Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    I love seeing Madonna with all of her kids. We know that’s her true happy place. The photoshop of her body is such a 2000s throwback though
    Never mind it. At least I don't mind.
    everyone does it. Even the girls in their 20s do it. Why not madonna.? I know she's gorgeous. She can let herself allow and play the new technology. I don't mind it
    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I like her hair color. Her new eyebrow came from the sex era. They appeared the same in the videos and interviews during that era. She hasn't done it like that since that era. But it's a fashion trend nowadays and came back again.
      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post

Never mind it. At least I don't mind.
        everyone does it. Even the girls in their 20s do it. Why not madonna.? I know she's gorgeous. She can let herself allow and play the new technology. I don't mind it
        I have nothing against it. Her body, her photos, her choice.
        I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

I have nothing against it. Her body, her photos, her choice.

Comment

I love seeing Madonna with all of her kids. We know that’s her true happy place. The photoshop of her body is such a 2000s throwback though
            Well maybe its not photoshop? She probably started working out again?

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
              She looks so amazing on her Thanksgiving party With the family. She could still pull it off. Never underestimate her.
              the bad lookinglooking a while ago was just for causing a commotion and irritating fans reaction. Lol she still looks beautiful.
              She looks like a completely different person in the photo with Lourdes. Good or bad, I’m not gonna say. She looks happy and that matters. I’d always admired Madonna for her incredibly fit body until MadameX era where she started to gain weights. Hopefully she will get in shape again for the 2023 tour.
              Last edited by cindycgy; Sat November 26, 2022, 00:38.

Comment

• Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• Couldn’t get there in person, but reserved one to pick up next week

Comment

Couldn’t get there in person, but reserved one to pick up next week
                    Coolers. Show us when you pick it up!!
                    Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!

Comment

Comment

• I wish she debuted her new body with new, hardcore photos for SEX book re-release. She would finally put a stop to rumors whether she has paddings or not
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I am really surprised by the possible tour announcement. Of course she won't do stadiums , I don't think she will ever do them again, but arenas I am confident she can still fill them. If she tours North America in the summer, I would expect a European arena leg to follow in the fall

Comment

• Originally posted by castorino View Post
                            I am really surprised by the possible tour announcement. Of course she won't do stadiums , I don't think she will ever do them again, but arenas I am confident she can still fill them. If she tours North America in the summer, I would expect a European arena leg to follow in the fall
                            She expressed herself in one of the Instagram lives this year she wants to tour stadiums next. If Elton can still sell out stadiums in US I dont see why couldn't Madonna - especially for a Greatest Hits tour if she does one

Comment

• I love reading all this chart/sales/trivia stuff on her. I've learned so much recently. A genuine superstar!

Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!

Comment

• Originally posted by browlowkid View Post

She expressed herself in one of the Instagram lives this year she wants to tour stadiums next. If Elton can still sell out stadiums in US I dont see why couldn't Madonna - especially for a Greatest Hits tour if she does one
                                Elton has done a lot to preserve and enhance his legacy and public image in the last years plus the successful biopic, while Madonna has done a lot to destroy it and the biopic that could possibly do some repairing won't be out before the tour. Plus, Elton's has been promoted as a final farewell tour and Madonna's won't because she is not retiring.

What she wants is relevant until a certain point, if there is not sufficient demand. If she insists on doings stadiums and they remain half-empty, it will be another disaster for her public image and legacy, the media and her haters wil have a field day posting pictures of empty rows and sections all over the Internet. Way better for her to fill arenas, it will come out as a success.
                                Last edited by castorino; Sun November 27, 2022, 10:49.

Comment

Comment

Elton has done a lot to preserve and enhance his legacy and public image in the last years plus the successful biopic, while Madonna has done a lot to destroy it and the biopic that could possibly do some repairing won't be out before the tour. Plus, Elton's has been promoted as a final farewell tour and Madonna's won't because she is not retiring.

What she wants is relevant until a certain point, if there is not sufficient demand. If she insists on doings stadiums and they remain half-empty, it will be another disaster for her public image and legacy, the media and her haters wil have a field day posting pictures of empty rows and sections all over the Internet. Way better for her to fill arenas, it will come out as a success.
                                    She was told her career would be over for rolling all over the floor in 1984. Here we are in 2022.

Comment

Agree. She’s no longer interesting as an entertainer like she used to. Furthermore, many fans still can’t get over how unprofessional and rude she was when she showed up really late, almost midnight, at her shows and was angry and yelled at her fans for being mad at her unprofessional conduct. She acted like a spoiled child. Fans could tolerate that in the past because they knew she was a great showgirl. No way they will put up with that sh!t anymore nowadays given that she no longer can sing or dance like she once could and most of her fans are really old and can’t stay up late. Sorry but not sorry, I just don’t see she will be even able to fill arenas.
                                      Last edited by cindycgy; Sun November 27, 2022, 19:15.

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy View Post

Agree. She’s no longer interesting as an entertainer like she used to. Furthermore, many fans still can’t get over how unprofessional and rude she was when she showed up really late, almost midnight, at her shows and was angry and yelled at her fans for being mad at her unprofessional conduct. She acted like a spoiled child. Fans could tolerate that in the past because they knew she was a great showgirl. No way they will put up with that sh!t anymore nowadays given that she no longer can sing or dance like she once could and most of her fans are really old and can’t stay up late. Sorry but not sorry, I just don’t see she will be even able to fill arenas.
                                        Prepare to be amazed.

Comment

• She wouldn't be able to fill arenas? Come on now, it's MADONNA. People will attend even if she would do the shittiest show ever. She is a brand, people will go no matter what just for the hits and nostalgia if nothing else. Seeing her is on a bucket list of so many people...

Comment

• I think she can fill stadiums. It depends on the amount of dates and the promo campaign. How they market it will determine the success. With stadiums she doesnt need to play in every state. She plays in certain areas where people from multiple states will need to travel. Its the same principal as the MXT. Except tickets will need to be cheaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by browlowkid View Post
                                              She wouldn't be able to fill arenas? Come on now, it's MADONNA. People will attend even if she would do the shittiest show ever. She is a brand, people will go no matter what just for the hits and nostalgia if nothing else. Seeing her is on a bucket list of so many people...
                                              Let’s face it. She doesn’t have many fans left and certainly is not the hottest ticket in town, far from it in fact. Young people nowadays are not interested in her or don’t even know who she is. I still remember she couldn’t sell out the theatre MadameX tour and her people had to give out tickets for free to fill out the seats. Furthermore, there will be an intense competition in 2023 when all the hottest hit girls like Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, and Rihanna also tour. She may be able to fill arenas in developing countries like South America, Eastern Europe or some Asian countries but I highly doubt she will be able to do it in North America, especially the US and Western Europe.

Comment

• The woman do not need any hater when she has fans like that…..

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy View Post

So people in their 40's and 50's are "really old"? Smh

Comment

• Remember that we, the Olds on our 40's and 50's, have the money to pay big bucks to see her, anywhere in the world. We don't have to ask mom and dad for money.
                                                    Also, she's already done a ton o stadiums, broke every record, now it's time for arenas because, once again we the old fans, love to be comfortable.
                                                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X