No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can’t with all these rumors…….. latest one is that she is working on new album which will see collabs with Arca, Bjork, Lana Del Rey …… hmmm too good to be true

Comment

• Everybody mv now in HD on YT (1080p60)

Comment

• They’ve done a good job with that upscale, considering they almost definitely do not have the original in the vault and it was never shot on film.

I think with the tour date leaking and Sickick confirming original material, we might get a big announcement tomorrow - time to dust off the old tour fund me thinks
        Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• If she does the stadium world tour with the GH the catalogue sales will go up up I wonder if we are getting a new GH with maybe 2-3 new songs? She can add the Frozen remix now

Comment

• Also madonna was pictured with the woman who did her make up in the Take a Bow video if it is really her

Comment

• last weekend, i had my 80s throwback kind of party with my partner. how great 80s it was when young. i cant help bringing old memories and 80s vibe. my partner has never watched a madonna movie, so we watched whos that girl together. he sometimes laughed loud and we had a great time.
              but i still cant get over the 80s. how much i love and miss the decade.
              what i noticed from the movie, she was so carefree and her role was kinda a brave choice i think.
              the character was far from a traditional and typical american sweet girl, but wild and crazy girl.
              it was a very rare one. i think her role was ahead of its time too.
              at that time in the movies most of female roles were a sweet girl normally lovely nice but passive toward men. the public wanted it like that.
              but madonna her role nikki finn was very far from it. she dared to get closer to a man first and kiss and initiated the whole story and development of the movie.
              of course she was a leading role, but not a typical model of women in the 80s.
              she played a role that was also very unique and wild but crazy and ahead of its time. very different from other american girls in that era.
              regardless of its success and reputation, her bravery to choose the unusual role of women at that time and play her has to be re evaluated and more recognized.
              and it had light fun moments. its not that bad as many panned it.
              after all these years, i still get to enjoy watching it again with my partner. its a special movie for me. like a childhood memorabilla.
              madonna at her peak in 1987, her movie had its own moment.
              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post
                I just can’t with all these rumors…….. latest one is that she is working on new album which will see collabs with Arca, Bjork, Lana Del Rey …… hmmm too good to be true
                omg where did you get the bits??? what are sources??? i want to know.
                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                  Also madonna was pictured with the woman who did her make up in the Take a Bow video if it is really her
                  i think her name was laura. i love her makeup job. she was the best. she used to transform many looks of madonna from glam to cutting edge. she is so fierce. she gave the queen some of the best makeups. take a bow was one of them.
                  gosh, on mtv special no bulls of take a bow making video, she was behind the scenes and making a big laugh when madonna was doing runway wearing versace and galliano. it was one of the best mtv specials. most fun one.
                  i hope she gets to work with madonna again. love her.

Comment

• Looks like the digital Everybody single is being released tomorrow:

https://www.qobuz.com/nz-en/album/ev.../rumxo7vyooflb

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/eve...gle/1648357292

Comment

• everybody music video is now in HD, they pick her worst videos to update
                      Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                      Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• ^It's the 40th anniversary of Everybody tomorrow. It's the perfect time to update it.

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post

omg where did you get the bits??? what are sources??? i want to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post

Omg I get a heartattack. Is it a Facebook Account???

Comment

• ^ Yes Facebook page

but again they are just rumors…..

Comment

• That's old news, I think circa MDNA era.
                                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                  Shit on Dick is coming.
                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Everybody is being rolled out on streaming services

Comment

• And now she’s posting lyrics to Secret Garden on instagram! What’s going on, is she okay? Did she die and get replaced like Paul McCartney?

Comment

• Its 30 years of Erotica album. Shes preparing to reissue it with a second disk of all remastered and unreleased material

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                          Its 30 years of Erotica album. Shes preparing to reissue it with a second disk of all remastered and unreleased material
                                          I know but even so, this is still Madonna we’re talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                            And now she’s posting lyrics to Secret Garden on instagram! What’s going on, is she okay? Did she die and get replaced like Paul McCartney?
                                            Just her hip I think
                                            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                                              http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• Originally posted by HELENEAIMER View Post

Everybody is not a comercially successful hit,nothing will happen tomorrow
                                                Oh well, still it was her first single.
                                                Do you think she should start celebrating from the third (which did not even have a video)? LOL
                                                Last edited by Shadowplay; Thu October 6, 2022, 15:18.
                                                "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• ^times goes by..so quickly!

what a ride! here's to 40 more

Comment

• No matter what anyone posts here, someone will always disagree!

Madonna and WBR/Rhino have been talking about M's 40th anniversary since May so of course Everybody will get get an updated video and digital streaming release.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X