X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RayRay
    Legend
    • 13 Nov 2011

Originally posted by AlphaMale
    No, as an official video for the song, instead of the one we got.
    So there are two videos for Miles Away? I never realised this.
    I always thought there was just the (live) one that was played on tv here when it was a top 10 hit.
    Mariah - Madonna - Debbie Gibson - Céline Dion - Lara Fabian - Linda Eder - Janet Jackson - Whitney Houston

Comment

• RayRay
      Legend
      • 13 Nov 2011

Originally posted by beredy
      And I tell you music chanels played it in Europe (and a lot, it wasn't "I think I've seen it" moment, but I definitely catched it quite a couple of times). They obviously had it and didn't care about it being pulled or whatever. I don't make things up either.
      I've seen it too. Don't know for sure if it was the same version as the one that was later released. But music chanels in Europe did play a video for Miles Away when the song was on the charts.
      Mariah - Madonna - Debbie Gibson - Céline Dion - Lara Fabian - Linda Eder - Janet Jackson - Whitney Houston

Comment

• AndiIversen
        Legend
        • 18 Mar 2012

^Is it on youtube?

Comment

• AlphaMale
          Legend
          • 25 Dec 2012

Where is she?
          She's nowhere to be seen here in Portugal.
          The news here is that nobody knows where she is since she left the house she was living.
          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Artoo
            • 01 May 2005

Where is she?
            She's nowhere to be seen here in Portugal.
            The news here is that nobody knows where she is since she left the house she was living.
            Editing suite I hope. Because when she goes MIA she normally re-appears ‘enhanced’
            I don't need no good advice, I'm already wasted​.

Comment

• Angeman
              Manager
              • 06 May 2018

Shes in Paris.

The guy in the pic posted it last night and then deleted it. He said he cooked dinner for her.

Comment

• AlphaMale
                Legend
                • 25 Dec 2012

That's a given. But she's really MIA, from social media and the press.
                The press here are going crazy trying to find her

Comment

• KEY9481
                  Legend
                  • 11 Aug 2014

Originally posted by Angeman
                  Shes in Paris.

The guy in the pic posted it last night and then deleted it. He said he cooked dinner for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv02twhg...d=g522hqzlkk8q
                  Jean Imbert is really living THE life.
                  Cooking for Madonna, Beyoncé and Jay Z and so much more.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• AlphaMale
                    Legend
                    • 25 Dec 2012

She's still wearing XXL clothes.
                    The bitch wants to premiere her body at the Eurovision

Comment

• Angeman
                      Manager
                      • 06 May 2018

She's still wearing XXL clothes.
                      The bitch wants to premiere her body at the Eurovision
                      Well she has already given us two X's so maybe today she will post a L to complete the XXL.

Comment

• Artoo
                        • 01 May 2005

I miss her leotard days

Comment

• RHpoz
                          • 13 Mar 2015

I think its more simple.. xxl clothes - ashamed for her body.. she never hides it, she was proud showing it.
                          Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it’s inside?

Comment

• Artoo
                            • 01 May 2005

Originally posted by RHpoz
                            I think its more simple.. xxl clothes - ashamed for her body.. she never hides it, she was proud showing it.
                            That’s not strictly true - when she’s herself and not at home she never shows her body off. She’s happy to do so as part of her work, but she’s fairly frumpy when she’s not working

Comment

• spiritboy
                              Legend
                              • 11 Jan 2004

Imagine XX meaning 10th of October.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Angeman
                                Manager
                                • 06 May 2018

Well Celine just announced an album for November so XX could mean October. Although I think every fan would riot.

Comment

• Artoo
                                  • 01 May 2005

So 31st March was the 25th anniversary of this iconic appearance:

Genuinely... what do we actually think?

Comment

• grooveboy
                                    Superstar
                                    • 01 Feb 2005

That "interview" was such a mess that in this day and age anyone would be crucified on social media if tried something like this on live TV.
                                    It's very iconic tho

Comment

• Artoo
                                      • 01 May 2005

I go back and forth with it. She should have given him her panties in a gift box and left the toilet humour there. The thing with Letterman is he thinks he is the star and Madonna is so nonchalant about it (because she is the star) it unnerves him when she totally dominates his show and ‘his’ interview... so he panders to the audience and tries to win a popularity contest instead.

Comment

• Artoo
                                        • 01 May 2005

Madonna gets gets into the groove for a biopic

No one knows the life of Louise Ciccone better than...well, Madonna.

Which is why the superstar singer, actress and cultural icon is considering picking up the directing reins on a film project she had previously expressed disdain for.

Last year, when the pop monarch heard about a script by Elyse Hollander called Blond Ambition (named after Madonna's Nineties tour) that chronicled her rise from talented citizen to anointed pop royalty, she let it be known that she wasn't amused.

In an post, Madonna stormed: 'Nobody knows what I know and what I have seen. Only I can tell my own story.

Hollander's screenplay was highly regarded by those who read it (though, clearly not Madonna).

The film was put into development by producer Michael De Luca and Universal Pictures. Since then, though, it has languished somewhat because the singer would not grant permission to use original songs from early in her career.

However, I understand that Madonna — who turned 60 last summer — has recently come to the realisation that she does want a celluloid record of how she conquered the world of music, fashion and film, seemingly simultaneously.

The idea put to me by film executives is that Madonna is thinking about directing the film herself.

If she can't shut the project down, then she might as well control it from within — and make a film to her specifications.

She's certainly good at casting — witness the smart hiring of Andrea Riseborough to portray the Duchess of Windsor in W.E. — and has a great sense of screen style.

But as we also saw from W.E. (which she again directed), Madonna needs a strong producer and dramatist to work with her.

The star's first chart hit was Holiday. The proposed film will focus on how that song got her the record deal that forged her career.

The Material Woman's thoughts about making the movie are on the money.

Since the success of Bohemian Rhapsody — and with Rocketman, a fantasy based on the life of Elton John, due out next month (footage I've seen is great, I just hope the discussions about whether to cut a sex scene are sorted out) — rock music on the big screen is hot.

Source
                                        ASIDE from the fact he got her name wrong (she’s only been famous for 40ish years...) this journalist gets a lot of correct exclusives and gossip (mainly in the theatre world, but also movie and TV).

Personally I can’t see Madonna directing a script she mauled, but maybe she has decided it’s time to tell her story?

As much as I’m desperate for a new album, I am a bit nervous about the fact we’ve heard zero about what comes after - this is her last contractual album. Maybe Madonna thinks after this... it is time to celebrate?

Comment

• spiritboy
                                          Legend
                                          • 11 Jan 2004

I can't at this stupidity

Madonna Loses Appeal to Let Her Kids, Lovers, Pets Use West Side Manhattan Coop When She's Not There

Exclusive: Madonna has lost the right to let her kids, their friends, pets and other people use her Upper West Side coop when she’s not there.

Madonna had lost the original lawsuit and it went up for appeal. But now five judges ruled against her.

The pop diva actually lives on the Upper East Side in a double wide townhouse. She left the UWS coop behind. Her kids live there. The coop complained that that wasn’t the agreement they had with her. Next step Madonna has to file for permission to appeal this appeal, which she will find unappealing. But since it’s 5 to nothing, it’s unlikely this will go any further. Anyway, Madonna’s been living in Portugal

Exclusive: Madonna has lost the right to let her kids, their friends, pets and other people use her Upper West Side coop when she’s not there. Madonna had lost the original lawsuit and it went up for appeal. But now five judges ruled against her. The pop diva actually lives on the Upper East Side […]
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...