Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • another poster for the Art Basel expo


    and one more

    Comment


    • A reminder that NSFW images from SEX should not be posted here.

      In case some of you forget as we go into SEX 1.5 era
      I have a bad feeling about this.

      Comment


      • Rumors about tour announcement? Coming from where?

        also I am very disappointed they only released Erotica picture disc and not a vinyl reissue of the whole album + no digital expanded version, no album remaster, no unreleased songs added to the album. The single eps and video upscales are great but thats not enough to celebrate 30 years of this masterpiece in my opinion. I am really hoping they drop Bye Bye Baby remixes, Rain HD video and then something bigger..

        Comment


        • For an artist that doesn’t celebrate anniversaries I think we’ve done quite well.
          I have a bad feeling about this.

          Comment


          • Well True Blue and Like A Prayer got at least remastered expanded versions. And that was before the Warner reissue campaign. They literally promised unreleased material, deluxe editions etc and they really did nothing so far except the Erotica picture disc. We have been getting single EPs and video remasters anyways...just in more random order lol

            Comment


            • There are rumors about Madonna doing a new nude photoshoot for Sex book re-release. Do you think they are true?
              Cha Cha Instructor

              Comment


              • Originally posted by browlowkid View Post
                Well True Blue and Like A Prayer got at least remastered expanded versions. And that was before the Warner reissue campaign. They literally promised unreleased material, deluxe editions etc and they really did nothing so far except the Erotica picture disc. We have been getting single EPs and video remasters anyways...just in more random order lol
                I know. Why no deluxe editions nor unreleased tracks? They could do a lot better. Quite underwhelming .
                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                Comment


                • more rumors comin'

                  what will happen?

                  1. announcement next week?
                  2. new tour/ American summer dates first?
                  3. new album/ single?
                  4. start of the "proper" first deluxe editions?
                  5. all of the above?
                  6 wE Get NoThInG?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    There are rumors about Madonna doing a new nude photoshoot for Sex book re-release. Do you think they are true?
                    No. If it’s going to have anything new, the reprint will just include outtakes. There’s no reason to include new photos in SEX when thematically it adds absolutely nothing to the existing body of work, and Madonna will never repeat herself by doing a sequel.

                    I believe there was something done for the tour announcement, which I’ve heard is coming next week.
                    I have a bad feeling about this.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                      more rumors comin'

                      what will happen?

                      1. announcement next week?
                      2. new tour/ American summer dates first?
                      3. new album/ single?
                      4. start of the "proper" first deluxe editions?
                      5. all of the above?
                      6 wE Get NoThInG?
                      I think 1 - 3 are definitely in the works. I still don’t think 4 will happen until July 2023, and will start with her debut. Hopefully she’ll do an interview at some point soon and explain what the plan is (one a year, two a year, etc).

                      If she isn’t starting with her debut, then Ray of Light turns 25 early next year, and is a far more sensible album to re-issue first, considering the accolades and respect it garnered in the wider public.

                      But I am not looking forward to everyone moaning about not getting it if it doesn’t happen.
                      I have a bad feeling about this.

                      Comment


                      • Well, she’s obviously spent some time in the studio, but I didn’t get an impression that she’s working towards a new album. Or am I wrong? And what kind of tour will it be this time around?

                        Comment


                        • It seems that North American arena, amphitheater and several outdoor venue dates for May-July will be announced on Monday.

                          Comment


                          • Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                            http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LIVING4LOVE View Post
                              It seems that North American arena, amphitheater and several outdoor venue dates for May-July will be announced on Monday.
                              Haters will have a field day if it turns out to be an amphitheater tour
                              Cha Cha Instructor

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                                Haters will have a field day if it turns out to be an amphitheater tour
                                Why? Somewhere like the Hollywood Bowl seats 17,000 people, same as an arena.
                                I have a bad feeling about this.

                                Comment


                                • But what is she promoting with this tour?

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                    But what is she promoting with this tour?
                                    She needs to pay some bills.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                      But what is she promoting with this tour?
                                      Herself and not a moment too soon.

                                      A Madonna tour hasn’t promoted anything in over a decade. Hard Candy existed because of a contractual obligation with Warner, but the real focus of the era was Sticky & Sweet, which was the first (and second) tour of her new deal with Live Nation.

                                      Madonna now sells more tickets than she does albums, and has done for the last ten years. In fact MDNA Tour went on sale before ‘MDNA Tour’ was confirms as the title, simply selling it as a ‘Madonna’ tour, showing where her priorities lay.

                                      I have a bad feeling about this.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Artoo View Post

                                        Why? Somewhere like the Hollywood Bowl seats 17,000 people, same as an arena.
                                        Oh in Turkey we call those who hold 1000-2000 people.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

                                        Comment


                                        • Yeah people just tour nowadays because it makes money. Besides she just released Finally Enough Love and could easily be promoting that.

                                          Comment


                                          • Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                                            http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                                              Oh in Turkey we call those who hold 1000-2000 people.
                                              I’m sure there’s small ones too. This list of the top ten amphitheaters in the US is worth a quick look through - mostly because there’s pictures and I just cannot imagine Madonna ever playing in any of them
                                              I have a bad feeling about this.

                                              Comment


                                              • I look forward to a new tour announcement so much. this got to be true. A Stadium tour would be amazing.
                                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                                Comment


                                                • She looks so amazing on her Thanksgiving party With the family. She could still pull it off. Never underestimate her.
                                                  the bad lookinglooking a while ago was just for causing a commotion and irritating fans reaction. Lol she still looks beautiful.
                                                  Last edited by autumnwind; Fri November 25, 2022, 22:10.
                                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I love seeing Madonna with all of her kids. We know that’s her true happy place. The photoshop of her body is such a 2000s throwback though

                                                    I have a bad feeling about this.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X