Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LOL! Thanks, Rhino. Too funny!

    Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
    http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

    Comment


    • Comment


      • Lovely moment

        Comment




        • So what’s your theory / schedule now Artoo ?
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post


            So what’s your theory / schedule now Artoo ?
            The Queen has launched a number of albums without a big award show performance. MDNA’s ‘non-tradition promo’ comes to mind, but both Madame X and American Life launched with MTV specials.

            Even COADF launched with just the one big MTV performance, a lot of press junkets and chat show performances. I mean for ROL Madonna performed Frozen on the UK National Lottery show - so as nice as a big award show performance is, it’s not essential.

            Hard Candy didn’t have a big award show launch either, with Madonna arranging her own mini gigs either side of the Atlantic. There’s nothing stopping her doing that - a free live stream would be amazing promo (as it was for Hard Candy) and Madonna could even sell it to the media as a tour preview if she performs a few hits.

            Add in a few magazine shoots, print interviews and TV press junkets and it’ll be fine.
            I have a bad feeling about this.

            Comment


            • Darling, YOU were the one saying she would use the BMAs to lunch her new record, not us haha.
              Back to there is no new album .
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                Darling, YOU were the one saying she would use the BMAs to lunch her new record, not us haha.
                Back to there is no new album .
                Actually I first said Grammys/Brits like Rebel Heart, then I said BBMAs like MX. Now if those aren’t available then it is what it is - it doesn’t change the fact Madonna has been recording with various producers on original material.
                I have a bad feeling about this.

                Comment


                • LDLHA remixes are out now. Wasn’t expecting them, so quite a surprise! Madonna has nearly fifty of her singles loaded onto streaming now. They need to seriously do some housekeeping and sort out the later singles though, and merge them all into the one entry per song, whilst also removing the random standalone mixes released ahead of FEL50.
                  I have a bad feeling about this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                    LDLHA remixes are out now. Wasn’t expecting them, so quite a surprise! Madonna has nearly fifty of her singles loaded onto streaming now. They need to seriously do some housekeeping and sort out the later singles though, and merge them all into the one entry per song, whilst also removing the random standalone mixes released ahead of FEL50.
                    Shame there are no remixes but one, i really love them... Question, i remember it was but cannot find it anywhere.

                    Were the vocal for LDLHA re-recorded for Somethign to Remember?
                    Also, where is the 1996 single cover image from? i am really not good with anything not music or charts! was it a stand alone image or part of a phot shoot?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                      Darling, YOU were the one saying she would use the BMAs to lunch her new record, not us haha.
                      Back to there is no new album .
                      LOL

                      I have never believed she could drop a new album before the tour, that being said I would love it if it’s about a “house music” work….

                      and btw never underestimate Artoo …..

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • Originally posted by floridagrl View Post
                          LOL! Thanks, Rhino. Too funny!

                          I have never seen this, thanks for sharing

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Lookingfornews81 View Post

                            I have never seen this, thanks for sharing
                            this was very special since Barbra seldom made an appearance anywhere, she also could've opted out but guess she chose to be there

                            Comment



                            • Artoo madonnaace
                              Britney Spears • Selena Gomez • Taylor Swift • Janet Jackson • • Michael Jackson • • Hilary Duff • Christina Aguilera •

                              "If I’m generally anything, I guess I’m generally miserable" - Marylin Monroe

                              Comment


                              • JeremySpears please start paying attention to the thread before posting Twitter posts. Six posts above yours we’ve already acknowledged the release.

                                People need to stop posting Twitter posts and acting like it’s okay. This is a discussion forum, not Twitter. If we want to read tweets we know where to find them.

                                Frankly it just looks like trying to boost a post count. Who on earth is Madonnaace? They haven’t logged in over a decade, why on earth are you tagging them?

                                Forreal we’ve discussed posting Twitter posts without commentary before.
                                I have a bad feeling about this.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  I wanted all remixes, all lengths and including Dubs was the too much to ask? The promo.vinyl for these don't play that well imo... and that beautiful image was never really used but for a few cds and cassettes, imagine a 12" maybe rsd in 2156 when they released all other items ahahah

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                    Ohhhh that's her post.... Great!

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

                                      this was very special since Barbra seldom made an appearance anywhere, she also could've opted out but guess she chose to be there
                                      An instant classic

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Lookingfornews81 View Post

                                        Shame there are no remixes but one, i really love them... Question, i remember it was but cannot find it anywhere.

                                        Were the vocal for LDLHA re-recorded for Somethign to Remember?
                                        Also, where is the 1996 single cover image from? i am really not good with anything not music or charts! was it a stand alone image or part of a phot shoot?
                                        I believe the image is from the You'll See video and I was thinking about the vocals today. I don't think they were re-recorded.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by music126 View Post

                                          I believe the image is from the You'll See video and I was thinking about the vocals today. I don't think they were re-recorded.
                                          Thanks... yes, it makes sense regarding the pic.... listening to the remixes I agree, I don't think they were re recorded

                                          Comment


                                          • They are not rerecorded. All use the 1984 vocals

                                            Comment


                                            • How hot she was ….

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Lookingfornews81 View Post

                                                I have never seen this, thanks for sharing
                                                I watched it when it was first aired. I forgot about it until Rhino Records acknowledged it the other day. You're welcome!
                                                Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                                                http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                                  JeremySpears please start paying attention to the thread before posting Twitter posts. Six posts above yours we’ve already acknowledged the release.

                                                  People need to stop posting Twitter posts and acting like it’s okay. This is a discussion forum, not Twitter. If we want to read tweets we know where to find them.

                                                  Frankly it just looks like trying to boost a post count. Who on earth is Madonnaace? They haven’t logged in over a decade, why on earth are you tagging them?

                                                  Forreal we’ve discussed posting Twitter posts without commentary before.
                                                  I literally said that last week or something. Constant fan twitter posts over and over. Its like spam.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Angeman View Post

                                                    I literally said that last week or something. Constant fan twitter posts over and over. Its like spam.
                                                    I addressed the issue then too.

                                                    Social media posts should be there to start or further a discussion. Posting them in this thread without commentary is not acceptable.

                                                    If it continues we’ll just stop all social media posts in this thread except for posts from Madonna’s official accounts.
                                                    I have a bad feeling about this.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X