. they gather for awards, events parties and between those things they have their own lives.
                  Last edited by InFamous; Mon September 19, 2022, 04:11.
                  " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                  Stan of Meredith.

Comment

Madonna used to be a mystery. Thanks to social media, now I know she’s kinda basic person who likes to hang out with ZListers.
                    At least she doesn't do drugs and die due to severe addiction and critical side effects. She is in full control. Is that basic?? people could only wish her life.
                    Last edited by autumnwind; Mon September 19, 2022, 08:37.

Comment

“If you're not a material girl then you basic”
                      - The Original Material Girl

Comment

Madonna doesn't like celebrities much and never hangs out with them unless it's for an award or a fashion show.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I am looking forward to going through the updated version of the Encyclopaedia Madonnica. This is a rather cool interview with Matthew Rettenmund, the book’s author:

https://xtramagazine.com/culture/boo...ca-2022-235804
                          A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• Remember when Madonna used to make new music? I miss those days. She was always one bad movie shoot away from returning to the studio.

Comment

• Comment

• Never heard about this before

Comment

• What is this???? Anyone ever HEARD about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
                                    Never heard about this before

Wow! What? First time hearing this! Thanks for posting.
                                    Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                                    http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• I read a few years ago that Angelfire was made up by a fan but i cant be certain.

Comment

• Comment

• She looks awful
                                          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• She's too petite for that full figure she has now. It doesn't make her moves fluid. I don't think I'll ever watch that video again.
                                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Looks really good. An instant classic M video imo.

Comment

• Hard pass. Forgettable

Comment

• What's the point to make a video to a song with 0 buzz?

Comment

• They gave her the worst wig possible. She really is competing Rihanna for the biggest forehead here. Imagine a different wig that isn't that thin and that starts so high and she'd look thousand times better.

Also I'm actually wondering how her teeth look like we only see her with grills nowadays. They add to the horrible look.

Apart from the wig and the grills, she didn't look that bad. Her face is weird on some takes tho.
                                                    Last edited by breatheonme; Tue September 20, 2022, 19:40.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X