No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UK only getting London makes sense for a stadium show. Rumours about Madonna playing La Défense Arena in Paris are now appearing, which has a capacity of 40,000 people. Looks like the Queen means business!
    I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
      The UK only getting London makes sense for a stadium show. Rumours about Madonna playing La Défense Arena in Paris are now appearing, which has a capacity of 40,000 people. Looks like the Queen means business!
      Yeah it's definitely not a residential show. Paris is getting a baseball capacity for a show. Getting excited.
      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Where are you guys getting those rumors from?
        Stade de France has a bigger capacity, doesn't it?
        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
          Where are you guys getting those rumors from?
          Stade de France has a bigger capacity, doesn't it?
          Various fan sites. Madonna fans are very resourceful, we’re pretty well linked (even to Madonna’s laptop once upon a time lol). Too many whispers from too many places, and too many known members that wouldn’t make stuff up posting stuff.

If you look at the ‘Madonnafanparty’ insta, for example, they’ve posted all of her old tour posters and ‘Behold’ on the last one - they work with Madonna’s team so if they’re posting it, they know something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Various fan sites. Madonna fans are very resourceful, we’re pretty well linked (even to Madonna’s laptop once upon a time lol). Too many whispers from too many places, and too many known members that wouldn’t make stuff up posting stuff.

If you look at the ‘Madonnafanparty’ insta, for example, they’ve posted all of her old tour posters and ‘Behold’ on the last one - they work with Madonna’s team so if they’re posting it, they know something.
            Didn't know about that one. I'm going to check it out, thanks.
            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
              http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• The comment about Madonna not being able to sing or dance like she use to… I feel her vocals are still holding up very well.

Comment

• If she is playing mid-sized stadiums this time around, I guess her team must have already booked Tottenham Hotspur Stadium or Emirates Stadium.

Comment

• I feel this might be a The Girlie Show type situation regarding number of dates -maybe with even less dates-

Comment

• The Girlie Show despite having “only “ 39 dates , it touched almost every corner of the World: South America, Asia, Oceania, etc….. in this regard I would love to have a type of Tour plan like that

Comment

• She should reveal dates asap so that we can apply for visas already, it's getting harder for Turkish people to obtain visas for European countries.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She should do something like 40 dates in big venues with expensive prices

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                            She should do something like 40 dates in big venues with expensive prices
                            I have a hunch that that's what's gonna happen

Comment

• Last edited by AndiIversen; Wed November 30, 2022, 14:59.

Comment

• Spotify Wrapped just came out. Madonna is, one more time, my #1 artist. I'm part of the top 0,001% of Madonna's listeners with more than 20,000 minutes.

In my top 10 tracks of the year, she's the #1 (Frozen Remix), #2 (Frozen Fireboy Remix), #4 (Frozen 070 Shake Remix), #5 (Frozen On Fire) and #10 (Hung Up On Tokischa)

Does anybody else use Spotify?

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• My top Madonna song apparently was Live To Tell, which is news to me

Madonna had five entries in my overall Top 10:

01 Live To Tell
                                    02 Take a Bow
                                    03 Music
                                    05 Rain
                                    09 La Isla Bonita

Comment

• I love that SEX book in the box, but the box looks pretty thin, like it wouldn’t fit the original version?

Comment

• My Top 10 on Spotify was

1. Deeper and Deeper (Davids Club Mix Edit) - Madon.
                                        2. The Power of Love - Celine Dion
                                        3. Into the Groove (You Can Dance Edit)- Celine Dion
                                        4. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
                                        5. Its All Coming Back to Me Now - Celine Dion
                                        6. Without You - Mariah Carey
                                        7. Vogue (Single Version) - Madonna
                                        8. Love it When You Hate Me - Avril Lavigne
                                        9. Immortality - Celine and the Bee Gees
                                        10. Butterfly - Mariah Carey

So 3 Madonna songs in my top 10.

My top artist was Madonna and I spent 16,715 minutes listening to her music.

Comment

• A lot of classics on your lists

Comment

• Madonna was my #1 artist and Hung Up my #1 song this year on Spotify

Comment

• I just bought my first (two) vinyls ever! Everybody and Rebel Heart Tour. I'm so happy... hope they arrive lol

Comment

• Madonna is my top artist on Spotify. 28.975 minutes play.

Top 5 played track

La Isla Bonita
                                                Frozen
                                                Material Girl
                                                Hung Up
                                                Papa Don’t Preach

Bye Bye 2022

Comment

• The rumors about the Monday announcement were unfounded, so I am rather skeptical about this tour happening in 2023....

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                                    Madonna was my #1 artist and Hung Up my #1 song this year on Spotify
                                                    Same for me!
                                                    last year it was Hanky Panky lol

Comment

Working...
                                                    X