Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
    I’m pretty sure that there’s no new music and there won’t be any anytime soon.
    There’s 100% new music:

I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

There’s 100% new music:
      I believe this, too. Just wait to be surprised.

Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
      http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• I also don't believe we have new music and tour coming in 2023. It'll be a great surprise if it happens tho.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          I also don't believe we have new music and tour coming in 2023. It'll be a great surprise if it happens tho.
          She literally posted photos of her and Jamie King looking at a model stage with three catwalks.

Comment

She literally posted photos of her and Jamie King looking at a model stage with three catwalks.
            I know but 2023 will be very busy, she needs to announce something soon if she'll really tour. Maybe she'll tour Europe in 2024 summer?
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

I know but 2023 will be very busy, she needs to announce something soon if she'll really tour. Maybe she'll tour Europe in 2024 summer?
              Dates are leaking about South American dates at the end of 2023. If the biopic isn’t ready for production yet, it makes sense to tour in 2023 and work on getting the movie into production for 2024. Sort of like WE, which started shooting in January 2010 I think.

Comment

I’m pretty sure that there’s no new music and there won’t be any anytime soon.
                Don't be so pessimistic and sure though, friend.
                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

Dates are leaking about South American dates at the end of 2023. If the biopic isn’t ready for production yet, it makes sense to tour in 2023 and work on getting the movie into production for 2024. Sort of like WE, which started shooting in January 2010 I think.
                  Yeah I'm also positive about a new tour happening. South American dates were sweet hints. I wanna believe that.
                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I would be happiest to see Madonna live again, but is she in shape and condition to perform again?

Comment

I would be happiest to see Madonna live again, but is she in shape and condition to perform again?
                      Only Madonna knows what she can and cannot do. There are plenty of stars who carry extra weight and tour without issue.

Comment

• If cher can go on tour then madonna can tour

Comment

• Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                            If cher can go on tour then madonna can tour
                            Cher stands there and sings one song. Her dancers dance for 10 minutes. Cher sings another song. The dancers then dance for 10 minutes. Repeat...

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post

Cher stands there and sings one song. Her dancers dance for 10 minutes. Cher sings another song. The dancers then dance for 10 minutes. Repeat...
                              So like 80% of female singers? If Madonna has to do that then she has to do that. Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Kylie Minogue all stand there with fireworks and dancers behind them while they do little dance moves here and there. If they can make it work so can Madonna

Btw i saw Cher in 2017 and she skipped for 3 seconds and the whole crowed cheered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

So like 80% of female singers? If Madonna has to do that then she has to do that. Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Kylie Minogue all stand there with fireworks and dancers behind them while they do little dance moves here and there. If they can make it work so can Madonna

Btw i saw Cher in 2017 and she skipped for 3 seconds and the whole crowed cheered.
                                NO WAY would Madonna present a show like that to her fans. Nope!

Comment

• Originally posted by floridagrl View Post
                                  We’ll get something close to it eventually.

For the last twenty years Madonna has been incorporating little moments that allow her to slow down and catch her breath. It’s very subtle and clever how she presents it, and she always includes ‘a reason’ for doing so.

It started with the guitar, which gives her a measure of credibility whilst giving herself five minutes to stand still or sit and stop being so physical. But on MXT (which she put together before her injury), there’s very little dancing involved and a lot of what she does is just ‘movement’.

Take God Control, where Madonna spends half her time up on stairs whilst her dancers are going for it, or Vogue, which is basically the same. After Medellín, there is virtually no choreography or dancing, with Madonna walking through Extreme Occident, standing in one spot during Frozen, or playing piano during Future.

Yet each and every number has an identity and you’re never not entertained, because Madonna is still doing something, or presenting something that continues putting on a show.

Even more recently, the FEL Pride event earlier this year - the best example of what I think we’ll get is the performance of Celebration:

How much does she really dance? How much of it is actually just standing, or walking, or moving her arms??It’s very clever with how it’s staged and choreographed, with all of the dancers still complementing Madonna rather than just being around her.

But if you watch them instead of her, you can see the difference, whereas you never used to be able to - and you get a glimpse of what it would have been ten years ago.

I’m not criticising her, she’s in her sixties for gods sake. But she is slowing down, she is standing around a lot more and she is relying on the dancers more and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by floridagrl View Post

She will be forced to due to age. She can dance hard for maybe 5 songs but she is seriously going have to change up her shows to do an 80 date tour.

Comment

• Yes, she's modified her shows, but she'll quit touring before she stands there and let's her dancers run the show.. I cannot see that happening.

Comment

• I have a feeling she’ll release a “Celebration” type of best of with couple of new songs, and then hit the Greatest hits tour. And if you ask me, that would be the smartest decision.

Comment

• I think she did great at the gay pride this year. The celebration choreography was quite interesting even though it didn’t require her to move a lot. This will likely be the trend for the new tour. The day she put on a hell of a show like Fever in the Girlie Show is far far over.

https://youtu.be/JWKsNSevMqs

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
                                            I think she did great at the gay pride this year. The celebration choreography was quite interesting even though it didn’t require her to move a lot. This will likely be the trend for the new tour.
                                            The performance was really quite good - not her best definitely not her worst. Madonna is technically doing the same movements as the dancers but somehow really isn’t, all at the same time

Only Madonna could pull it off. She is a dancer and has had her entire career to figure out how to deal with it once she reached a certain age. Has there been a female act in their sixties serving full production values with choreography?

Comment

• Madonna is the martha Graham in pop music. She was a dancer before anything as she admitted it. She has a dancer in her nature. She wont quit though. She is a master of touring. She will do put on a great show anyway. I don't worry. Not to worry.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I didn't know she graced this cover the most. Holy Queen!!

Comment

• Dear jessie sounds very warm and sweet. It also features bells in the background. I hope she release a christmas remix of Dear Jessie?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X